Search warrant discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy is an orthopeadic nurse....broken bones, etc. Most likely not coming in contact w/ ER or death on a daily basis. Not defending her, but just saying just b/c you are a nurse you are not always around the most desperate of situations.

Then...why was so quick to say the car smelled like it had a d*mn dead body in it? How would she know? I sure wouldn't. And would have said the car stunk to high heavens, smells like a trash dumpster, etc.

See...I have no idea what it smells like to even make a comparison.

Cindy is an orthopeadic nurse....broken bones, etc. Most likely not coming in contact w/ ER or death on a daily basis. Not defending her, but just saying just b/c you are a nurse you are not always around the most desperate of situations.

No, BUT Cindy is the one who called 911 & told them the car smelled like a dead body.

She KNEW what she smelled.

Well until she re-thought things & realized it could just be pizza. :rolleyes:

Then...why was so quick to say the car smelled like it had a d*mn dead body in it? How would she know? I sure wouldn't. And would have said the car stunk to high heavens, smells like a trash dumpster, etc.

I was thinking that Cindy and George has bth gone over the car ealier in the day and that Cindy's words about the dead body may have come from George's observations.

I work in the nursing home have for 17 years people die there weekly I have NEVER smelled death I ask 8 nurses today and none of them would recognize "the smell" of death so I don't think because she is a nurse she would know "death smell"

I was just saying using the nurse part didn't qualify the comment - being a person w/ common sense would tell you it smelled like a dead body- its unmistakable even if its the first time you ever smelled it- , not being a nurse. Nit-picking, I know...

Could that possibly be the guy Casey was going to work for in Jax then?
If true, I might faint!

Why, is that place close to Jacksonville?

Is it even confirmed she went to Jacksonville?

I just thought the root of the city's name was an interesting coincidence maybe.

I was thinking that Cindy and George has bth gone over the car ealier in the day and that Cindy's words about the dead body may have come from George's observations.

Great thinking! I'm sure when they opened the car, he said something like, "It smells like a dead body." and she ran w/ that.

I work in the nursing home have for 17 years people die there weekly I have NEVER smelled death I ask 8 nurses today and none of them would recognize "the smell" of death so I don't think because she is a nurse she would know "death smell"

Exactly! I've seen plenty of dead bodies but never smelled a decomposed one. In my ER experience the bodies were never kept there long enough to decomp. If they were in decomp, no sense in even bringing them to the ER.

Great thinking! I'm sure when they opened the car, he said something like, "It smells like a dead body." and she ran w/ that.

IMO, If that's the case it's more likely she would have said, "My husband says it smells like a dead body."

She didn't sound like she was reporting what somebody else told her.

IMO, If that's the case it's more likely she would have said, "My husband says it smells like a dead body."

She didn't sound like she was reporting what somebody else told her.

But...Cindy seems taken to hystrionics, so I can imagine her repeating her husbands words in that situation.

The website works. Mohabi already said she figured it out and was able to see it now.

The company is in Tenerife, Spain. I translated much of the info. It's totally irrelevant to this, other than it shares the Universal name.

There's one incident of an inadvertent . (period) being used that cause it to come up in the google search. There's no other tie, and their email addresses are not sent in the format that the fake address from Casey given does.

Yay! :) I beg everyone's pardon! I'm glad that this has been verified as legit! I hope I will be proven equally wrong on my feelings about Caylee's kidnapping nanny, and Caylee's current status.

But...Cindy seems taken to hystrionics, so I can imagine her repeating her husbands words in that situation.

Oh, I'd never say anything is impossible when it comes to figuring out how this family thinks. lol

Maybe I keep forgetting to NOT think too logically when it comes to Family Anthony.

man this girl even went as far as to somehow send herself an email about an event from an email addy that doesn't exist??

I hate that the search warrant doesn't date this email. When would Casey have had time to draft it? She got arrested the almost same day the cops were called.

Unless that part was pre-meditated to, but why? What does that have to do with Caylee missing? Seems like such a dumb, dumb, unecessary lie and an even dumber cover-up.

I put this in the general thread but maybe it should be here.

I wish we had somewhere that we'd seen what CASEY said she was wearing the last time she saw Caylee.

These pants shouldn't have been washed and should have been turned over immediately just given that they were in the car...but what a way to throw the 'scent' off the track, so to speak, by the pants Cindy washed also being the ones George then described as what he last saw Casey wearing with Caylee.

Could be a great diversion to avoid closer examination of ANOTHER outfit or pair of pants, especially if he knew there was evidence on something else.

Not saying he does or did, but the washed pants sure could come in handy if someone were trying to confuse the situation even more.

Seems to me that if Casey were trying to cover-up having done something to Caylee, the LAST THING she'd do was leave those clothes in the car. In the house, washed amidst other clothes? Sure. Try to dispose of them somewhere else? Sure. But leave them, by themselves, in the car? That'd automatically get someone looking at them more closely just because they weren't there with other clothes.

And June 6th was the last time George claims to have seen Caylee.

Hmmm... which is it George? June 6 or June 16 or June 24????????? I could just scream. They are sooooooo covering up for her. I wonder if the stinky clothing were thrown out with the "donated stuffed animals" the other day. I surely hope LE intercepted that trash drop off.

George has never said he saw Caylee on the 24th.

Has anyone found any references to the Kyle in the search warrant papers yet? Like in the facebook or myspace friends lists? I am real curious about who he might be. Thanks.

I hate that the search warrant doesn't date this email. When would Casey have had time to draft it? She got arrested the almost same day the cops were called.

Unless that part was pre-meditated to, but why? What does that have to do with Caylee missing? Seems like such a dumb, dumb, unecessary lie and an even dumber cover-up.

My guess is that it has nothing to do with Caylee. Lee probably thought he was proving she worked there, here you go, emails from her job. Casey didn't become a compulsive liar the day Caylee dissappeared or the day she go arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member