Found Deceased SC - Sheridan Wahl, 21, Myrtle Beach, 19 Sep 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So sad and no answers
It is really sad, but it seems pretty clear that Sheridan had some sort of break with reality/mental health crisis. Based on her running into oncoming traffic and statements about being invincible, a goddess, and a witch it seems clear, at least to me, that she probably leapt off that tower, thinking she could fly.

RIP Sheridan.

This reminds me of the case of the executive lady who was traveling to a convention or awards ceremony and never showed. She made some erratic calls to family or friends but they didn’t find her in time.
She had curled up in the back seat and died. I believe it was some type of mental break but I don’t remember the details. Anyone know what case I’m thinking of??
MOO

This reminds me of the case of the executive lady who was traveling to a convention or awards ceremony and never showed. She made some erratic calls to family or friends but they didn’t find her in time.
She had curled up in the back seat and died. I believe it was some type of mental break but I don’t remember the details. Anyone know what case I’m thinking of??
MOO
Erin Valenti?

So sad and no answers
Wow. That was additional info that I did not know. Easy to say now, but if only someone had called police or got her medical attention. I do realize it is not always that simple to arrange for an adult, but what a shame.

So sad and no answers
Thanks for posting. It clears up a lot of the mysteries and lays to rest the suspicions about others involved who were clearly just trying to help. I'm no expert, but it sounds a lot like she had symptoms of the manic phase in bipolar disorder, which often first develops in young adults of around that age. MOO

MOO
I don’t recall her name but that was here in San Jose. It also reminds me of teleka Patrick.

So sad and no answers
The neighbor didn’t contact her father?
Not in her normal state and talking about time travel, witches and being invincible....so there were indicators prior to her sudden trip to MB.
Which ended in her tragic death.
Prayers for her family.

thanks for the article and update!! Do ya'll think she set her car on fire? had the forethought to purchase an accellerant? (i wouldn't think so on the advance planning though...) i'm puzzled at how the car was so destroyed.

thanks for the article and update!! Do ya'll think she set her car on fire? had the forethought to purchase an accellerant? (i wouldn't think so on the advance planning though...) i'm puzzled at how the car was so destroyed.
I remember reading something a while back that she sped through the field and that was what ignited the car.

Interview with a man who reported he swerved to avoid hitting Sheridan in traffic and she stated she "couldn't die". Confirmation that the autopsy revealed no drugs in her system. Statements from both parents reporting no previous signs of mental illness. News station apparently received video of Sheridan at the scooter rental place but the article only has photos of her burned car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez
Back