Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking about Jersey's girlfriend, the abandoned house with the diapers and the possibility of some hiding out in the woods with Lisa.

Does anyone remember the search at the abandoned well house or the diaper house? I don't remember all these people showing up then. What do you all think?

Just cause we get a quick statement to the effect of "nothing to see here folks, just move along" don't sway me.

Pictures speak a thousand words.

This is significant. Too many people, FAA declares no fly until 8PM, and the size of that road block down at the end.

Nope, I ain't buying what he's selling - not today - not from what I'm seeing with my own two eyes.

Chopper feed is down now - says the chopper has left the area. I bet - wonder how hard he's gonna get slapped.

I agree, I want to see them drive away. All of them. Too many still standing around...

UGH! DD has tons of homework that she needs help with from me. 4 tests tomorrow, 2 performances that she needs all lines memorized for by tomorrow, computer and piano homework!!!

I'll never catch up on here...

Well the last vehicles seem to be leaving now, maybe they really did not find anything...

I wish the sighting would pan out to be true as well. And I can believe that a friend or relative might take her if they thought Mom was neglectful and they wanted her for themselves. I can only hope and pray it is so.

Maybe they found the phones and some baby clothes?

Has to be something. Maybe all the above?

Tears are ready to flow.

I saw what looked to be a large paper bag.

How large? Brown Grocery Sack size or larger than that? Like a Yard Debris bag? Thx.

Just cause we get a quick statement to the effect of "nothing to see here folks, just move along" don't sway me.

Pictures speak a thousand words.

This is significant. Too many people, FAA declares no fly until 8PM, and the size of that road block down at the end.

Nope, I ain't buying what he's selling - not today - not from what I'm seeing with my own two eyes.

Chopper feed is down now - says the chopper has left the area. I bet - wonder how hard he's gonna get slapped.

Yup yup yup. They are trying to get us to "just ignore that man behind the curtain."

KCTV5_9PM Abbie Sanderson
FBI search scene near 210 Highway & Brighton has cleared.
Updates on the #LisaIrwin case on KCTV5 news & kctv5.com

1 minute ago

UGH! DD has tons of homework that she needs help with from me. 4 tests tomorrow, 2 performances that she needs all lines memorized for by tomorrow, computer and piano homework!!!

I'll never catch up on here...

You're going to have to call her in sick lol.

was there this many fbi agents csi's etc at previous searches?

i get the feeling that if it was just a tip that didn't come to anything that there wouldnt be so much presence for the fbi and csi's. i do undertand why if they have found something they want to keep it quiet for now

WOO, I thought the same thing. LE wants to work the possible crime scene and not allow any outside interference with their endeavors. jmo

Ok - guess I was fooled.

Nevermind

PS - I don't get that at all either. LOTS O MANPOWER for nuffin'.
:waitasec:

I don't believe they would have left if they had found something...a few vehicles would remain at the least and working probably until dark...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly