Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont remember about the helicopters. They stopped flying because they couldnt see anything. moo

THe link states that the FAA administered a NO fly zone 2 mile radius and 500 ft altitude. They could still fly BUT at 500 ft altitude you probably wont get anything. They did the same thing in Zahras case when they were getting close and pulling out evidcence. I dont remember anyone saying the FAA administered a no fly zone in this case before today? Does anyone else know?? TIA http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ea-near-lisa-irwin's-home-again#ixzz1bAMQyQVV

THe link states that the FAA administered a NO fly zone 2 mile radius and 500 ft altitude. They could still fly BUT at 500 ft altitude you probably wont get anything. They did the same thing in Zahras case when they were getting close and pulling out evidcence. I dont remember anyone saying the FAA administered a no fly zone in this case before today? Does anyone else know?? TIA http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ea-near-lisa-irwin's-home-again#ixzz1bAMQyQVV

Thats what im saying. it wasnt a no fly zone the other day. u r right.

Thats what im saying. it wasnt a no fly zone the other day. u r right.

I am getting so tied of all of this. I am keeping my fingers crossed they find something soon.

The clown face in the blue box is just messing w/ my eyes.

Anyone have any theories as to WHY they would enforce a "no fly zone?" I'm baffled unless LE has just grown weary of the media!! Which I can understand..

NOTAM Number : FDC 1/8252 Download shapefiles
Issue Date : October 18, 2011 at 1931 UTC
Location : KANSAS CITY, Missouri near KANSAS CITY VORTAC (MCI)
Beginning Date and Time : Effective Immediately
Ending Date and Time : October 19, 2011 at 0100 UTC
Reason for NOTAM : TO PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR LAW ENFORCE
Type : Hazards
Replaced NOTAM(s) : N/A
Pilots May Contact : KANSAS (ZKC) Center, 913-254-8500
http://tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_1_8252.html

Anyone have any theories as to WHY they would enforce a "no fly zone?" I'm baffled unless LE has just grown weary of the media!! Which I can understand..

JMO but I would think they would do that if they found something and don't want the public to see it... I hope I am wrong.

This is probably it. That poor, beautiful baby girl. Makes me so <snipping> mad.

Anyone notice that Ft Riley isn't far away from this search area?

I would guess, wind dispersing evidence, privacy and not letting the perp know what they have. And pending notification stuff. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member