SC - Todd Kohlhepp, known and possible victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Spartanburg to Asheville, NC is about an hour drive. Spartanburg to the TN border is more like 1.5-2 hours via 26 and 40.
I apparently forgot how to read a map, you are correct. [emoji12]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What about Sara Graham? Sorry if already mentioned.

All added to the Case Map except for the BK as there is about 20 in Tempe and Billys Famous Ribs, couldnt find it. It is from 1986, hoping a local can help us there

Not local, but I found an ad for them in a 1986 Phoenix newspaper at newspapers.com. The address listed; 1301 E Broadway Rd, Tempe, AZ 85282, is about 4 blocks from where he resided at the time.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 0_0_2477_3146.jpg
    0_0_2477_3146.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 322
Not local, but I found an ad for them in a 1986 Phoenix newspaper at newspapers.com. The address listed; 1301 E Broadway Rd, Tempe, AZ 85282, is about 4 blocks from where he resided at the time.
attachment.php

Brilliant, thank you! It's a wing place now, I did have my eye on it thinking it could be the place. Do you think it could have changed to Burger King in 86 and he continued to work there?

Those tire tracks are creepy. Should someone send that info to LE?

The aerial shows a very well defined road through the woods in that area, in all seasons. It's not just the trail of one person going in and out.

True, it does appear to wind around a bit...though still wondering how/why anyone would consider this a regular short cut to anything. Not much out there except woods, and it appears to be a dirt road, possibly going to gravel further in. Maybe it's open hunting territory for locals? Lovers lane?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 486
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 490
Was there an update at lunch time ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant, thank you! It's a wing place now, I did have my eye on it thinking it could be the place. Do you think it could have changed to Burger King in 86 and he continued to work there?

You're welcome. I doubt it was ever a Burger King, but the only reason I'm saying that is because I've never known a Burger King to move into an existing free-standing building nor close one they've built. (Not to say it's never happened, just nothing I've ever witnessed)

There does appear to be a Burger King only two or three blocks east of the wing place. Maybe someone will know if it was there back in the 80s.

You did fine! Welcome to the thread. *ETA: is the printout parcel (redacted) the same Autumn Glen street number as the Youtube parcel?
yes, same parcel number, same street number. Thanks!

At first I wasn't sure, as this is curbed and guttered residential. But I do find the obvious dirt tracks coming out of that dead end curious: someone HAS been driving a vehicle out of those woods onto the street at the time this Bing image was taken (in 2016):

True, it does appear to wind around a bit...though still wondering how/why anyone would consider this a regular short cut to anything. Not much out there except woods, and it appears to be a dirt road, possibly going to gravel further in. Maybe it's open hunting territory for locals? Lovers lane?
interesting!

It could absolutely just be coincidence. I'm just checking addresses from YT videos he's posted of land for sale against potentially unsolved homicides and missing persons. It's a bit confirmation-biasy of a method by nature, but if we are trying to cast a wide net and then whittle it down, it might catch things that don't come up via other searches?

You're welcome. I doubt it was ever a Burger King, but the only reason I'm saying that is because I've never known a Burger King to move into an existing free-standing building nor close one they've built. (Not to say it's never happened, just nothing I've ever witnessed)

There does appear to be a Burger King only two or three blocks east of the wing place. Maybe someone will know if it was there back in the 80s.

Not here lol In fact Burger King moved into a lot of Wimpy's and Wendys but yeah I kwym. I drove back and forth a lot on SV, 30 years is a long time for a fast food joint the BK may have moved a few times and a lot of the buildings round there look relatively new (last decade or so) The rib place is good enough, the BK was only a summer job and will have been close-ish by. I made a note of it under the marker.

Can you update what happens? I'm stuck on the long journey home from work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's over, it was just a prayer meeting thingy. No update as of yet

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member