Searches for Heather

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not that anyone has reported.

If you have ideas on places to search that have not previously been searched, there might be people who do volunteer searching down near Myrtle Beach who will take that information.

Thank you very much. I don't live in the MB area but just wish HE could be found. As a mom of 3 children I could not fathom having one of my daughters missing not knowing if she is dead or alive. This case pulls on my heartstrings. ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be hell on earth although I think the Elvis family has logically accepted their daughter is deceased and has been since that fateful morning. They understand there was a murder. They need to be able to bury their daughter, but at this point I'm starting to think her remains will never be found.

Anyone know if these locations were checked?

1. Landfill where LB's dumpsters are emptied
2. The pond and wooded area around LB's

Has it ever been suggested that Heather may have met her fate somewhere else? Isn't it strange the driving around she did after talking with SM (pay phone convo) the night of her disappearance? Is it possible she met him at the first location she drove to and something happened there? SM would have had access to her vehicle phone & keys. He knew where her apt was and could have driven there? He could have been the one making the calls to his cell (from Heather's). TM could have had his cell. It could have been a "Hey, the deed is done." And then, "I'm here at PTL, come get me!" Anyone else have these thoughts? Just been putting these thoughts together over the past few weeks as I drive around MB and go over the court info regarding Heather's cell movement.
Continued prayer for the Elvis' [emoji17][emoji1317]

Has it ever been suggested that Heather may have met her fate somewhere else? Isn't it strange the driving around she did after talking with SM (pay phone convo) the night of her disappearance? Is it possible she met him at the first location she drove to and something happened there? SM would have had access to her vehicle phone & keys. He knew where her apt was and could have driven there? He could have been the one making the calls to his cell (from Heather's). TM could have had his cell. It could have been a "Hey, the deed is done." And then, "I'm here at PTL, come get me!" Anyone else have these thoughts? Just been putting these thoughts together over the past few weeks as I drive around MB and go over the court info regarding Heather's cell movement.

I've definitely given this theory some thought and it holds as much weight to me as any other, really.

Yes, I also have had those thoughts. I recall her going to one particular restaurant several times and, IIRC, parking by a dumpster. I've always thought that would've been very convenient. And as you said, dumping the car and being picked up at the landing would've been a not-so-uncommon means of throwing off LE. Using her phone to call for a ride home afterwards would've been ideal. The ONLY thing about this whole possible scenario that gives me pause is that it would be giving SM and TM probably too much credit. Were they really capable of being that methodical? TM was obviously out of control at that time and I'm not sure those two could've plotted all that out, especially in their mental states. I could be wrong. I think SM lost it when he realized Heather had went out with someone new. A sudden burst of anger and a crime of passion. Just my thoughts-

Yes. I wrote out a theory like this several months ago when we found out about her going to Longbeard's first. I'll try to find it.

Anyone know if these locations were checked?

1. Landfill where LB's dumpsters are emptied
2. The pond and wooded area around LB's

Didn't see these comments until after I had posted my last response. May be referring to exact same location I made reference to - the restaurant. I'd like to know the answer to these questions as well.

One more thought... I remember Bri commenting in either her testimony or on Crime Watch Daily that Heather rarely locked the door when she left (did she even have a key?). She said if the door was locked, Heather would even climb over their little balcony there and come in the sliding glass doors. I've no doubt SM knew that. Very convenient means of catching Heather off guard. And I can only imagine his anger if he actually was inside and heard Heather kiss SG goodnight as he waited. Just a few of my thoughts on this case. So wish they'd find Heather. [emoji25]

Yes! This really makes sense to me. I wonder if the police checked for surveillance at LB and the apt community. I hope so! Also, did they do forensics on her car at all???

Supposedly, forensics were done on the car. But that was after the attending officer went through it, then allowed TE to drive it home. It's been a while, but seems I recall TE made them process her car in his driveway rather than take it. If that's not right, someone please correct me. I could swear that came up at SM's trial last June.

Supposedly, forensics were done on the car. But that was after the attending officer went through it, then allowed TE to drive it home. It's been a while, but seems I recall TE made them process her car in his driveway rather than take it. If that's not right, someone please correct me. I could swear that came up at SM's trial last June.

SMH So frustrating!

BTW, I was saying "Yes!" to your post that you linked me to...I mean i could literally visualize the whole thing.

SMH So frustrating!

BTW, I was saying "Yes!" to your post that you linked me to...I mean i could literally visualize the whole thing.

Oh, I knew exactly what you meant.[emoji4]And I'm with you on the frustration with this case. It's soooo slow with the retrial.

Since HE had only just moved in to Bri's apartment within 2 or 3 weeks of her murder, and she supposedly hadn't been in any contact with SM for upwards of 6 weeks before he called her that fateful night, I'm not sure he would have known anything about her living arrangement, key situation or things like that, unless she mentioned it to him the night he called her.

By all accounts, and the evidence the state collected, it appears she went out to meet him after 3am, there's no evidence he came to her and Bri's apartment.

(I was just thinking about Heather today. I still strongly suspect she has been disposed of in a location relating to SM's work projects/materials.)

Has LE been able to track down all his former job sites/bosses, etc?)

Eta: My second theory is that someone else close to TM who is now deceased, possibly aided in the disposal. If so, what locations are familiar to him? What was his occupation?)

The problem with Heather's case is there's no evidence of much of anything, other than SM and HE had an exhange while SM was on a payphone, cell phones were connected to other phones and her car went to PTL after a journey to the LB parking lot. And it appears that an M vehicle went to PTL as well. And she's gone.

I would think if this was enough to send her killers, who I do believe are her killers, to jail, we'd have seen that by now. But who knows.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5
Back