Search warrant discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would seem too time-consuming for party girl Casey. Cindy stated that Casey told her she worked at Universal and that she had no reason to doubt it. I would guess with all the publicity about her non-existent job, Cindy would speak up and clear her if she'd seen any type of proof.

I would be very interested in who forwarded that email to her.

That kind of length is not to time consuming for someone that has major lies to hide. When Mark Hacking was supposed to graduate from his imaginary medical school, he had invitations printed us and sent out to everyone he knew. His wife and family planned a huge celebration. Of course when the day came he pretended to be sick and it all had to be called off.

Women's sizes are even 2, 4, 6, etc...
Junior sizes are odd...hence the 3s and 5s.

Just FYI. :)

From Pg. 2

The clothing removed....

is it ALL Casey's or could some belong to Caylee.

There's quite a big difference between a size 5 & a size 2, isn't there?
I have 4-7's. Just depends on how much I have had to eat :)

But why would Cindy wait till August 4th to finally let the clue slip that she washed a pair of pants that smelled like the car??? Smells of cover up to me. Why would she not release that info sooner??

Dna I am sure ages, and becomes more and more difficult to match/get as the days go on.

That kind of length is not to time consuming for someone that has major lies to hide. When Mark Hacking was supposed to graduate from his imaginary medical school, he had invitations printed us and sent out to everyone he knew. His wife and family planned a huge celebration. Of course when the day came he pretended to be sick and it all had to be called off.

I'm gonna think on this for a bit and be back later this evening to see if I come up with anything that seems to fit here. Unfortunately, hubby is FORCING me to go eat! LOL.. Imagine being pulled away from WS!

But why would Cindy wait till August 4th to finally let the clue slip that she washed a pair of pants that smelled like the car??? Smells of cover up to me. Why would she not release that info sooner??

Dna I am sure ages, and becomes more and more difficult to match/get as the days go on.

PRECISELY!! I just made the same point on the general discussion thread. It states they found this out on 8/4 - pg 7 of the search warrant.

Clothes sizes are so strange anymore my daughter wears 0 or 1 and I wear 1 or2 pants

I live in Orlando and had a roommate in college who did this. HOWEVER, she had to go around kinda like a waitress offering drink samples etc. One weekend she would promote red bull at the clubs, the next it would be some sort of shot...so I don't really think that was what casey was doing...somebody would have come forward.

Thank you. I'm over explaining the ins and outs of promoting (yes they do get paid very well) and the difference between dating one and enjoying the perks.

Also I have known of many promoters as well as DJ's that do so well they actually promote in NYC as well as Miami. The club scene is the club scene. I doesn't differ that much in the way things are run whether it is ORLANDO or NYC. By the way...the shot girls in the pictures....they get paid. Casey. Still a big no.

Lets just agree to disagree. I don't want to waste everyones time on this. Back to Caylee...

Especially for a former cop AND a nurse, who should know VERY WELL what death smells like.

It gets harder & harder to have ANY sympathy for the Anthony family.

It seems pretty obvious that they only wanted to find Caylee under certain conditions.....

that it is impossible to connect Casey in any way to her death..... otherwise, it's not in their best interests to make a bad situation worse.

This really does make me furious! Not only does all this (the lies, deception, inconsistencies, and covering up) not help one iota to bring this beautiful, innocent child home; it deprives other victims of LE's services and commitment while they are being kept busy wasting valuable time and resources (at the expense of the taxpayers), going on these wild goose chases!

And then to top it off, Cindy Anthony tells all America to get off our collective a$$es and get out and look for Caylee! Meanwhile Cindy hasn't walked a single block to look for her own granddaughter!

Sorry, off rant. Phew! Glad I got that out!

Gee I thought the size 2 clothes were probably Casey's. :confused:

Well even if she had 'fat' clothes for certain times of the month.... would she jump from a 2 to a 5????

I can't remember how the sizing goes in the junior dept. :confused::confused:

Exactly. And some are going to argue, she's stressed, she's in denial, she's just coping etc, etc. The last time I checked being stressed or in denial or coping is not justification for commiting a crime. And it's looking very bad for George and Cindy right now.

Like I said earlier, a 2 womens is closer to a 3 junior. So having a size range from 3-5 in juniors is not a big deal. I think that is very normal.

Well even if she had 'fat' clothes for certain times of the month.... would she jump from a 2 to a 5????

I can't remember how the sizing goes in the junior dept. :confused::confused:
Wouldn't it depend on the brand. I have some jeans that run smaller because of the brand name then others. Maybe all the clothes weren't hers. I remember when my daughter was at home and she and her friends would get dressed to go out we would end up with all sorts and sizes of clothes.

Like I said earlier, a 2 womens is closer to a 3 junior. So having a size range from 3-5 in juniors is not a big deal. I think that is very normal.

agree, and it depends on the brand as well.

From Pg. 2

The clothing removed....

is it ALL Casey's or could some belong to Caylee.

There's quite a big difference between a size 5 & a size 2, isn't there?

No, a size 2 can be similar to a size 3 and there is not a huge difference between a 3 and a 5 especially amongst different brands.

I wear a 6, 8 or 9.

Yes, me too. I don't find this all that strange. I'm not sure there would be too many women who would. I thought this was very common, personally.

Thanks for the input guys:

Evidence:

"American Eagle" size 4 shirt

"American Eagle" size 2 skirt

"Old Navy" size 4 pants

"Old Navy" size 2 jeans

I'm not saying it's impossible they were ALL her clothes, I'm just saying I think it's possible some might have been Caylee's.... she'd be a size 2 going into a 4.

You do remember that George is ten year veteran of LE and was at one time a homicide detective and that Cindy is a nurse right? Nurse come across crime vics all the time and have to bag up evidence for detectives to pick up. And if they don't bag up evidence for LE, they have to do it for a coroner. And both parents have admitted that the car smelled of death. Cindy states this in the 911 call.

Cindy is an orthopeadic nurse....broken bones, etc. Most likely not coming in contact w/ ER or death on a daily basis. Not defending her, but just saying just b/c you are a nurse you are not always around the most desperate of situations.

There's a Thomas Franck who live in: Fernandina Beach, FL

I know it's a real stretch but hey... nothing is TOO crazy to consider when it comes to Casey Anthony. :crazy:

Could that possibly be the guy Casey was going to work for in Jax then?
If true, I might faint!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members