Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs were brougt in earlier?? Hmmm must have found something in order for them to come back in such force. Maybe found something unrelated. Unfortunately we have a rather high homicide rate here.
Dogs have been here many times. Probably different dogs every time.

Augustine said investigators pulled out what appeared to be ground sifters as if they were going to sift through some dirt. He said aside from being heavily wooded, the area also had a rock quarry in it.
Augustine said earlier in the afternoon, search crews asked news cameras to leave the area in order to prevent revealing any closely guarded investigative techniques. Specially trained dogs were brought to the site earlier in the day.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29521323/de...#ixzz1bAgmAqAx

That strikes me as crazy funny..........yep, walking through the woods with sticks and digging for stuff is top secret stuff. :floorlaugh:

Maybe they had Det. Rumplestiltskin out there turning fill dirt into rocks. :floorlaugh:

I'm going to close this thread because it is getting really long. Please take the search discussion here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151935"]FAA closes air space above search area - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks!

Salem

I would be willing to bet that at some point, they got cell phone pings from this area. Of course, even if they did, the batteries would be long dead, but…I'm just guessing.

They allegedly showed DB a map with cell pings on it. But, I always get all crossed up when it comes to how closely cell pings can be triangulated and pinpointed.

(oh, and GO RANGERS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member