Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the eternal optimist, but I can't think of a single reason that they would have closed the air space, other than......I don't want to say.

I have to go to work, but I do so with a heavy heart. I think I know what the news will be when I get off. Peace be with you all. Hugs
Have a good night at work. Hugs back at ya.

Yes, I have.

Just after first getting married, my late husband was stationed there. My son was born at Irwin Army Hospital. Ft. Riley is approximately 130 miles or so from Kansas City.

IIRC, Manhatten, Ks. is a collesge town and maybe 20 miles or so from Ft. Riley. I used to shop there.
That was 1972, so I may not ne remembering correctly.

MOO

Yep, Manhattan is where K-State University is. Home of the wildcats. Big college town.

Heycameraman HC
@Ramseyfan47 not unusual for no fly over when PD processing items at a scene. It's a sensitive case
1 minute ago

I am sad to read that you were hospitalized for so long.........and about whatever is going on today in Kansas City. Best wishes for your complete recovery.

Thank you.
Blood clots in my leg. I guess I'll be on blood thinners the rest of my life.
I'm okay

but Baby Lisa is not. It sure makes my troubles seem like nothing . . .

Heycameraman HC
@Ramseyfan47 not unusual for no fly over when PD processing items at a scene. It's a sensitive case
1 minute ago
But are they even finding anything to process?

I had to go to hospital for 10 days. I just got out yesterday - trying to catch up and find this.
Poor sweet little girl.
I'm afraid this is her and I feel like 12/11/2008 all over again.
:(

:hug:

3h9m7mv

Law enforcement in Manhattan, Kan., is investigating a possible Baby Lisa sighting at a restaurant there. Full Story at KMBC.com
by Jeff Field/Staff 2:27 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bABaXCno

cousin-in-law's sister was nearly assaulted by an old woman at a walmart (warrensburg if i remember correctly) who approached her and HER 11mo blond baby girl shaking her fists and yelling "that's not your baby, that's baby Lisa!" personally i am taking sightings with a grain of salt, chubby blond hair blue eyes baby girls can look identical to anyone but the parents/immediate family. im not saying not to report it if you think you see her, but i dont think it should necessarily be reported my msm untill verified :waitasec: moo

Oh no. This reminds me of when they found Celina Cass, they enforced a no fly zone and tons of officers were brought to the scene....

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member