Searchers Find Evidence

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FYI - PLEASE READ

Someone started a chloroform thread. http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70241

I think this thread is supposed to be used for discussing the evidence @ Blanchard Park - which was not cholorform...

NOT trying to be WS police, but it's hard to have 2 threads going on this very important topic.

someone had visited websites on Casey's laptop that featured chloraform. Chloraform is not easy to get a hold of, is considered hazardous, and long ago was used to aid in "sleeping"...

It was used in earlier wars as an anesthetic to put people under to perform major surgery! Very hard to regulate and if too much -- the patient died.

If CasA had access or could get enuf maybe that's where she came up with the story about getting the house.
Get rid of everyone and the house is hers.
?????????????????????????

No wonder LE is taking their time.... so many different angles they have to investigate.

Who knows what else Casey might have mentioned to other friends about her parents 'giving' her their house.

At least w/ chloroform, you don't have a big mess to clean up...... they go to sleep & you cover them with an old pizza.

Ugh My dad... thinking he was being humane used Chloroform on our dog (could not walk anymore) who was 17 years old (Jesus..yeah he should have gone to the vet but we were POOR and this was 40 years ago

This does point to what some posters have said about Casey covering her bum by changing her story to 'Zanny and Sam took Caylee in Blancard Park' :eek:

Perhaps there really is a bit of truth in every lie.

CHLOROFORM? FOR GODS SAKE!! CA is a ! I can't believe the level of hate I have for this extreme waste of human excrement

Wesh just reporting cadaver dog alerts in area out near airport....will get a link...its the BODY HUNTERS group off BOGGY CREEK

OCSO is returning with their dogs according to WFTV and a breif blurp on WEsh apparently Body Hunters group there off BOggy Creek with their dogs and they both alerted and there was an odor....LE was called and once arrived called for their own dogs to come in.... Still waiting in link from web

Man, how did she get her hands on chloroform??? 2 guys I went to college with chloroformed a guy to death over drugs. That was tons of years ago, lol, and I think they got the chloroform from a science lab.

Man, how did she get her hands on chloroform??? 2 guys I went to college with chloroformed a guy to death over drugs. That was tons of years ago, lol, and I think they got the chloroform from a science lab.

You can buy it online. Someone posted a link, I went as far as putting it in my cart and going to checkout to see if would ask me for credentials or to fax my ID, nope.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila
Back