SC - Susan Smith engaging in phone sex with sugar daddies in anticipation of parole - July 2, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe she and Diane Downs can share an apartment. I don't know -- maybe Diane Downs is already dead? (So, may be too late for SS.) Well, Sugar Daddy it will be if she gets out. I'm sure she'll attract and hook just the person she deserves.
Downs is still incarcerated. She failed all her parole hearings, so she'll never get out.

Parole Repeatedly Denied, an Example.
Maybe she and Diane Downs can share an apartment. I don't know -- maybe Diane Downs is already dead? (So, may be too late for SS.) Well, Sugar Daddy it will be if she gets out. I'm sure she'll attract and hook just the person she deserves.
@alexwood IDK if Diane Downs is well but she is still alive and incarcerated.

1984. Convict'n & sentencing, see below & link.
2008. First parole hearing.
2010. Parole hearing. Denied.
(? .....Poss'ly more hearings? Not shown in wiki)
2020. Parole hearing. Denied.
(?.... Possibly more hearings?)

Not saying this is typical, but it's an example of 40 yr. incarceration w parole denied multiple times since 2008.

If/when SS is paroled, apps like spareroom.com, diggz.co, or roomiapp.com may prove more helpful to her than counting on other graybar hotel "graduates." ;)

* In 1984 she was "sentenced to life in prison plus fifty years. She was required to serve twenty-five years before being considered for parole. Most of Downs' sentence is to be served consecutively. The judge made it clear that he did not intend for Downs ever to be free again.[17]" *
^ From "Diane Downs" at wiki.

Susan Smith, in prison for the 1994 murder of her two young sons, has carried on sexual and romantic relationships from behind bars with at least a dozen men in the past three years — but one of her lovesick suitors has finally had enough.

This guy in the article...LOVED her.
She really has her ways.
Seems to have mastered them.
I want to know HOW all this jailhouse communication with all these men can even happen
All these transcripts says they all know this is going on

Have you ever watched Love After Lockup? Trash reality show, but also enlightening!

Any chance her parole hearing will be livestreamed?

This guy in the article...LOVED her.
She really has her ways.
Seems to have mastered them.
I want to know HOW all this jailhouse communication with all these men can even happen
All these transcripts says they all know this is going

There are websites dedicated to inmates finding Pen pals and relationships.

I don't imagine any female inmate is going to shy away from a man willing to talk to her and possibly send her money.

Likely starts off exchanging letters, then phone calls, which turns into I love you and send me money and more money with the promise of being together when released. It's the reoccurring theme on the show Love after Lock Up.

For females having sex with a guard is probably more common than not. The inmates that do likely received privileges others do not.

JMO

I suppose that’s one way to pass time while in prison. But ewwww! Just a guess but I think her male … Lovers? Friends? Whatever, are probably lonely men willing to spend money on a woman who makes them feel, er, special. JMO

Oh, and @TTF14 I got hooked on that show too, lol. At least all those people entered relationships with full knowledge of what they were signing on for. Yowzer!
MOO

There are websites dedicated to inmates finding Pen pals and relationships.

I don't imagine any female inmate is going to shy away from a man willing to talk to her and possibly send her money.

Likely starts off exchanging letters, then phone calls, which turns into I love you and send me money and more money with the promise of being together when released. It's the reoccurring theme on the show Love after Lock Up.

For females having sex with a guard is probably more common than not. The inmates that do likely received privileges others do not.

JMO

How much internet capability do inmates have anyway??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back