Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this where they are currently staying?
I have butterflies. Please let this be some answers.

JiaoJiaoShen JiaoJiao Shen
Two searches right now in the #LisaIrwin case. 3700 blk of N. Jackson & 5200 blk of Walrond. The latest in 15 min. on @NBCActionNews Midday.
2 minutes ago

Breaking News - FOX - 11:34 AM
FBI at the home where Lisa's parents are now living with search dogs

FBI at home where parents are staying with search dogs. Reported right now on Fox.

O/T

FOCX reporting breaking news NOW

On scene with search dogs - at the home where DB and JI are staying. Search dogs are working that home.

Interesting...............

O/T

On scene with search dogs - at the home where DB and JI are staying. Search dogs are working that home.

It sure is interesting.

O/T

It sure is interesting.

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
Police & FBI now gathering outside home where #BabyLisa's parents are staying. yfrog.com/kggi4uoj
1 minute ago

5d2ddefb-bb73-414d-9a70-27070d204e2f_400.jpg

KMBC's Brenda Washington reports that police and the FBI have shut down the block where Jeremy Irwin's relatives live.

by Karen Yancey 8:43 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1b3U1l4RG

FOX new just came in with a breaking story about the search and said they dogs are there and they usually dont bring the dogs unless something was found, the whole road is cleared and blocked. They said they will keep updating every time there hear something. My nerves are frazzled more than damn Debs and this isnt even my child..

FOX said that too. Also said they are working search dogs at the house. After commercial FOX will have something else on.

Why would they bring search dogs to that house? IIRC its JI's parents house. Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member