Search warrant discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I (Patty G.) posted a response.....
That sentence is odd the way it is written. This is Jesse speaking ... "She (Casey) said that Caylee was with the "nanny" and they had gone to the beach for the weekend.".

I am interrepating it as Caylee and the Nanny went to the beach.

This is page #5, last paragraph

I think you are correct. Jesse had previously said that Casey had told him Caylee was going to the beach with her Nanny.

I bet I know why .... the services are illegal! Or imaginary!

Is this part of that dummy corporation that someone here (thinking maybe "Truly") uncovered?

ETA: Here is Truly's dummy corporation thread

The website works. Mohabi already said she figured it out and was able to see it now.

The company is in Tenerife, Spain. I translated much of the info. It's totally irrelevant to this, other than it shares the Universal name.

There's one incident of an inadvertent . (period) being used that cause it to come up in the google search. There's no other tie, and their email addresses are not sent in the format that the fake address from Casey given does.

she would "if" her new b/f was questioning her-I still wonder about her being a high priced call girl

High priced?!

Let's not over-estimate her potential, shall we?

Frankly, looking at the pictures, she looks like she'd be more than satisfied if she was getting free drinks, a bite to eat & maybe some cash when she needed something.

So if a family member returned your car and it reeked your automatic assumption would be that it was a crime scene? I am not sure that wouldn't seem to be an odder reaction to me. She did not know Caylee was missing at that point. She knew she hadn't seen her, but assumed she was with her mother.

You do remember that George is ten year veteran of LE and was at one time a homicide detective and that Cindy is a nurse right? Nurse come across crime vics all the time and have to bag up evidence for detectives to pick up. And if they don't bag up evidence for LE, they have to do it for a coroner. And both parents have admitted that the car smelled of death. Cindy states this in the 911 call.

I'm sorry, I really don't think this "Events Universal" has anything to do with Casey or even any other company in FL. From the webpage, it is an entertainment company which offers dance groups, mariachi, orchestras, lighting, even bouncy castles....and it really is in Tenerife, which is one of the Canary Islands in Spain.

That particular website possibly has nothing to do with the report. I think that was just one of the first searches that showed up after seeing the email address on the report.

Doesn't anyone find it odd George told LE on Friday August 4th that the last time he saw Caylee was on June 8th??? Page 7, 4th paragraph

And he told Greta on June 16th!!!!

Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot more "odd" with this case then there is "normal"!

Just another one of those little 'inconsistencies'. We could probably fill a thread with those by now! :rolleyes:

I don't get the feeling that the grandparents intentionally destroyed evidence. And there is no indication that they did so after the realized Caylee was gone. The cans were moved prior to that. The pants were pulled and washed prior to LE being called. We all heard the 911 calls span a couple of hours. Hindsight is really easy but I think they have a flake of a daughter, they are use to her outlandish behavior, they get a letter telling them their car is impounded, they get it back, it reeks.... I don't know that most natural reaction of a parent is to think "my daughter may have actually killed someone, maybe even my granddaughter, don't touch this possible crime scene". Probably more of a what the hell did she do, where the hell is she, and why am I always cleaning up her mess.

They have let police in the house, volunteered the laptop, let cadaver dogs in the yard. They could have lawyered up right away and made this really difficult for LE. They haven't. Stupid and regretful actions, yes, intentionally hiding evidence I don't know.

Cindy???
;)

You are such a know it all in NYC, but in Orlando, people do get paid to party. Thus, it is a job:

http://orlando.craigslist.org/evg/786069773.html

You can have a ball reading all of the jobs and the money they will get paid. I should look into it! ;)

I live in Orlando and had a roommate in college who did this. HOWEVER, she had to go around kinda like a waitress offering drink samples etc. One weekend she would promote red bull at the clubs, the next it would be some sort of shot...so I don't really think that was what casey was doing...somebody would have come forward.

On August 4th when George was interviewed, he stated the last date he saw Casey and Caylee was 6/6/2008 not 6/16/2008??

I believe this is a typo and should read 6-16. The rest of the incorrect dates appear to be from a word doc form that someone filled in and did not change to the correct dates, and still reflects the last date the form was used. Attorneys and paralegals do this and results in wrong dates being put in all the time. I have a storeroom full of them.

Here is my theory on the stuffed animals. (Greta commented during her interview that Caylee had ALOT!!!! of stuffed animals.)

Casey used Caylee as cover to smuggle drugs. The stuffed animals housed the drugs. JMHO

Hubby is LE... from what he tells me this happens much more often than you would think!

From Pg. 2

The clothing removed....

is it ALL Casey's or could some belong to Caylee.

There's quite a big difference between a size 5 & a size 2, isn't there?

No, a size 2 can be similar to a size 3 and there is not a huge difference between a 3 and a 5 especially amongst different brands.

I wear a 6, 8 or 9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LI_Mom
Coincidentally, that's exactly what Casey told her mother she was: "event planner."

Her brother Lee, is an event planner.

Is there any other place to view the documents from the orange county sheriffs department- my laptop will not open the documents :(

I just want to see the search warrent.

Per Lee's myspace page, this is where he works. He travels alot.

Shurgard Storage Centers, Inc.
Orlando, Florida US
Property Manager
Operations- South Orlando
Sept 03 - Nov 06
Gameday Management Group, Inc.
Orlando, Florida US
Sr. Project Manager
Click and Park, LLC
Dec 2006 - Current

Hubby is LE... from what he tells me this happens much more often than you would think!

I believe it does.
But, Casey didn't look like a heavy user.
She had zero money, Lee even said the man would be paying.
Her clothes were inexpensive and she didn't own a car. Gas money seemed to be an ongoing problem. She stole from her friends. Felt entitled to her parents income.
She doesn't seem to have any source of income except thief.
Jesse and TonE just don't want to admit what she took them for.....
IMO

Right. I just didn't interpret that to mean Casey created this fake email herself. She wouldn't have anything to gain from that.

Oh sure she would, print off the email, leave it on the kitchen counter for a day, by your purse and everyone that reads it believes you have a real job.

No, a size 2 can be similar to a size 3 and there is not a huge difference between a 3 and a 5 especially amongst different brands.

I wear a 6, 8 or 9.
I believe the size 2 clothes would be Caylee's ...My son is 2 1/2 and wears a size 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LI_Mom
Coincidentally, that's exactly what Casey told her mother she was: "event planner."

Her brother Lee, is an event planner.

Is there any other place to view the documents from the orange county sheriffs department- my laptop will not open the documents :(

I just want to see the search warrent.

I can't find any links for you.

Here's the list of clothing articles they removed:

"Zinc" size 5 pants
"Coolwear" size 5 skirt
"Mossamo" size 5 shirt
"One Step Up" size M shirt
"Solution" size M shirt
"American Eagle" size 4 shirt
"American Eagle" size 2 skirt
"Old Navy" size 4 pants
"Old Navy" size 2 jeans