SD SD - Serenity Dennard, 9, Children’s Home Society, Pennington County, 3 Feb 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It seems impossible it's been 5 years since little Serenity went missing. I hope there are answers one day as to what happened, though I still believe she ran off and hid somewhere and has never been found.

It pains me to think of her out there unclaimed and not laid to rest properly. :(

MAY 10, 2024
[...]

Darcie holds their special bond close to her heart, and shares that Serenity is a social butterfly who makes friends wherever she goes. “She always liked swimming and road trips, and loved going anywhere,” said Darcie. “She also loved ‘Frozen,’ that was our favorite movie together, I wonder if she still likes it now.”

two photos of serenity playing with dress up clothes and toys

Photos of Serenity. (Credit: Darcie Gentry)

It has been five years, and police have not given up. At the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, a forensic artist created a new age progression image of what Serenity may look like today. We ask that you take a close look at this photo – it may be the key to bringing Serenity home.

serenity age progressed to 14, smiling with long blonde hair

Serenity age progressed to 14 years old. (Credit: NCMEC)

[...]

Darcie organizes a balloon release each year on Serenity’s birthday and on her missing date. “In every single balloon we write messages to her and always write down my phone number and put that inside the balloons, then we release them.”

two photos, one of serenity playing on a jungle gym in a shirt with a panda on it, one of her looking at the camera and smiling wearing a pink shirt

Photos of Serenity. (Credit: Darcie Gentry)

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back