Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL ...Shades of Websleuths. During the Orlando trial my husband thought I had agoraphobia because I stayed home all day in my PJ's and watched HLN on the TV while I had the live feed streaming on my mac. he and my kids were about to have an intervention...:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

I just turned my husband into a WS junkie too! ;)

Am I seeing Young saying it did not pan out? On FB remarks next to feed?

I don't believe the sighting at all, this looks just like the day Zahra and Caylee were found.

If this is little Lisa, at least official searchers will be the ones who find her with plenty of witnesses and not some innocent bystander who has stumbled upon her and then is dragged through the mud by a sleazy defense attorney making up stuff about a "daisy chain"!

Sorry - but looking at the photos of the location I feel like I am living Groundhog Day. Been here and done this before! I feel like crying.

"Lisa Irwin's parents left their home with a woman in a government vehicle Tuesday, after the woman met with them for a couple hours.

That meeting happening about noon at the house on North Walrond where Lisa's parents have been staying. They left without speaking with the media."

Something's up. Still, if they are under arrest, would it be a lady in a government car?

And their attorney is far away in NY busy showing his mug on every tv show he can.

Looks like things being moved in and out of one of the white vans.

I see large white van with doors open and bunch of people standing around.

...includes 15 FBI agents and numerous local LEA.

I would say this is significant.

DB would be shaking in her boots, if she had any.

I think they have too. Just waiting patiently to know what! ok, not so patiently, I actually feel like vomiting. But, I really want to know! Poor lil Lisa..

me three,my stomach is churning.

i hope they've not found her but on the other hand i kinda hope they have and at least she can get the justice she deserves.

such a sweet innocent little girl :(

It really "ticks" me off when people just call in TIPS like this that end up being nothing at all. Don't they realize the manpower it takes and the cost factor to send LE out there for nothing?

:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member