SC SC - Stanley Kotowski, 60, Hilton Head, 16 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if the phrase "Under the home" is misleading in this instance, as so many beach-front homes are stilted. In any case, my condolences for his family. :(
I looked up the location on Google street view. They have exterior photos of the condo units--they don't appear to be stilted. Lagoon Villas · 226 s sea pines Dr, Lagoon Villa, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928

I find it really odd--I grew up in Myrtle Beach--we didn't have basements either... the ground is too soft for it right on the coastline.

The sheriff's office said the body was discovered under a Sea Pines home around 3:30 p.m. Monday during a search "in connection to suspicious activity."
Stanley-Kotowski-082624.jpg

Investigators believe the deceased person to be Kotowski, but an autopsy is scheduled Tuesday to confirm his identification and to determine the manner of death.

The sheriff's office said the body was discovered under a Sea Pines home around 3:30 p.m. Monday during a search "in connection to suspicious activity."

Investigators believe the deceased person to be Kotowski, but an autopsy is scheduled Tuesday to confirm his identification and to determine the manner of death.

*Body found four houses down from his Hilton Head home

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi
Back