Seaching for Anna - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time posting in this forum, but I've read with hope and interest for a long time. Just wanted to add my good thoughts and wishes for everyone involved, regardless of specific outcomes. I can only imagine what C, Annasmom, and everyone are feeling right now....sending peaceful vibes ya'll's way!

I would like to add my name to Lisahas2cats post. My prayers and special thoughts are with everyone of you.

can you tell us if these new leads are postive news or such? i have been waiting on pins also

I just got off the phone with Annasbro...things are pretty wild and crazy. No one knows apparently, abd are sitting on pins and needles. either way it goes, it seems that there will definately be some media coverage.

I hope for the best, and love my friend. The WORST case scenario is that the issue has come one step closer to the forefront. Kudos to Doug for all his work.

D

Wow! Thank you for letting us know dbradford04! I hope everyone is doing ok despite all the craziness!

I just got off the phone with Annasbro...things are pretty wild and crazy. No one knows apparently, abd are sitting on pins and needles. either way it goes, it seems that there will definately be some media coverage.

I hope for the best, and love my friend. The WORST case scenario is that the issue has come one step closer to the forefront. Kudos to Doug for all his work.

D

God bless each and everyone of them! Keeping fingers crossed and dreams, wishes and prayers at the forefront of my heart and thoughts.

Worst Case: If this isn't our dream come true, at least we'll get the media attention that Anna so deserves.

Thanks for the update Dbradford. I sure hope LE does in fact get an answer to Annasfamily and C this week. I feel terrible they have been made to wait and wait and wait and wait.

Hugs and prayers to Annasfamily and C.

Holy Moly...This is getting intense!! With all the terrible things that are going on in the country, to see some resolution for Anna would be a little slice of heaven.

I have been listening to the news daily, and there just HAS to be some good news reported...everything else is so grim. Hoping to tip a glass in Anna's honor soon! (Might just tip one either way...I haven't cried in a beer for awhile)

Thoughts and prayers to everyone! Hope you all are holding up ok. I think about what you all might be doing right now....this second, are you sitting laughing over coffee while we are all hurrying to check in and see if there is any news, LOL! Oh, I hope your visit is well and your time spent together is good, no matter what the outcome. I am dying to know what the other stuff is your talking about...in due time.

Again, prayers. There are so many thinking of you all, you must 'feel' it!

Prayers at this time for the whole family and extended family and friends! You are very much in our hearts...
We will wait as long as it takes, no matter the outcome, and support you all the way.

ok i wrote a poem for anna tell me all what you think

look at your smile
laughter in your face
days go by
we keep on searching
leads and leads
more prommising than the rest
a whole team of sleuthers
the best of the best
working so hard
to put your case finaly at rest
answers we keep on seeking
leads we keep on sleuthing
closer to answers?
closer to the truth?
praying that we finaly
have found you

Holy Moly...This is getting intense!! With all the terrible things that are going on in the country, to see some resolution for Anna would be a little slice of heaven.

I have been listening to the news daily, and there just HAS to be some good news reported...everything else is so grim. Hoping to tip a glass in Anna's honor soon! (Might just tip one either way...I haven't cried in a beer for awhile)

When the moment comes to tip a glass I hope you or Dr.D ,Annasmom sets a time that all of WS can hold a glass up at the same time in unison celebrate.

ok i wrote a poem for anna tell me all what you think

look at your smile
laughter in your face
days go by
we keep on searching
leads and leads
more prommising than the rest
a whole team of sleuthers
the best of the best
working so hard
to put your case finaly at rest
answers we keep on seeking
leads we keep on sleuthing
closer to answers?
closer to the truth?
praying that we finaly
have found you

Terrific poem. I think it certainly describes the mood here.

No news today, but today has been a very exciting and productive day - sorry, I cannot provide details. I am in HMB with Annasmom and will post as I can.

The good Doctor's last post at 7:13 pm on Monday. I don't believe he would lie to us, so by Monday they didn't know anything.

Dr. Doogie said:
By Monday morning, we should all be in place for the events leading up to the results, which will come in this week. There are additional positive developments occuring that we cannot post here, but even if C is not Anna, these events will advance the search for Anna. I can let you know more soon.

Dr. D. posted this earlier at 3:07 am on Monday. I had thought at the time that possibly this was media attention, maybe reporters who promised to go with the story even if the results were negative on 'C'.

Most of the principals haven't been in since Monday. Dr. D. had mentioned that they were all headed to HMB, so the gettogether greetings/catch ups would most likely be taking up time Tues., as well as any media attention/obligations, meeting detectives and getting any updates.

The first priority after hearing the news will be see what 'C' wants to do. If she wants to meet, most likely there will be no contact here until that is done. Protecting that meeting will be a priority.

My guess is today or tomorrow, unless LE has objections and objectives to complete first.

Doug and Nonda's friend Dan posted last evening that he had spoken with Annasbro and they still had not heard anything as of last evening. He did mention that media, regardless of the outcome, would most likely be involved.

Prayers are still going out strongly to all involved!

p.s. my stomach sure is nervous today!

My guess that we will hear something today or tomorrow may be a bit optimistic. I think we will hear something- even if it is just a "we are still waiting."

Magicrose99- My stomach is nervous too!

I am guessing something happened. Maybe C remembered more memories that matched up to what Anna would have remembered and that sort of confirmed she is Anna? Maybe everyone got in their 'position' on Monday to confront the abductors and the abductors admitted to everything but they are still awaiting the DNA results? That's one of my many ideas of what could be happening/could have happened.

My guess that we will hear something today or tomorrow may be a bit optimistic. I think we will hear something- even if it is just a "we are still waiting."

You are right mysteriew, we are still waiting. Still hoping for today though, but no guarantees. Keep in mind too, it would take C time then to get to where she would need to be, so I am looking more toward Friday before anything much will be posted. IMHO

I think they know nothing yet.And no sense them posting ntil they hear something. If I know DD and Annas mom. There will be a new thread when there is news. All of our minds are going 100 miles an hour. Just sit back relax and wait!!!!! If you think we are bad can you just imagine what they are all going through right now?

You are right mysteriew, we are still waiting. Still hoping for today though, but no guarantees. Keep in mind too, it would take C time then to get to where she would need to be, so I am looking more toward Friday before anything much will be posted. IMHO

Thanks RobinH, that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member