Search of MR's house Aug. 14, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The timber under the stairs look like they could also be cut-offs, the leftover wood you have when you build something. They could be some he had laying around or that were scavenged from elsewhere. I used to use cut-offs for firewood; they were usually free, and already dry. It only strikes me as strange that they would be under the stairs because it appears there is a storage shed right next to them. Letting wood get rain or snow soaked makes it harder to light. (and in November you have no idea when rain will come through). Which makes me wonder if that wood is still there (that might have had some evidence on it) or has now been burned.

I read there was a kitchen fire at the house in 2010, shortly after the $40,000 permit for construction was issued. So the lumber could be from the structural changes made, new or old left over pieces. Anyway, I think if anything, it may have been the movement of that wood that LE found of interest. Maybe its been moved, to cover any evidence or burned to do the same in the interim. Maybe LE had to move wood to dig the hole, who knows! Wish someone would take a photo of under the stairs now, so we can all see.

Also, the original house showed 4 bedrooms and 1 bath. We know there is one small room on the lower level, so maybe the 3 bedrooms upstairs were 2 over the garage and one an attic room over the main living area. I noticed 2 small windows at the point of the roof line on the right side of the house, and the living room has a lower flat ceiling. Perhaps Dylan's room was the attic room. Older homes and cabins sometimes have those low ceiling bedrooms. Probably carpeted for warm and to reduce ceiling noise.

Hearing what items were taken in this last search warrant, I'm starting to think Dylan was never on the couch. Mark and Dylan never watched the movie. I am beginning to believe something happened upstairs. You know where Dylan went to get the DVD player and at some point Mark mentioned something about Dylan never goes in his room. The search warrant was sealed for a reason and Mark is now silent.

Hearing what items were taken in this last search warrant, I'm starting to think Dylan was never on the couch. Mark and Dylan never watched the movie. I am beginning to believe something happened upstairs. You know where Dylan went to get the DVD player and at some point Mark mentioned something about Dylan never goes in his room. The search warrant was sealed for a reason and Mark is now silent.

Possibly, and some of the activity certainly supports that theory. Alternatively, since he disappeared so shortly after his arrival, this leads me to conclude it was premeditated. If that is the case, I would think outdoors would have been he location of choice? Regardless, I think we are getting very close to an arrest.

Yesterday would have been a month since the last search of the house, seems like longer. Hard to say, how long it will take for LE to receive test results. I am trying to be patient and everything needs to be done right but :waiting:

Is this so ? Sorry I've not paid as much attention as I should have I guess. But MR's been real chatty for a long while. He's gone quiet? t ia

Is this so ? Sorry I've not paid as much attention as I should have I guess. But MR's been real chatty for a long while. He's gone quiet? t ia

I don't want to get OT. Mark last spoke when he announced what items were taken from the search warrant and described the search of his house. As stated above, it has been a month now and imo Mark is now eerily quiet. As much as Mark was talking, especially about Dylan's remains, I am surprised he hasn't tried to explain why each item was taken into evidence and why LE dug a hole under his stairs.

I don't want to get OT. Mark last spoke when he announced what items were taken from the search warrant and described the search of his house. As stated above, it has been a month now and imo Mark is now eerily quiet. As much as Mark was talking, especially about Dylan's remains, I am surprised he hasn't tried to explain why each item was taken into evidence and why LE dug a hole under his stairs.

That is a valid & interesting point, and good update for me at least. Thanks.

Perhaps he has hired or consulted with a defense attorney? That would be my guess. They never want their clients to gab, chatty Kathy's can be a prosecutor's dream!

Perhaps he has hired or consulted with a defense attorney? That would be my guess. They never want their clients to gab, chatty Kathy's can be a prosecutor's dream!

He admitted he consulted a defense attorney in late Nov. after the FBI came to town & did a massive search of his home, an official interrogation and a poly. I am sure his lawyer's advice was "no interviews" though & he didn't listen.

Maybe this latest search made him scratch his head (thinking) that things aren't going "his" way and diverting that Dylan was climbing the mountain to use his (with all the available alternatives) defies common sense from what we have learned about Dylan and maybe MR has realized he can't talk his way out or around this situation? There is a reason he isn't talking publicly about any possible evidence, producing documents, etc. You maybe right.

Dylan was located in June

MR's house was searched mid August

I hope an arrest is soon

Not related to THIS search, but after the flooding rains, I wonder if any more remains might have washed down to Vallecito reservoir? I wonder if they could get the sonar in one more time?

Not related to THIS search, but after the flooding rains, I wonder if any more remains might have washed down to Vallecito reservoir? I wonder if they could get the sonar in one more time?

Did it flood there as well? I knew it did over near and north and west of Denver, but I don't know about the Durango area. That's interesting.

Vallecito Creek levels were way up and the reservoir did rise but outflow has adjusted the levels accordingly. Lots of rainstorms in the area last month. It is not unthinkable that debris could have come down the mountain.

Vallecito Creek levels were way up and the reservoir did rise but outflow has adjusted the levels accordingly. Lots of rainstorms in the area last month. It is not unthinkable that debris could have come down the mountain.

Those dogs didn't hit on that lake repeatedly for no reason....

Almost two months since the last evidence was gathered...seems they should have results by now. Please let there be something solid.

Just occurred to me, could they have been looking for Dylan's personal effects under the outside stairs? JMO

Altho the waiting is indeed hard, an unknown is, what any backlog may be for the agencies, institutions, etc that have the evidence for analyses

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members