Search warrant discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the actual law, but the sister of the girl who occasionally watches my daughter (who can be identified by my mother in PA, and two other neighbors) just started having seizures and is upset b/c now she cannot get her license. She can get the license, but can't drive, and she cannot be left alone for extended periods of time until they find the exact cause. If it was found to be because of drugs/alcohol there may be some leeway w/ that.

that's my point. What is the law regarding driving and seizures in Florida?

I still say, if the car smells like death - why in the world would you touch ANYTHING!?! She noticed the smell enough to be alarmed and call LE. I just don't get it.

So if a family member returned your car and it reeked your automatic assumption would be that it was a crime scene? I am not sure that wouldn't seem to be an odder reaction to me. She did not know Caylee was missing at that point. She knew she hadn't seen her, but assumed she was with her mother.

My whole point is: just because a job isn' 9 - 5 doesn't mean she wasn't working. Please see this video, starting about minute 17:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17101975/index.html

I know! I don't work 9 to 5 but yet I have a job. what you are not hearing is that Casey did not have a job. Her boyfriend Tony did. He was the promoter, she was the girlfriend getting the perks of not paying for drinks and getting thrown a crumb if she could get even more people in the door.

Not a job......and she'd had that "job" for what 2 weeks? She was hanging out with her boyfriend getting the perks....

No one's ever heard of email spoofing?

And just because it doesn't exist after July 29th when Lee turned over this information, doesn't mean it didn't exist prior to that.

Basically it sounds like Casey's job was to show up & be willing to dance & mingle..... to bring paying customers in.

They probably gave her free drinks as 'payment.'

That is exactly right. If she had a job she wouldn't need the fake email would she?

on page 7 of the warrant it talks about this addy. that the server tech. dept. never heard of @events.universal.com and that LE is currently trying to search for the owners of that and other addys

I just found out what my problem was in looking at that page. Firefox doesn't show everything on it! I just tried with IE and found that the page looks totally different, has the links, and everything else. This is a company that seems to cater to people looking to organize an event, they provide music, hostesses!! and lots of other event-building services.

This company is located in the Canary Islands.

Tony worked at Fusian, did Casey work for DBCentertainment, hence all the freaking pictures all over the news with her partying and guys in T's saying DBC??

She was dating the promoter....it is very common also here in NYC. Free drinks, vip table..that is all. Trying to get all of her friends to come helps out Tony. TONY worked for DBC which promotes a night at fusian. Club owners hire promoters to bring people in the door. Tony did not work at Fusian but for the promotion company DCB and Casey just hung out, enjoyed the perks of dating the promoter, got some friends to come in and called it work..... I'm done.

So if a family member returned your car and it reeked your automatic assumption would be that it was a crime scene? I am not sure that wouldn't seem to be an odder reaction to me. She did not know Caylee was missing at that point. She knew she hadn't seen her, but assumed she was with her mother.

She called LE on her daughter to turn her in for grand theft of her car and stealing money! I'd say I would be highly suspicious of anything she did at that point. Not to mention, George is an ex-homicide investigator. They all KNEW what the smell was!! Shoot, she called 911 and devoted a THIRD call to the smell and her missing granddaughter! They were definitely, definitely covering their butts, or Casey's, whichever it turns out to be...IMO!

I am bringing this quote from the transcriptions of Marc Klass here at websleuths, that i think it is really interesting in relation with our current discussion of Cindy washing the clothes she found in the car:

<Christine2448> Bam asked: Do you think George, Cindy, and or Lee, knew of Caylee&#8217;s disappearance before the 911 call? Do you think any of them are directly or indirectly involved in a cover-up in to what may have happened to Caylee? I notice George Anthony never call Caylee by her name, but reference her to little girl, child, and such.

<Christine2448> A: From what I know, none of Casey&#8217;s relatives knew that Caylee was missing prior to Casey&#8217;s admission. I believe that the family is disintegrating before our eyes and the family, with Cindy taking the lead, is desperately trying to justify the unjustifiable. The truth lays with Casey and Casey alone.

That is exactly right. If she had a job she wouldn't need the fake email would she?

It says Lee provided printed emails for them. They already had Casey's laptop and I would assume access to all of her email. Was this an email she forwarded to Lee? Adding on to some lie she had told him about work. That would go a long way towards showing how much of a double life she was leading and how much effort she was putting into convincing those around her that things were as she wanted them to appear. If it walks like a sociopath, talks like a sociopath, and creates fake emails like a.....

I still say, if the car smells like death - why in the world would you touch ANYTHING!?! She noticed the smell enough to be alarmed and call LE. I just don't get it.

Especially for a former cop AND a nurse, who should know VERY WELL what death smells like.

It gets harder & harder to have ANY sympathy for the Anthony family.

It seems pretty obvious that they only wanted to find Caylee under certain conditions.....

that it is impossible to connect Casey in any way to her death..... otherwise, it's not in their best interests to make a bad situation worse.

You know what I find interesting? That Cindy referred to Jesse as he guy who brought Casey to the hospital earlier in the year when she had a seizure. I do not live in Florida, but I do know that states have laws - like you cannot drive for 6 months after a seizure. Now, there are many causes of seizures, and this is an excellent article: http://neurology.health-cares.net/seizure-causes.php

I do want to highlight this part:

Additional factors that may cause seizures include alcohol withdrawal • craniotomy, which is brain surgery, high fever, especially in young children, illegal drugs such as cocaine, lead poisoning, overheating, withdrawal from some medicines, including those used to treat seizures.

That is very interesting to me.

Can someone tell me what FL laws are regarding this?
One of my sons is epileptic and so I do know the laws here in Cali.
If you have your first seizure and if they can determine it was a one time deal, you can get your license back very soon.

There are no hard and fast rules here in Cali. After one of my sons seizures, he was able to get behnd the wheel after about 3-4 months. he had to meet with a DMV worker and present paperwork and kind of plead his case. based on that they make a determination as to when you cn drive.
He got his license back, but he is on a restricted Medical Probation license. That means he has to turn in a doctor eval every 6 months. They will suspend his license immediately if he does not turn in the paperwork.
He has been on probation for about 2 years and I have no idea how long he will remain restricted.

Weird, because I don't get any links at all on the welcome page. Zero, zilch. Seems to be some company that advertises "Artistic Productions", "Events" and "Shows". I checked the page again and I assume the white long rectangle on the left side contains the links you mention. Only there are no links for in that white rectangle... Should I be looking somewhere else?

It may depend on what browser you're using and how it's set. I tried many of the links (randomly was going through them and translating) and the ones I tried worked.

But everything I read, including the contact information, makes me confident it's unrelated, so I've not brought it over.

The fact that "events.universal.com" brings up nothing other than 2 sites lends hugely probability to the fact that it's a totally spoofed email. If it were even tied to another company, with the types of work that Casey was claiming, there'd be one or two floating around cyberspace somewhere.

It seems that THIS site just inadvertently included a period in between events.universal on one page of their site, thus making it come up in google.

do people in FL wear those types of boots in the summer?

When out partying, yes...not in daily attire. I had a pair I wore for a bartending /cocktailing job (nothing sleezy...) I had 8 years ago. They get warm, but you get used to it.

Gosh, you guys are fast! (Or maybe I'm really slow! lol) I had posted to Starr to go ahead and start a thread on the search warrant and you're already into 8 pages! :doh:

Moving my post here from the gen'l discussion:

GUYS :

You have to read this search warrant! Its explosive. Cindy washed some clothes of casey's that were in the backseat of the abandoned car. She said that she washed them because "they smelled like the car" Cindy removed and washed clothing that was in the car before the authorities were called.
Oh
My
God.

So much other interesting new information. This girl is cooked.

OMG! I haven't even read it yet, BUT how do the CSIs know they got the clothes that were really in Casey's car?! IOW, I am really not that confident that Cindy would hand over possible evidence that would likely incriminate her daughter.

Also, this has now got me wondering IF those stuffed animals the Anthonys were tossing out really smelled like cigarette smoke? Or, maybe more like Decomposing Pizza?

No wonder Cindy was so willing to make nice with the OCSD today!

Seems like the apple didn't fall far from that tree! :rolleyes: (And I was beginning to really feel bad for Cindy and George!)

It says Lee provided printed emails for them. They already had Casey's laptop and I would assume access to all of her email. Was this an email she forwarded to Lee? Adding on to some lie she had told him about work. That would go a long way towards showing how much of a double life she was leading and how much effort she was putting into convincing those around her that things were as she wanted them to appear. If it walks like a sociopath, talks like a sociopath, and creates fake emails like a.....

Thank you for making me laugh out loud at the end there.

There is nowhere in that report that says Casey created a fake email and nothing insinuating it. If it was a forwarded email address, I would think it came from another person that was linked to this type of event as well.

"As of this writing, I am currently trying to identify other email addresses listed and see if these people exist."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth