Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We use a shovel to cover the fire as we put it out.

I don't really think about taking it - it's just packed with all the other camping gear - so it doesn't seem weird to me they'd have one.

That would be my first thought also.

Of course Lemhi wants this resolved. Everyone aware of this wants it resolved except any guilty parties.

My point is if there was credible information regarding the "secondary location", Lemhi County would be making plans to search it.

They did state they did not find remains so it's difficult to know what evidence they found.

As far as the shovel, very common item to have on a camping trip. I think most people bring one.

Yep, we always have a shovel for making sure the camp fire is out.

I am sitting here watching the search updates by Lemhi, listening to local chatter, and wondering a few things to myself. Mainly, it seems to me that the parents have stopped looking.

My point is if there was credible information regarding the "secondary location", Lemhi County would be making plans to search it.

They did state they did not find remains so it's difficult to know what evidence they found.

As far as the shovel, very common item to have on a camping trip. I think most people bring one.

If there wasn't some indication of a secondary location I doubt that Klein, Texas Equusearch, and the search dogs from Georgia would waste their time. JMO

If there wasn't some indication of a secondary location I doubt that Klein, Texas Equusearch, and the search dogs from Georgia would waste their time. JMO

Since there hasn't been any new news regarding this case, from either LE or Klein, I'm guessing this "secondary location" isn't too newsworthy. We all know if there was something going on with a search, Klein would be all over it on his Facebook page.

Not sure if this has been posted yet , its a good radio interview from April 8th 2016 when all these threads were locked down

Discusses the polygraphs , and how Klein twisted some info , and discusses the report that "Jessica knows where the body is"

19 minutes long

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/04/final-radio-podcast-on-deorr-kunz-jr-case-broadcast/

Are you able to summarize the info in the podcast? I have horribly slow internet right now and just can't seem to get it to play. Not word for word but a general idea?

Are you able to summarize the info in the podcast? I have horribly slow internet right now and just can't seem to get it to play. Not word for word but a general idea?

Sure thing Butler

.... Right at the beginning (search) the father (Vernal) was asked to give a polygraph and he did so immediately
.... Next day the poly operator called him back and said he (the poly operator) had screwed up the equipment and could Vernal retake the test
.... Vernal immediately agreed , took the second test, and passed
.... Some time later a rude and accusatory FBI tester tried to get Vernal to take a third test and it upset Vernal so much he did not complete the test
.... From that , Klein goes public with an announcement that Vernal's poly test had massive waves of deception

... Jessica had been questioned extensively by different LE including the FBI ... when the FBI interview was finished and Jessica was getting ready to leave they posed the question to her .... "where do you think little DeOrr is" ... after a moments thought she replied .... "I am pretty sure he is in the mountains somewhere " .... (In other words she did not think he was abducted , just wandered away)

.... From that Klein went public with the announcement that Jessica knew where the boy was.

Sure thing Butler

.... Right at the beginning (search) the father (Vernal) was asked to give a polygraph and he did so immediately
.... Next day the poly operator called him back and said he (the poly operator) had screwed up the equipment and could Vernal retake the test
.... Vernal immediately agreed , took the second test, and passed
.... Some time later a rude and accusatory FBI tester tried to get Vernal to take a third test and it upset Vernal so much he did not complete the test
.... From that , Klein goes public with an announcement that Vernal's poly test had massive waves of deception

... Jessica had been questioned extensively by different LE including the FBI ... when the FBI interview was finished and Jessica was getting ready to leave they posed the question to her .... "where do you think little DeOrr is" ... after a moments thought she replied .... "I am pretty sure he is in the mountains somewhere " .... (In other words she did not think he was abducted , just wandered away)

.... From that Klein went public with the announcement that Jessica knew where the boy was.
Wow, that's interesting. I'll have to look in the media thread, but didn't SB say they(JM/VK) failed ALL 9 (9 between them) polygraphs.

Wow, that's interesting. I'll have to look in the media thread, but didn't SB say they(JM/VK) failed ALL 9 (9 between them) polygraphs.

This was an interview with VK's attorney, so this is pretty much what I would expect to hear, considering the source. IMO

Since there hasn't been any new news regarding this case, from either LE or Klein, I'm guessing this "secondary location" isn't too newsworthy. We all know if there was something going on with a search, Klein would be all over it on his Facebook page.

We have no idea what might be going on behind the scenes.

This was an interview with VK's attorney, so this is pretty much what I would expect to hear, considering the source. IMO

So just because the info comes from the attorney it can't be true or trusted?

We have no idea what might be going on behind the scenes.

You're right, we don't, but so far Klein has been pretty good about staying in the spotlight on this case so it's easy to assume that he would be putting updates on his Facebook page regarding anything pertaining to DeOrr. Seriously, he put out a statement regarding the search LE did.

Klein Investigations and Consulting
May 24 at 10:40am ·
Public Statement : “KIC Texas has received media requests regarding the search for Deorr Kunz, Jr. The citizens of Lemhi County should be very proud of the men and women searchers who worked the case in hard conditions this past week. As the evidence obtained is reviewed by Law Enforcement the KIC team will be preparing their search. We will not announce the date or time of such search as we want to insure that we are not interrupted and can fully concentrate on the areas to which we will be searching. We want to continue to encourage anyone camping in the area of the Timber Creek Camp Ground to keep their eyes open and report anything out of place. We again thank the wonderful people of Idaho for their cooperation and tips.”

Klein clearly states that he will not announce the date or time of search. :)

So just because the info comes from the attorney it can't be true or trusted?

This was not directed at me but I must add my two cents. Attorneys are client-biased. We all know that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodapop99
Back