Search warrant discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's my point. What is the law regarding driving and seizures in Florida?

I guess what I was getting at is, if its determined the seizure was caused by a medical condition, NO, you cannot drive, but I assume if its b/c of alcohol/drugs, you can....I know...not answering the question again....sorry - bad newbie!

There is nowhere in that report that says Casey created a fake email and nothing insinuating it. If it was a forwarded email address, I would think it came from another person that was linked to this type of event as well.

"As of this writing, I am currently trying to identify other email addresses listed and see if these people exist."

Even though the detective said word for word that it "didn't exist" and then on further investigation through universal found out the TOM F who forwarded the email also didn't exist at Universal?

The server didn't exist
The Person sending it from the fake server at Universal didn't exist
And one would assume the event didn't exist either...

maybe Zanny sent it.

There is nowhere in that report that says Casey created a fake email and nothing insinuating it. If it was a forwarded email address, I would think it came from another person that was linked to this type of event as well.

"As of this writing, I am currently trying to identify other email addresses listed and see if these people exist."

It clearly says Lee had an email that appeared to from Thomas informing Casey about an upcoming event. That person doesn't work at universal and the domain it was sent from doesn't exist. "I am currently trying to identify other email addresses listed and see if these people exist." Sound like an insinuation of a fake email to me.

Well, one good thing has come of her clothes list. At least they won't be adding shoplifter to her growing resume.

Well, I was holding out hope that Caylee would be found safe but after reading the search warrant.... I am just sick to my stomach! How did Cindy have time to worry about washing the clothes from the car that smelled like a dead body, when she had to track down Casey and deal with that whole mess. Is it just me.. or what.. I think I would have been worrying about where my daughter and granddaughter were before worrying about cleaning the damn car.. Especially after knowing how long the car had been abandoned and impounded. The last thing I would have worried about would be cleaning the car. I have been trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but this is just too much. They knew what they were doing by cleaning that car!

:laugh:
said this in general discussions, will say it again here...... this girl missed her calling. she should have been a mystery writer.

Sadly funny but true! She sure has the mystery part down pat!

On August 4th when George was interviewed, he stated the last date he saw Casey and Caylee was 6/6/2008 not 6/16/2008??

Word for Word:

the email was written to appear as if Thomas (who doesn't exist at Universal) was telling the defandant about an up and coming Universal event and what time to appear for said event.

I sent an email to this address (DET) and received and automatic reply indicating that "the domain name of the address is invalid" meaning it does not exist.

Fake email.
Fake Person
Fake Event

On August 4th when George was interviewed, he stated the last date he saw Casey and Caylee was 6/6/2008 not 6/16/2008??

I mentioned that a few threads ago and some think it's a typo. That a major big TYPO when a child is missing and when you last saw here.

Even though the detective said word for word that it "didn't exist" and then on further investigation through universal found out the TOM F who forwarded the email also didn't exist at Universal?

The server didn't exist
The Person sending it from the fake server at Universal didn't exist
And one would assume the event didn't exist either...

maybe Zanny sent it.

"On July 29th, Lee Anthony provided Det. Cpl. Eric Edwards a copy of some of the defendant's email. At the end of this email thread was what appeared to be a forwarded email from a "Thomas Franck" about a Universal event. The forwarded email was written to appear as if Thomas was telling the defendant about a up and coming Universal event and what time to appear for said event. The email address for Thomas Franck was listed as Thomas.Franck@events.universal.com. I sent an email to this address and received an automatic reply indicating that the "domain name of the recipient address is invalid" meaning it does not exist.I checked the name and email address with Leonard Turtora, the investigator at Universal I spoke with earlier above. He said Thomas Franck was not a Universal employee and that their Server Technology Department has never heard of "@events.universal.com" as one of their email addresses."

I see nowhere that says this person does not exist. I also don't see anywhere that it says Casey sent herself a fake email.

Moving my post here from the gen'l discussion:

Also, this has now got me wondering IF those stuffed animals the Anthonys were tossing out really smelled like cigarette smoke? Or, maybe more like Decomposing Pizza?

No wonder Cindy was so willing to make nice with the OCSD today!

Seems like the apple didn't fall far from that tree! :rolleyes: (And I was beginning to really feel bad for Cindy and George!)

Here is my theory on the stuffed animals. (Greta commented during her interview that Caylee had ALOT!!!! of stuffed animals.)

Casey used Caylee as cover to smuggle drugs. The stuffed animals housed the drugs. JMHO

I mentioned that a few threads ago and some think it's a typo. That a major big TYPO when a child is missing and when you last saw here.
I agree - there are SEVERAL inconsistencies with the dates in this warrant. I wonder if they (LE) have the Anthony's on tape specifically stating these dates - this would be crucial at trial. If they are just typos - well that could also be crucial at trial. I wouldn't think a document this important would be allowed to fly with so many mistakes.

Plus there is no mention of the infamous gas cans - does that mean LE is believing George's story of Casey's drive-by on the 24th? OR is LE going to use all these "mis-truths" that have come out of Cindy's and Greorge's mouths as evidence against them for tampering and obstruction charges somewhere down the road?

:waitasec: Maybe she sold all the expensive stuff ????
:)

Actually, I'm wondering if she's one of those wear it once or twice and return it people. She certainly had the time!! hey...maybe that was her job?!?

"On July 29th, Lee Anthony provided Det. Cpl. Eric Edwards a copy of some of the defendant's email. At the end of this email thread was what appeared to be a forwarded email from a "Thomas Franck" about a Universal event. The forwarded email was written to appear as if Thomas we telling the defendant about a up and coming Universal event and what time to appear for said event. The email address for Thomas Franck was listed as Thomas.Franck@events.universal.com. I sent an email to this address and received an automatic reply indicating that the "domain name of the recipient address is invalid" meaning it does not exist.I checked the name and email address with Leonard Turtora, the investigator at Universal I spoke with earlier above. He said Thomas Franck was not a Universal employee and that their Server Technology Department has never heard of "@events.universal.com" as one of their email addresses."

I see nowhere that says this person does not exist. I also don't see anywhere that it says Casey sent herself a fake email.

Okay- the detective felt it was relevant enough to the case to be included in the search warrant. Based on your interpretation why is it there? What does it mean?

Mine either! Mine couldn't tell you what I had on yesterday. It's definately a bit strange for him to remember those details.

Maybe because he's former LE.... and I agree with other posters, I think the GPs first believed the mom, then ever so slowing...reality is setting in.

There's a Thomas Franck who live in: Fernandina Beach, FL

I know it's a real stretch but hey... nothing is TOO crazy to consider when it comes to Casey Anthony. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487