Search warrant discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! oh! oh! That home Ricardo had and where Amy was (232 Glenwood found on a handwritten note in the defendant's car per affidavit pg.3) Was that a new address, a recent purchase or rental for Ricardo and Amy?

If Casey had known them so long and had dated Ricardo as we've read--why would she need the address written down? I may not recall some friends exact address but I never need to write it down, I just jump in my car and drive there. Is this the new home that was to be for just the 'girls' but somehow it didn't work out?

That's odd, imo.

You're probably not blind or dumb, but I did get the links to lead me to different pages. Contact info is:

EVENT´S UNIVERSAL

PRODUCCIONES ARTÍSTICAS
GESTIÓN DE EVENTOS Y ESPECTÁCULOS

Tfno: 626 17 22 58 // 636 83 00 04

Fax: 922 29 01 60

E-MAILS: domingo@eventsuniversal.com

nohemi@eventsuniversal.com

C/ SAN FRANCISCO, 72

SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE

C.P. 38001

those email addy's are similar but the one she used was @events.universal.com

if they hadn't "volunteered", then LE would have gotten warrants and that would have made them look bad, not cooperative.

I agree, except in the case of: What she was wearing was not appropriate for where she said she was going. And, he was already very suspicious of her activities.

She was going to work.....

yet she doesn't have a job.

Caylee was going to the Nanny

yet the Nanny doesn't exist.

sounds about right for casey

Perhaps...what we see is not Cindy enjoying the attention but.........Cindy overcompensating?

Until now I was really on the fence about the gp covering up for Casey. I still do not think there was a cover up from the beginning, like another poster said after they saw all the lies and inconsistencies Casey was telling the police, they must have saw it too that things don't look good for Casey.

So perhaps Cindy is running from show to show and speaking with reports and all that because she is TRYING TO ACT LIKE SHE IS COOPERATING AND LOOKING FOR THE CHILD? Overcompensating?

I'll buy that, too! Overcompensating possibly out of guilt.:)

Could it be when George went to the trunk that Casey asked him not to, that George had seen Caylee deceased in trunk and therefore remembers what she had on last? Possibly, unbeknowest to Cindy, George had helped git rid of Caylee's body? I'm not saying this true, but a possibility.
Mine either! Mine couldn't tell you what I had on yesterday. It's definately a bit strange for him to remember those details.

She was going to work.....

yet she doesn't have a job.

Caylee was going to the Nanny

yet the Nanny doesn't exist.

sounds about right for casey

OK, let's get over the speculation that Casey didn't have a job. She worked freelance as an event promoter. It may not be 9 -5 , but she was working. PLease see this thread for proof.:

The Real World: Employment Facts and Records

We need to keep our facts straight here!

I don't get the feeling that the grandparents intentionally destroyed evidence. And there is no indication that they did so after the realized Caylee was gone. The cans were moved prior to that. The pants were pulled and washed prior to LE being called. We all heard the 911 calls span a couple of hours. Hindsight is really easy but I think they have a flake of a daughter, they are use to her outlandish behavior, they get a letter telling them their car is impounded, they get it back, it reeks.... I don't know that most natural reaction of a parent is to think "my daughter may have actually killed someone, maybe even my granddaughter, don't touch this possible crime scene". Probably more of a what the hell did she do, where the hell is she, and why am I always cleaning up her mess.

They have let police in the house, volunteered the laptop, let cadaver dogs in the yard. They could have lawyered up right away and made this really difficult for LE. They haven't. Stupid and regretful actions, yes, intentionally hiding evidence I don't know.

To my knowledge, with all due respect, we don't know WHEN she washed the clothes.

Padilla:

He said detectives are still waiting for DNA test results to come back from the FBI forensic lab.

"Hopefully, it will be soon," Padilla said.

Could it be when George went to the trunk that Casey asked him not to, that George had seen Caylee deceased in trunk and therefore remembers what she had on last? Possibly, unbeknowest to Cindy, George had helped git rid of Caylee's body? I'm not saying this true, but a possibility.

Yes, it is a possibility, a good one if you ask me!:)

Casey must have been unaware that Universal changed all of its email addresses to nbcuni a couple of years ago.

It says:

"Prior to calling LE"

It sure sounds like they smelled death in the car and then removed the clothes from the back seat of the car & washed the pants. No mention of what she did with the footwear.

You have to wonder how they contaminated the scene in the trunk IF they were in such a rush to do Casey's laundry for her. :furious:

OMG!!!! You have got to be kidding me! Now I'm not so sure that 911 call(the last one) was not staged! Never thought that before...really thought she sounded concerned! These people are unFREAKIN' beleivable!:furious:

To my knowledge, with all due respect, we don't know WHEN she washed the clothes.

I read the arrest warrant to say that these events transpired before they were contacted, but you are right we don't know for sure. Though bringing them in because they smell like the car and leaving them laying around to make your house smell the same doesn't make much sense to me. We also have seen many comments on here about Cynthia's house being pristine down to every detail. Seems the type to wash them right away if she was going to do something with them.

Wow, that gave me chills. There's something about George, I could see him in that situation.

It would certainly be an image you'd never forget.

OK, let's get over the speculation that Casey didn't have a job. She worked freelance as an event promoter. It may not be 9 -5 , but she was working. PLease see this thread for proof.:

The Real World: Employment Facts and Records

We need to keep our facts straight here!

Are you being serious? Her boyfriend was the event promoter....Casey was the tag along. She got a cut if she could get people to come in...but she was not the promoter and that is not a job. Its like going out and partying with your boyfriend and if enough of your friends tell their friends and show up you get thrown a crumb.

I work in the rest/bar industry in NYC and know how it works.

If casey had a job why in the world did she create a fake email address at universal and give it to Lee? And most likely send it to herself. She was not an event planner at universal as she claimed and her "event promotion job =hanging out with her boyfriend.

The boots that were in the car may be the same ones casey wore in the photos from fusian??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor