Search warrant discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one can not under stand how these people have been able to continually defend Casey after knowing what they know,and george passing out fliers again today.

not really a big point, but what man would remember exactly what his daughter was wearing when she was out the door going to work on any specific day, I mean down to the pinstripes??? And then describe perfectly what his granddaughter had on as well.

Mine either! Mine couldn't tell you what I had on yesterday. It's definately a bit strange for him to remember those details.

You moving right along with me, huh? This is very interesting.

Who reads/speaks Spanish here?

I do.

Not related. Not the same email addresses. I think there's zero affiliation after looking at that site.

Besides, unless Casey were completely fluent in Spanish I don't think there's a chance in the world the girl has ANY ies to that.

Especially when she DOES have ties to the "mainstream" Universal that everyone knows.

I'm sure its nothing but look at the names of the people Casey has made up. They are taken from movie star's names
Franck...that was the Martin Short character in Father of the Bride
Raquel Farrell... Raquel Welch and Colin Farrell
Julliette Lewis is an actress who was engaged to Brad Pitt.

I'm not trying to get too deep or anything. I just think she was making stuff up as she went along using names from different movies. Probably ones she was watching while she was pretending to be at work.

Who is Keyser Soze? :rolleyes:

lol with kiddo I can always guess...jeans and some black shirt. Mebbe dark blue but best bet, black shirt!

Maybe Casey didn't have many dress slacks maybe that was Casey's main slacks outfit? That would make it easier to recall, no?

So if Cindy is fastidious in washing the pants cause they smelled. Did she or anyone else clean the car or otherwise get rid of the smell? Did they have it detailed?

This is a great question Gigi. Someone needs to ask them that.

IMO, what changed is that at first.... the parents really believed Caylee was kidnapped by the (imaginary) nanny & probably still thought Casey was just holding back info about someone else.

Once they realized Casey was the ONLY one Caylee's disappearance could be traced back to the understood she could be facing a murder charge.

Pretty powerful reason to fall into defense mode.

Oh...so the my daughter is a liar translates to: Be careful when you are investigating where my missing granddaughter is cause my daughter doesn't have all the facts straight most of the time. Check and recheck. We need to find who took her & get her back. Never thinking in the end their checking and rechecking would point them right back to the daughter who is responsible?

You moving right along with me, huh? This is very interesting.

Who reads/speaks Spanish here?

I'm fluent in Spanish. The link just leads to a welcome page. Following the "Enter" invitation just leads to a welcome page. I clicked on everything and it doesn't take you anywhere else. Let me know or PM me the text of what you want the translation for and I'll send it back to you in English.

I do.

Not related. Not the same email addresses. I think there's zero affiliation after looking at that site.

Besides, unless Casey were completely fluent in Spanish I don't think there's a chance in the world the girl has ANY ies to that.

Especially when she DOES have ties to the "mainstream" Universal that everyone knows.

I agree. It has nothing to do with it. They website just says that they need an event planner. Its just the latin department of universal.

I do.

Right, this particular site doesn't appear to be associated. Thanks.

Right. So, did she wash the pants before or after her award winning 911 call!?!? Which, btw, I think was her raw emotion - the one and only we've seen. But still...

Don't know, but I would guess it was prior to calling 911, OR while Casey was riding around with detectives. Unless the whole call thing was a set up. Please, God, give us a hint!

I'm fluent in Spanish. The link just leads to a welcome page. Following the "Enter" invitation just leads to a welcome page. I clicked on everything and it doesn't take you anywhere else. Let me know or PM me the text of what you want the translation for and I'll send it back to you in English.

Thank you, Mohabi.

This is a great question Gigi. Someone needs to ask them that.

great question. Although the Detective smelled the decomposition in the trunk when he looked at the car. But that doesn't mean they didn't try. I really did not want to believe that the GPS would go quite that far. I can't believe Cindy washed those pants. I don't think it was "bad Judgement either" maybe fear for Casey but Cindy isn't that stupid.

"not really a big point, but what man would remember exactly what his daughter was wearing when she was out the door going to work on any specific day, I mean down to the pinstripes??? And then describe perfectly what his granddaughter had on as well."
1. a good cop/observer/detail freak or
2. someone trying to tie the clothing found in car to some situation

EVENT´S UNIVERSAL
LES DA LA BIENVENDIA Y LES INVITA A VISITAR NUESTRA WEB, ELABORADA CON LA MEJOR VOLUNTAD DE OFRECERLES LA MEJOR ATENCIÓN EN TODOS Y CADA UNO DE LOS SERVICIOS QUE USTED NECESITA.

EVENTS UNIVERSAL WELCOMES YOU AND INVITES YOU TO VISIT OUR WEB PAGE, CREATED WITH THE GOAL OF PROVIDING THE BEST POSSIBLE ATTENTION FOR EACH AND ALL SERVICES YOU MIGHT REQUIRE.

Unless I'm blind on top of dumb, this page leads nowhere. It doesn't give any indication on what the "services" are....

question...does Casey speak spanish? I know it's just counting and that's simple but didn't Casey write to Lee how bright his neice was because she could count to 28?30? in spanish?

"not really a big point, but what man would remember exactly what his daughter was wearing when she was out the door going to work on any specific day, I mean down to the pinstripes??? And then describe perfectly what his granddaughter had on as well."
1. a good cop/observer/detail freak or
2. someone trying to tie the clothing found in car to some situation

But the pants WERE found in the car and Cindy washed them. Same pants (suspected). Its in the warrant. Most importantly she had them on when she left with Caylee.. the last day that she was seen alive by anybody that we know of.

Good Job Cindy.

great question. Although the Detective smelled the decomposition in the trunk when he looked at the car. But that doesn't mean they didn't try. I really did not want to believe that the GPS would go quite that far. I can't believe Cindy washed those pants. I don't think it was "bad Judgement either" maybe fear for Casey but Cindy isn't that stupid.

I asked that question earlier when did they get the car back. If Cindy dropped george off in the morning (tuesday) to pick it up,he had all day with that car. How many cars do they have other than Casey's

You know I think even the detectives were taken in by Casey in the beginning. They were buying the nanny stole the baby thing at first and they took her around racing to find Caylee. By the time they snapped to the fact that she was lying Cindy and George had plenty of time to get rid of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91