Search Efforts by Family and Community Members

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I remember correctly, different news outlets reported different things.

I had another thought; back in the jailhouse interview when WH was discussing what was found and generally where (ATM card, clothing, jacket, etc) He mentioned that he called LE out for the cell phone search near the airport. Let's suppose for a minute that he really was the one with all of the fruitful "tips" being given. Each one that was given just so happened to turn up some evidence. He was pretty sure that cell phone would be found or he wouldn't have called them out there to "find" it with them. What are the odds that maybe the cell was somehow overlooked, or may be WH just couldn't find where he threw it. I doubt he would have called them out there only to be embarrassed. The airport was important to him and that search or he would not have brought it up.

Every other bit of his word salad gave some sort of information, even if it was a lie.

The cell phone at the airport is still unfinished for me. Even if it was a lie, it didn't tie in anywhere like everything else did. Every "tip" had a purpose .... but not that one ... yet.

5109df79941fcc5441ba316035bf6b08.jpg

I tried my best to decipher the search warrant picture that were in yesterday's video. Here is what I can make of the wording. Bare with me, I can't sleep and I swear my eyes are starting to toy with me. First time posting a screen shot so I hope this works.

(Cut off) daytime at a residence located at XXXX Halprin Drive in the city of Norfolk Virginia. Mr. Hadsell (cut off to next line)
<missing full word> did? not have permission to be in the residence
On 3/20/2015 this affiant interviewed AB, a Caucasian male, with a date of birth of XX/XX/XXXX and a social security number of (blacked out) Mr. Barr stated that Mr. Hadsell told him that he, (Mr. Hadsell) had "broken into" the residence at XXXX Halprin drive in the city of Norfolk.
<I believe this entire word to be -interviewed> Mr. Hadsell. Mr Hadsell refused to admit or deny he had committed a burglary at the <above?> cuts off.

<missing> their website (blacked out) that one (1) of their employees (blacked out)
<missing> Incarcerated in the Norfolk City jail on the above referenced burglary charge. In the <surveillance?> (cuts off)
(Cut off) <burglary> at XXXX Halprin Drive in the city of Norfolk Virginia. In addition he admitted to "punching" ( cuts off)
(Cut off) Mr. Hadsell, which (I can't figure out these 2 words and it's driving me nuts) admission of guilt, is necessary for the successful <pro??per??> ( cuts off)
(Cut off) residence XXXX Halprin Drive in the city of Norfolk Virginia.
(Cut off) requests a search warrant be issued for (blacked out) <can't figure this word out either! Maybe Stations? Play stations?> located at (blacked out).

I now wonder if the residences of the B&E claim to have property stolen and this search warrant is actually to try to recover stolen property? Interested to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had another thought; back in the jailhouse interview when WH was discussing what was found and generally where (ATM card, clothing, jacket, etc) He mentioned that he called LE out for the cell phone search near the airport. Let's suppose for a minute that he really was the one with all of the fruitful "tips" being given. Each one that was given just so happened to turn up some evidence. He was pretty sure that cell phone would be found or he wouldn't have called them out there to "find" it with them. What are the odds that maybe the cell was somehow overlooked, or may be WH just couldn't find where he threw it. I doubt he would have called them out there only to be embarrassed. The airport was important to him and that search or he would not have brought it up.

Every other bit of his word salad gave some sort of information, even if it was a lie.

The cell phone at the airport is still unfinished for me. Even if it was a lie, it didn't tie in anywhere like everything else did. Every "tip" had a purpose .... but not that one ... yet.

My theory on the airport business is simply, someone he wanted LE to suspect responsible for AJ's disappearance had recently left the area via airplane. So naturally, AJ's phone sending a signal from that area would make sense if the person tossed it on their way to catch a flight.

I know it sounds ridiculous. But... so does the bank card discovery, the breaking and entering, the balled up jacket in the couch, punching the dog in the head, drug scales in the AC vent, etc., etc. and so forth. Near as I can recall the only search efforts by the family were those orchestrated by Wes. Once he was behind bars, evidence stopped magically appearing on these searches and mysterious 2nd cell phone tips stopped coming in. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to do the math on that one.

I tried my best to decipher the search warrant picture that were in yesterday's video. Here is what I can make of the wording. Bare with me, I can't sleep and I swear my eyes are starting to toy with me. First time posting a screen shot so I hope this works.

(Cut off) daytime at a residence located at XXXX Halprin Drive in the city of Norfolk Virginia. Mr. Hadsell (cut off to next line)
On 3/20/2015 this affiant interviewed AB, a Caucasian male, with a date of birth of XX/XX/XXXX and a social security number of (blacked out) Mr. Barr stated that Mr. Hadsell told him that he, (Mr. Hadsell) had "broken into" the residence at XXXX Halprin drive in the city of Norfolk.
<I believe this entire word to be -interviewed> Mr. Hadsell. Mr Hadsell refused to admit or deny he had committed a burglary at the <above?> cuts off.

