Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of crazy people out there, it could have been a call from a pay phone and some nut said she is here and it sounded credible enough for the police to react as they did. Or it could be to unnerve DB

How large? Brown Grocery Sack size or larger than that? Like a Yard Debris bag? Thx.

Yup yup yup. They are trying to get us to "just ignore that man behind the curtain."

I saw two large paper type bags- like yard bags but taller and a little wider- put in the back of the van

Well that must have been a whole lot of nothing to get so many feet out there on the ground. Maybe they found bones which turned out to be animal bones or something like that. ???

I sure hope they find that little black car...and Lisa is in it!

...includes 15 FBI agents and numerous local LEA.

I would say this is significant.

DB would be shaking in her boots, if she had any.
If there are only 15 this is not much. There have been like 50+ at a time around here. You guys wouldn't believe how many searchers there have been in EVERY search so far.

Not saying this is nothing, though.

Maybe this was intimidation targeted at a guilty party?

All of a sudden I feel so exhausted. I guess it's over for today.

Could they have had a lead/tip from a major player, and thus thought it would carry more weight on being legit? Is someone playing/toying with LE? Just wondering...JMO...

Whats a TFR??? If its flight restriction thats not true... other searches have had them as well.

Yes.... don't know who Tony Pierce is that stated that, but they do issue them for other things....mass hot air balloon launches, air shows, even large fireworks shows, etc.

UGH! DD has tons of homework that she needs help with from me. 4 tests tomorrow, 2 performances that she needs all lines memorized for by tomorrow, computer and piano homework!!!

I'll never catch up on here...

One more reason to love the South-:great:

No homework on Wednesday nights (due to church activities), public and private usually do this!:woohoo:

I'd be a basket case if my boys had tests tomorrow!

Wait..argh!! It's Tuesday!!!!! NOOOOOOoooo....now I will slink off and ask about tests... :(

Please disregard all previous, above statements- apparently I don't even know what day it is today!!

road is still closed
FedEx truck had to turn around

Everybody getting diverted through the neighborhood. Lots of lost peeps! These roads don't just 'go through'. You gotta know how to get outta here!

I heard sifters were seen along with the large bags.

This reminds me of the Susan Powell empty shallow grave incident.

All this time wasted, manpower taken from other cases, money being spent on searches - when someone knows da*n well what happened to Lisa and where she is :furious: I hope one of the parents is getting really skeered about now, especially if he/she is not responsible for the child's "disappearance". One thing from Joe T yesterday that I agree with: The truth is going to come out.

Well if there were brown paper bags - then maybe they did find the phones and the "mass swarm" was because they thought there might be more?

IDK

I'm tired

One more reason to love the South-:great:

No homework on Wednesday nights (due to church activities), public and private usually do this!:woohoo:

I'd be a basket case if my boys had tests tomorrow!

It's not tuesday today?

Well if there were brown paper bags - then maybe they did find the phones and the "mass swarm" was because they thought there might be more?

IDK

I'm tired

I don't know if they brought it from the forest or it was in the van already and they were moving it. There appeared to be a bunch of stuff at the back of that van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skelyatr