Found Deceased SC - Sheridan Wahl, 21, Myrtle Beach, 19 Sep 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

hibachai

Reaction score
Not much information. USF student last seen in Myrtle Beach, SC. Phone's off.

"Please help me find my daughter, Sheridan Wahl. She was last seen in Myrtle Beach and probably heading to Tampa. She drive a red Toyota Corolla LTSA94. If you have any info please call 911 or me directly at 303-263-3195. A reward will be given for a safe return."
"Please help me find my daughter. Last seen at 300 S. Ocean in Myrtle Beach. We haven’t heard from her since 1p and her phone is not picking up. She could have been driving back from Myrtle Beach to Tampa. Let let me know if anyone has seen her. Otherwise please pray she comes home to us safely!"

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE

Members that have inside info to share MUST be approved as a Verified Insider. Please follow the directions on the highlighted link. We welcome what you would like to share, but until you are approved, the info you post must be removed unless you can include a link to a mainstream media article or Law Enforcement statement that substantiates that info.

THANK YOU for your efforts to follow Websleuths rules.

ADMIN NOTE:

Help Find Sheridan Wahl is WS approved as a missing person support group.

The linkuppuppies site is not an approved source. Do not link to it and do not refer to it. If there is news, please stick to MSM or LE or other WS approved sources.

There is now MSM to justify thread opening and this thread has been reinstated.

SLED investigating reports of missing woman in Myrtle Beach

If you have any information about this case, contact SLED at 803-737-9000

ADMIN NOTE:

A bit OT, but here is an example of why we stick with WS approved sources rather than linking to any old site that claims to have news or information. While the info may be accurate, it may not be !!

In a recent case, someone announced on their newly established FB missing person support group that a young man had been found deceased. They then joined WS and linked to their own FB page to justify thread opening. Before it could be brought to our attention, the young man's mother read on WS that her son had been found deceased and wanted to know where this information came from. The FB page was wrong and the young man was still a missing person.

We had another situation where a missing person group announced a child had been found alive when in fact that child had been found deceased.

Nobody, nobody should EVER read on this site that their child or loved one has been found deceased unless/until they have been officially been notified by authorities. Once a family has been officially notified and it is then in MSM or announced to the public by LE, it can then be discussed here.

Please remember that Websleuths strives to be accurate, not first. That is why we are very strict about our sources.

Thank you.

Wahl, who is believed to be from Florida, was reportedly in Myrtle Beach to visit her father but never showed up to his house.

According to a police report, Wahl reportedly was on FaceTime with her mother around 1 p.m. while trying to rent a scooter from the Rent Me Superstore in the 300 block of South Ocean Boulevard.

She was denied service for not wearing shoes, the report stated, and told her mother she was returning home.

Wahl was told to spend the night to avoid a long drive home, according to the report.

Police say her family has not been able to reach her since, as calls to her phone go straight to voicemail.

SLED investigating reports of missing woman in Myrtle Beach

Busy section of town right there where she attempted to rent the scooter. Lots of strange things happen on the strip. Definitely no place for a young female to be alone, night or day imo.

Also curious how long she was in town and why she planned to head back to FL without seeing her father when, by all accounts I’ve seen so far, that was the whole reason for her trip to MB.

So her body was found an hour northwest of Myrtle Beach, not at all in the direction of Tampa.

Google Maps

Actually her body was found right off Hwy 378, not right in the town of Pamplico. Hwy 378 is part of the Google maps recommended route from Myrtle Beach to Tampa. 45 miles from her last known location; about an hour's drive.

Here's the route to the place where Sheridan's body was found:

Google Maps

I wonder if her red car has been found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member