Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heycameraman HC
Kcmo pio's on the scene of earlier FBI search on 3600 n Brighton. Hope to have info soon. #lisairwin
43 seconds ago

crime scene is there as a precautionary. They can get DNA of baby and parents. This is all it is PRECAUTIONARY. I do not believe this tip will pan out. MOO

the crime scene vans are at 34th and north brighton Lera http://g.co/maps/tdgtw

InDaMiddle,
so basically North Brighton is closed off along the wooded area??

they have also closed off roads and sent up the copters a bunch of times too...

I feel for you guys in the neighborhood InDa

Would there be very much traffic on one of these bridges at 1am or so?

Littlr Breeana Rodriquez was dropped off of a bridge that seemed to have a lot of traffic and nobody ever saw it happen.

Why is it that every time there's a search, there's a distraction put out there? Search...sign hanging photo op with family. Search...BS pressure. Search...JT presser. Search...baby spotted at deli.

Granted, it's probably just coincidence, but it does start to make me wonder.

This has been pinging my radar too ....

encproducer ENC
Kansas City Police have asked us to stop flying our helicopter in the area of 36th & N. Brighton while they search for #lisaIrwin
1 minute ago

Do we have a live copter up anyplace. I searched and there doesnt appear to be one..

encproducer ENC
Kansas City Police have asked us to stop flying our helicopter in the area of 36th & N. Brighton while they search for #lisaIrwin
1 minute ago

Oh, thank you, looks like we posted at the same time..

You know, with every cell phone just about having a camera why didn't someone snap a pic of this baby?
eta or at least a license plate number?

Last week I saw a baby that I thought looked exactly like little Lisa. I followed the poor mom around Trader Joe's for a half an hour, and i was trying to figure out a way to snap a photo w/out her thinking I was a stalker. I followed them into the checkout line and by talking to the older brother I figured out that the baby had been in the family for longer than a week. But I realized that it was hard to snap a photo w/out being noticed.

Why is it that every time there's a search, there's a distraction put out there? Search...sign hanging photo op with family. Search...BS pressure. Search...JT presser. Search...baby spotted at deli.

Granted, it's probably just coincidence, but it does start to make me wonder.

Because i think they searching in the right area and they know it!!! moo

LE told the helicopters to stop flying over the area?

Every time I've ever heard that, it made me feel sick inside. And every time, there was a reason. :(

Rut roh is it true that the choppers were asked to leave the area? That is an indication they found something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abi