Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just me thinking out loud again but I don't think baby Lisa will be found there....just going on instinct....
I felt the same way about the well search yesterday, also

I think LE cannot find a solid police of evidence anywhere so they are just searching everywhere they can to find this beautiful baby.....

Shelby, you read my mind! I was just thinking with all the latest BS news, I wondered if any searches were being done by LE and voila! Found your thread.

:loveyou:

Link to current weather forecast for KC area... with the rains on the other side of the state, I wondered what conditions the searchers would be meeting up with as they look for Lisa.

Seems things will be clear the next couple of days, but with the leaves starting to fall I worry that they will hide evidence or hamper searching. :(

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?query=Kansas+City%2C+MO

KC Star squib on newest search, search area:

A team of more than a dozen police investigators, police dogs and officers on all-terrain vehicles are searching a wooded area near 36th Street and North Brighton Avenue this afternoon looking for evidence in the disappearance of 11-month-old Lisa Irwin.

Capt. Mark Folsom said that police didn’t receive a tip about the area but are searching it because the large tract had not been checked previously. It is about a half mile east of Lisa’s home in the 3600 block of North Lister Avenue.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/12/3203298/kc-police-launch-new-search-of.html

Just saw this on the news. I had it paused so I could clean and came in late on this. I heard Megan Kelly mention something also about the grandparents, that some questioning was being done there as well. and why is the helicopter leaving already, are there any other live feeds of this search like yesterday. Thanks.

We're pulling the NewsChopper 9 live feed down. Little could be seen from the air due to the trees in the area.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 1:42 PM

I am so impatient, I should have waited 30 seconds and I would have seen that posted on the news site. I was hoping that FOX would have been on the ground today like they were yesterday, they had a great feed, nice and clear and from the ground..

Since the dogs are being brought in and they are looking in the woods and down in cisterns, I guess this means that the police believe that baby Lisa is dead...

Yeah, I think LE determined early on that baby Lisa is not alive. All the mystery makes me appreciate the CA case. At least there, you knew why LE was not looking for a live Caylee. In this case, we can only speculate as to what LE knows that would motivate them to focus on searching rivers, woods, cisterns, etc.

Does anyone have an update on the search considering there are no live feeds at all this time. Not sure if we have people on here that live in that area that can keep us updated.

I am so impatient, I should have waited 30 seconds and I would have seen that posted on the news site. I was hoping that FOX would have been on the ground today like they were yesterday, they had a great feed, nice and clear and from the ground..
If they did, you would get a nice shot of trees! These woods are thick and brushy.

For somebody else asking if they were still out there, they were as of about 10 minutes ago. They are also out in 'the wooded area' again and in the river again.
I think they are really trying for this to not be an Anthony case and her possibly being so close to home if only somebody was looking for her. I definitely can not say they are not trying.

KCTVPhotog_Rob Rob Rhodes
by NimaKCTV5
2 ATVs are trailered while 2 canines start another round of searching 3600 N. Brighton woods. yfrog.com/nzxrwmj #LisaIrwin
31 minutes ago

Many searchers back to starting point. Discussing if they are missing any areas. Very thick brush near 3600 N. Brighton #LisaIrwin
1 hour ago

One canine returns to police car after searching woods at 3600 N.Brighton. One ATV returned to start point then resumed search. #LisaIrwin
1 hour ago

[ame="http://video.foxnews.com/v/1214955517001/police-launch-new-search-for-baby-lisa/?playlist_id=87937"]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1214955517001/police-launch-new-search-for-baby-lisa/?playlist_id=87937[/ame]

Nothing from the water searches either?

:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members