<missing> their website (blacked out) that one (1) of their employees (blacked out)
<missing> Incarcerated in the Norfolk City jail on the above referenced burglary charge. In the <surveillance?> (cuts off)
(Cut off) <burglary> at XXXX Halprin Drive in the city of Norfolk Virginia. In addition he admitted to "punching" ( cuts off)
(Cut off) Mr. Hadsell, which (I can't figure out these 2 words and it's driving me nuts) admission of guilt, is necessary for the successful <pro??per??> ( cuts off)
(Cut off) requests a search warrant be issued for (blacked out) <can't figure this word out either! Maybe Stations? Play stations?> located at (blacked out).

I now wonder if the residences of the B&E claim to have property stolen and this search warrant is actually to try to recover stolen property? Interested to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

Good effort, I'll give you that :) Without being able to read it clearly though, I wouldn't even begin to guess where this search warrant was for, or what it actually says.

Don't forget the hair-tie that was described in detail....because we always notice hair ties that people are wearing when they "leave our presence".....JMO

Yeah, "leave our presence" is bad enough, but actually, in the interview WH stated: "She departed my presence ... ." [As in: the dearly departed?!!]

BBM

We all wondered how anyone knew the home was broken into. Early on, I mentioned that the home in question does have ADT, and that ADT does offer video surveillance services. I'm now more convinced than ever that this is how WH was caught breaking into the home and punching the dog. JMO

The search warrant that stems from this incident, imo, is the search warrant that was served for WH's hotel room. I think LE knew from the jump that he planted that jacket in Texty's house. And it wouldn't surprise me a bit if he also took something of Texty's to plant at the Franklin house.

All speculation on my part, and just my opinion.

BBM

We all wondered how anyone knew the home was broken into. Early on, I mentioned that the home in question does have ADT, and that ADT does offer video surveillance services. I'm now more convinced than ever that this is how WH was caught breaking into the home and punching the dog. JMO

The search warrant that stems from this incident, imo, is the search warrant that was served for WH's hotel room. I think LE knew from the jump that he planted that jacket in Texty's house. And it wouldn't surprise me a bit if he also took something of Texty's to plant at the Franklin house.

All speculation on my part, and just my opinion.

And then, got a tip phoned in on his mysterious shoe phone about someone maybe seeing AJ at the house in Franklin... but him and the teenage boys went out to check it out first of course, before they called the detectives assigned to investigate this case. Because, search efforts.

If I remember correctly, different news outlets reported different things.

Agree. With print journalism, what you read is what you get. I am so frustrated by the web news media outlets, where the original report is updated. It will say: posted: 03/03/2015; updated: 04/26/2015. How many times the original report has been updated between those dates, I can't tell. Maybe I'm just an idiot? Am I missing something? Even the links posted in the threads are electronically "updated" -- adding or deleting information (while we sleep), in effect destroying a poster's credibility through no fault of his own. [Before I "caught on," I was beginning to question my own sanity -- thinking I was delusional!]

Short of printing out every on-line news media report, to preserve its original text, I don't know what you can do. Again, if I am a total idiot, please -- blast me!
[Apologize for not sticking to the topic.]

And then, got a tip phoned in on his mysterious shoe phone about someone maybe seeing AJ at the house in Franklin... but him and the teenage boys went out to check it out first of course, before they called the detectives assigned to investigate this case. Because, search efforts.

Tip phoned in on his mysterious shoe phone about someone maybe seeing AJ at the house in Franklin -- Of course! That must have been as AJ was coming back from her trip to VCU in Richmond! :rolleyes:

I'm not a mod here but I think it wise to leave the discussion that got the last thread pulled, OUT of this thread. Otherwise, this one will get yanked as well.

moo.

Gentle reminder...the topic for THIS thread is Search Efforts.

Everyone get back to work on making those tutus. :thewhip:

I'm not a mod here but I think it wise to leave the discussion that got the last thread pulled, OUT of this thread. Otherwise, this one will get yanked as well.

moo.

Thank you! I don't want to see AJ's entire forum shut down because we can't behave ourselves. Since the news is not directly related to AJ's missing person/death, I'm not even sure it falls within TOS to discuss it at all. JH is still not a suspect. So be careful, please. ;)

Gentle reminder...the topic for THIS thread is Search Efforts.

I do truly believe that the search effort for evidence and EVERYONE INVOLVED statements and input we are going to find justice for AJ soon....NPD will and has worked diligently to interview and follow ALL LEADS ;)

Was the search for the cell phone near the airport and the search on Thole Street (the search with machetes) on the same day? Both of these searches were organized by Wes, right? Was LE at both of these searches? Weren't both of these searches done the first week she was missing? TIA

Was the search for the cell phone near the airport and the search on Thole Street (the search with machetes) on the same day? Both of these searches were organized by Wes, right? Was LE at both of these searches? Weren't both of these searches done the first week she was missing? TIA

I don't believe there's ever been any details given about the airport area. Just a passing reference. Not even sure it was an actual search.

From Wes' jailhouse interview:

I'm not acting before calling police, the police met me at the search, this other one, well we didn't find the cell phone, right? The police met me at the search for the cell phone - physically at the search, at the same time, and I gave them that info. We didn't find a cell phone. We posted on the Web, you know, we never found a cellphone so that, for me, was a tip that was unjustified and didn't pan out, like the airport search didn't pan out for a cell phone either, that my wife got information --
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tll_DccWAnjsCgnvMktbb7HXTh7CK6Gkxh8C3PLn0No/edit

I don't recall any other details of this search for AJ's phone at the airport.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back