Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would give anything to be standing next to LE that is gathered in the search area talking.

Yeah very strange so many people on a tip, that didnt pan out of all things.. Still a no fly zone till 8pm though as well. Something isnt right..

It really "ticks" me off when people just call in TIPS like this that end up being nothing at all. Don't they realize the manpower it takes and the cost factor to send LE out there for nothing?

:furious:

I know it's so frustrating, but I guess I would rather have 100 tips and one be good, then no one saying anything and we never know. So sad.

How weird. An unconfirmed tip can bring out a dozen detectives and dozens of cars and officers?
Exactly. Something is def up. Id much rather her be w the two women at the deli. Maybe its a diversion from the women, I wish. :sick:

road is still closed
FedEx truck had to turn around

Exactly. Something is def up. Id much rather her be w the two women at the deli. Maybe its a diversion from the women, I wish. :sick:

I wish the sighting would pan out to be true as well. And I can believe that a friend or relative might take her if they thought Mom was neglectful and they wanted her for themselves. I can only hope and pray it is so.

Maybe they found the phones and some baby clothes?

Very interesting. I can't see that many diverse agencies going there unless there is something significant. It is on HLN right now with a live report and newsfeed from now, I believe.

HLN
Vinnie P reporting:
[People] are on the lookout for a black car with MO tags.

Epiph: Really?

Reporter to Vinnie P: ...we know mom doesn't have driver's license, but can drive.

Well, I succeeded in crashing my system...guess you can't have a scanner, a blog, a live feed and WS all open at the same time.

Was he talking about the sighting tip or the search? I couldn't tell.

•Capt. Steve Young: Search along Brighton was just "another tip that didn't pan out."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 10/18/2011 9:03:16 PM 4:03 PM
•Capt. Steve Young, commenting on the Manhattan sighting: One of many leads they are checking out
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 10/18/2011 9:01:15 PM 4:01 PM
•Capt. Steve Young: No tips have panned out
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 10/18/2011 9:00:33 PM 4:00 PM
•Capt. Steve Young commenting on the increased police

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bAclyycG

Just cause we get a quick statement to the effect of "nothing to see here folks, just move along" don't sway me.

Pictures speak a thousand words.

This is significant. Too many people, FAA declares no fly until 8PM, and the size of that road block down at the end.

Nope, I ain't buying what he's selling - not today - not from what I'm seeing with my own two eyes.

Chopper feed is down now - says the chopper has left the area. I bet - wonder how hard he's gonna get slapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21