Search of MR's house Aug. 14, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
re: fishing pole
self deleted comment as not supported by MSM... rumour only.

Hey Guys - remember the rules. You can direct/share comments following articles with others, but you can't discuss them. It is all UNCONFIRMED rumors. There is NO way to tell who is writing what. So.. please don't comment on the comments.

Thanks,

Salem

Just curious? Is there a connection between the Redwines and Crossville, TN?

Wondering for those that receive copies of the [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]La Plata County Sheriff's Office press releases if this is an exact copy? I know the Pine River Times often publishes the complete release.[/FONT]

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1196

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Some of Dylan's clothing and physical remains were found up Middle Mountain Road in late June during an intense law enforcement search along the road.[/FONT]
I find it interesting it mentioned late June instead of an exact day. I guess it would not be uncommon to find items over more than one day. It doesn't appear that anything they can confirm of belonging to Dylan has been found since if I am reading this correctly.

Wondering for those that receive copies of the [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]La Plata County Sheriff's Office press releases if this is an exact copy? I know the Pine River Times often publishes the complete release.[/FONT]

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1196

I find it interesting it mentioned late June instead of an exact day. I guess it would not be uncommon to find items over more than one day. It doesn't appear that anything they can confirm of belonging to Dylan has been found since if I am reading this correctly.
The search started as a 2 day search, then they kept going longer because they found items they suspected belonged to Dylan, so they probably found items on different days.

This is a youtube of KRQE news that shows Dan bender talking about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzhmhy3H6eU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

It's interesting that the Judge sealed the warrant so that MR couldn't share it this time. http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1196

I wonder why? I know this LE Dept. doesn't like to give out info, but I can't imagine why the search warrant should be a secret at this point.

Salem

I am wondering if they might be wanting to protect someone who might be talking now. Just a guess.

" Bender said there is nothing specific that led authorities to search the house again.

"As we've been going through this investigation over the last nine months, we continue going back to places," he said. "In fact, we had searches last week of other locations. As we gain additional information and find additional clues, we try to go back to see if we can make any connections."

Bender said the ongoing nature of the investigation prevents him from releasing more details but that authorities believe they're making progress.

"As we move forward, we continue to glean new information and find clues," he said. "We'll continue doing that until we're able to reach a solution or conclusion on what exactly happened ... "

http://www.krdo.com/news/authoritie...ther/-/417220/21477384/-/ptujrwz/-/index.html

" Bender said there is nothing specific that led authorities to search the house again."

I find that hard to believe. they seemed to do some very specific things, like dig a hole in the yard under the outdoor steps and pull up the floorboards and some of the carpet. It seems like something 'specific' led them to take those actions, imo.

" Bender said there is nothing specific that led authorities to search the house again.

"As we've been going through this investigation over the last nine months, we continue going back to places," he said. "In fact, we had searches last week of other locations. As we gain additional information and find additional clues, we try to go back to see if we can make any connections."

Bender said the ongoing nature of the investigation prevents him from releasing more details but that authorities believe they're making progress.

"As we move forward, we continue to glean new information and find clues," he said. "We'll continue doing that until we're able to reach a solution or conclusion on what exactly happened ... "

http://www.krdo.com/news/authoritie...ther/-/417220/21477384/-/ptujrwz/-/index.html

Is this Bender the same guy that claims "Mark isn't a suspect" and "No one has been ruled out"?

MR has to have a copy. I don't know how LE could prevent him from sharing it, if he wants to. JMO

Strictly moo as always, but I honestly have zero doubt as to why this LE continues to choose their words carefully as exactly whats stated PUBLICLY.. MOO is its the exact same motivation that keeps their choosing to not name someone PUBLICLY as a suspect.. IMO its keeping Mark Redwine in a position of not being cornered.. as we see(and have seen for months now) Mark Redwine speaks with such explicit candor and detail wrt his youngest son's "disappearance", now known to be murder.. and IMO his continuing to do so will ONLY BENEFIT, rather than in any way harm or hinder LE case..

MOO is quite obvious should this LE begin to PUBLICLY state their position, opinion, and the evidence that is leading to their progression(ie. like this latest search), along with PUBLICLY stating their SUSPECT..this would lead to this explicit detail and candor from Mark to quite likely immediately cease..IMO nothing would benefit from this, thus their IMO rightfully choosing to keep what they state in public to very carefully chosen words regarding this case..

all Jmo, tho!

" Bender said there is nothing specific that led authorities to search the house again."

I find that hard to believe. they seemed to do some very specific things, like dig a hole in the yard under the outdoor steps and pull up the floorboards and some of the carpet. It seems like something 'specific' led them to take those actions, imo.

Maybe he means it was an accumulation of new data and old information that now makes sense. (Just thinking out loud.)

Since he is a private citizen, I do not think LE has any authority over what he does with his copy of the search warrant. I am sure they removed any names or "secret info" if there was any, of anyone else they were searching or trying to link via his property.

So anxious for an arrest...

They are probably talking about the whole search warrant file, not just the list of items being sought. This is some interesting information on sealing search warrants in CA. It is probably similar in CO.

"Law enforcement officials also can get a judge’s order sealing a search warrant. Usually this is done if the search warrant affidavit contains sensitive information that would jeopardize an investigation if made public."

http://multimedia.journalism.berkeley.edu/tutorials/police-records/search-warrants/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member