SC - Tucker Hipps, 19, Clemson student's death: Was it hazing? Sept 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There isn't 1 person in 20 something odd pledges that either saw or is willing to share specifics of what happened? Was it
A) multiple brothers and pledges covering up a verbal confrontation over not getting breakfast and/or "demanding" he jump over a bridge, whereas he "obeyed", jumped, and missed, or was it
B) one brother confronting him and physically pushing him, whereas he falls over the bridge, and multiple brothers and pledges covering it up?

This seems to be the perfect case to relay to your high school aged children so you can discuss a whole range of pertinent issues, including a long list of things that can be considered either lacking strength of character, morally bereft, or criminal.

IF the 3 main players in this finished out last year at Clemson, I'm betting they won't be back this year, if they are not graduated yet. And I agree, I'm thinking the one who cracked has probably graduated, and felt safer telling the story now.
So many weak people, who do not feel the need to do what is right. Think how they will feel when they grow up and have kids. You think any of them will want their kids in a frat?

If this story as alleged is true, shouldn't there be criminal charges? Is this witness willing to talk to the police?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InvestinTest
Back