Searchers find dog bones, and more?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Seems to me bones could easily be identified as to adult or child on site.

As for water down here - it is everywhere - I can't drive in either direction from my house more than 1 mile or 2 at the most without seeing water.

It is like that everywhere down here.

As for water down here - it is everywhere - I can't drive in either direction from my house more than 1 mile or 2 at the most without seeing water.

All I have to do to see water is look out my back door (we live on a lake) :).

I just found it strange that there was just a "small" statement about the other bones found.

Hey, newbie here. On that monkey website, there are pictures of TES approved images of items found while searching...including a shovel.

If she used the gas cans to burn a body, then the bones would make sense if they are related to this case. JMO

Regarding the dog bones...

Many-a-family dog has been buried in the woods! I know two of my dogs growing up were buried "out behind the house", as were cats, hamsters, fish...

Ha ha! I pray I am never under suspicion of any type of crime. In my back yard, we have an area called "Pet Cemetary". If anyone started digging, they might assume I am a serial killer!:crazy:

Haven't read all the responses yet, but I caution information that comes through local6 and is exclusive to local6.

Hey, newbie here. On that monkey website, there are pictures of TES approved images of items found while searching...including a shovel.

TES was not involved with that search at all. It states right in the article that these items were found by two "indpendent" searchers and by the way, this is weeks ago. The authorities took the items into evidence even though they are thought not to have anything to do with the case.

I think that bone identification can be pretty difficult at times. With rain and flooding bones can wash from anywhere and then be reburied again with debris. Also, remember that it was common not that long ago for families to bury family members on their own land. These bones will need to be completely examined. First to decide if they are human and if so the bones will need to have an age determination. Very time consuming.

Thanks for the update Poco. I LOVE your fat kitty with his brewski! lol. Makes me lol ea time I see it and what a breath of fresh air in this grime time!

If anyone watched NG last night you would have heard tim miller say they are searching the ponds but the water is so dirty from all the rain they could have went right over top of caylee and not even noticed.

Ha ha! I pray I am never under suspicion of any type of crime. In my back yard, we have an area called "Pet Cemetary". If anyone started digging, they might assume I am a serial killer!:crazy:

You know they say thats how seriel killers start out is by torturing and killing animals..you got any proof they died of natural causes Diz...lol

:eek:Not sure but I have heard of a few cases where someone tried to cremate a body to get rid of evidence and it was unsuccessful. My understanding on it is, it is very hard to actually burn a body completely to ashes. It has to be at an extremely high temp etc.

Even if she tried, which I don't think she did, she could not have 'cremated' caylee with a few gallons of gas, there is no way. You've seen pictures of those in India being cremated. Did you notice the huge pile of wood they use. I mean huge? And it takes many hours too. She could have tried, but it wouldn't have been successful.

You know they say thats how seriel killers start out is by torturing and killing animals..you got any proof they died of natural causes Diz...lol

Thanks for lightening up the talk, there, CanMan!!! I read this and actually did a really loud BAHAHA!!!!:rotfl:

And diz, I'm right there with you...I'm trying to count how many animals I have in the backyard, and the number escapes me! I guess I've had way too many pets over the years!!!:waitasec:

Bottom line- it is going to be very unlikely they find anything unless Casey talks. Which she might, if she thinks she can pin this on someone else!

Has there been any more information regarding this?

That's according to Tony...Clint disagreed and had it on or about the 9th IIRC.

Casey was hanging out in Tony's apartment during the day (working from home etc...). Tony had class 9-5 during that week, it is entirely possible they are both telling the truth. Caylee was there during the afternoon, Clint saw her, Casey took her to GPs and came back, Tony didn't see her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazythunder
Back