Seaching for Anna - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right mysteriew, we are still waiting. Still hoping for today though, but no guarantees. Keep in mind too, it would take C time then to get to where she would need to be, so I am looking more toward Friday before anything much will be posted. IMHO

Thanks for updating us Robin! We know we'll low on the totem pole with all this; there is so much for everybody to do regardless of the outcome. We can't help but wonder and speculate and, most of all, PRAY!

Time goes slow when you're anticipating...

I think they know nothing yet.And no sense them posting ntil they hear something. If I know DD and Annas mom. There will be a new thread when there is news. All of our minds are going 100 miles an hour. Just sit back relax and wait!!!!! If you think we are bad can you just imagine what they are all going trough right now?

LOL, trying to chitchat and the only thing that is really on their mind is "yes or no"

LOL, trying to chitchat and the only thing that is really on their mind is "yes or no"

As I told Doug last weekend, my stomach has butterflies and I can't image what is going on in his or Annasmom's! They have so much invested, it's a wonder they think of us at all right now.

God speed!

Annasbro said he would call me the instant he heard something, and there has been no contact.

D

Annasbro said he would call me the instant he heard something, and there has been no contact.

D

Thanks for letting us know Dan! Gawd, if waiting is doing this to us... I can't imagine what the family are going thru...

As hard as it is to wait and anticipate I can't help thinking of Annasmom, thirty years ago. Realizing her daughter was gone, watching with fear and anticipation as the searchers went out, searching their faces as they returned. Then days, months and years without news. Never knowing is this the day she will learn something. Never knowing if she would find bad news or good. But never knowing if there would ever be an end to the search.

We know the search will have some news, and soon. We are finding it hard to wait. Comparing the two, I cannot imagine what Annasmom has gone through.

'C' is also waiting for news. News that will tell her if her history is what she thought or news that her past was different than she knew. I hope she is holding up ok during the wait. I know she has Robin and a husband for support. But I cannot help but wonder how unbearable the wait must be for her.

I have followed this since I joined here. I am on pins and needles too! Hoping for the best news!!

Well heck, I cleaned the entire house...did laundry, dusted, vacuumed, scrubbed...LOL I made myself wait until after 5 to check again...DRAT! I do appreciate the updates from the people in the know! I fell like a kid the day before going to Disney World!

I think they know nothing yet.And no sense them posting ntil they hear something. If I know DD and Annas mom. There will be a new thread when there is news. All of our minds are going 100 miles an hour. Just sit back relax and wait!!!!! If you think we are bad can you just imagine what they are all going through right now?

DD made it clear a couple of days ago that there will be a new thread.

I am anxious as well. And I have to be away from home a few days, and apparently wifi is hit or miss in the area I am going. I know I will come back home to a lot to read and good news.

Meanwhile, as aways, Annasmom and family and C are in my thoughts and prayers.

Still keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers. May whatever the outcome is, be the best for all involved. And since it's in God's hands, I have no doubt it will be. :D

Haven't posted lately because everyone else is expressing exactly how I feel. Anxious, excited, hesitant to get my hopes up. Doogie, if C is Anna, after the smoke clears, we are definitely gonna get together for that Sac area sleuthers brunch we have been talking about so we can honor you for all your hard work.

BTW, I have recruited a forensic artist to do an age progression on another MP. If DNA doesn't give us the answers we are praying for, I can have her work with you just to see what another artist's work would give us.

Haven't posted lately because everyone else is expressing exactly how I feel. Anxious, excited, hesitant to get my hopes up. Doogie, if C is Anna, after the smoke clears, we are definitely gonna get together for that Sac area sleuthers brunch we have been talking about so we can honor you for all your hard work.

BTW, I have recruited a forensic artist to do an age progression on another MP. If DNA doesn't give us the answers we are praying for, I can have her work with you just to see what another artist's work would give us.

I'm afraid the DNA is back and isn't what we had hoped for.
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49357

Boy, I didn't even see the thread!! I was wondering what was taking so long.

Annasmom, are you willing to let the forensic artist I contacted do an age progression of Anna?

Boy, I didn't even see the thread!! I was wondering what was taking so long.

Annasmom, are you willing to let the forensic artist I contacted do an age progression of Anna?
Sure, Itsreenw, that would be helpful. But have you seen the black and white pictures I altered in pencil? Doogie has them posted somewhere. Just going on head shapes in the family, I thought the NCMEC picture showed too round a head and too low a brow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste