Searching For Anna - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
another idea would be to ask for donations to fund a full page ad in the paper (or even a half page ad). I'm not sure what it would cost but I'd be willing to be part of a donation fund.

Anna, are you working with any of the current elected officials in California. With all the bailout money being thrown out now who knows there might be something available for new investigation, etc. I'm frustrated with the local law enforcement efforts on your behalf.

Is there a National Cold Case organization I wonder.

Madge, that's a very sweet offer, but we have tried to stay away from requesting donations of any kind. If people wanted to buy the book and give it to their local library, that would put our information everywhere there is a Websleuth nearby. I don't want to give the impression that LE is not being helpful. You should see the file they have on Anna. It's just that right now they are extremely short-staffed and have to deal with pending cases unless we have some new hard evidence.

I am working on the Chronicle story right now. If it turns out they don't want to use it, I'll post it here (it won't be very long) and ask members who want to, to rewrite the lead paragraph with a local angle and submit it to their local papers. For instance, "Madeupname", a resident of (your town) is one of 17,000 searchers looking for ACW, who disappeared in 1973 without a trace."

I hope the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, which has done so much for Anna's case over the years, will benefit from the stimulus funds. I was just re-reading my information on the forensic artist who produced the age progression of Anna. Their age-advanced pictures have helped locate more than 800 missing children.

Other than the NCMEC, I don't know of a national cold case unit.

A representative in our local congresswoman's office has been notified about our problem getting passport information. They did telephone, but there hasn't been any recent activity here.

Thank you, Madge, for your questions and suggestions.

I realize that there are a couple of MySpace pages for Anna, but have not yet run across any mention of a Facebook page for her. I am still trying to get through the remaining threads, so this might be mentioned somewhere, but I have not yet seen it.

Could someone tell me, please, if there is indeed a page set up for Anna on Facebook, and if so, please provide me with a link?

Thank you very much.

Annasmom,

I love your idea of sending an article to local newspapers. This would allow for widespread media coverage, especially if everyone who visits this forum would take the initiative to send the article to their local newspaper. Just think of the number of different cities we could cover in a very short period of time.

I would be glad to try and get an article into the newspaper here in my area. I live in a very large metropolitan city so many people would/could be exposed to Anna's story.

I do hope that the Chronicle picks up the story, though. It would be great if someone local there would pick up the paper and remember something, even if not about Anna herself, but maybe about any activities involving the two Georges. Heck, someone might come forward who remembers GB and is able to provide a strong enough lead to finally find out who he really was, and from where he really hailed.

My thoughts are with you as you sit to write out a new story to be circulated in the search for Anna.

Cleo

I realize that there are a couple of MySpace pages for Anna, but have not yet run across any mention of a Facebook page for her. I am still trying to get through the remaining threads, so this might be mentioned somewhere, but I have not yet seen it.

Could someone tell me, please, if there is indeed a page set up for Anna on Facebook, and if so, please provide me with a link?

Thank you very much.

Annasmom,

I love your idea of sending an article to local newspapers. This would allow for widespread media coverage, especially if everyone who visits this forum would take the initiative to send the article to their local newspaper. Just think of the number of different cities we could cover in a very short period of time.

I would be glad to try and get an article into the newspaper here in my area. I live in a very large metropolitan city so many people would/could be exposed to Anna's story.

I do hope that the Chronicle picks up the story, though. It would be great if someone local there would pick up the paper and remember something, even if not about Anna herself, but maybe about any activities involving the two Georges. Heck, someone might come forward who remembers GB and is able to provide a strong enough lead to finally find out who he really was, and from where he really hailed.

My thoughts are with you as you sit to write out a new story to be circulated in the search for Anna.

Cleo

Cleo,
Thank you for the encouragement. Anna does indeed have a Facebook page, with 61 friends! Just go to Facebook and do a search for Anna Christian Waters. I believe Sidekick is managing this page.

I just sent Nancy Grace Show a link to this section of the forum with a short description of the Anna case I asked them to research and try to do segment on it.

Here is a link to the 1930 Census for Montana showing the surname "Eifee." I do not recall seeing this particular census as having been researched here, but it might bring about some leads as to GB's true identity--most especially if any of the male Eifees can be traced to California.

Something to look at anyway.

http://ftp.us-census.org/pub/usgenweb/census/mt/stillwater/1930/indx-c-e.txt

I do not have an account at ancestry.com or I would try to follow up on this myself. Hopefully someone here can do so in my stead.

(I am still going on the assumption (even though it may be baseless) that this name meant something to GB. It may, and probably will, lead to nowhere, but I will feel better if I at least look into it.)

This is the first time (that I am aware of) that the name "Eifee" has been found used as a proper name - except for the Pokemon fiasco.

Here is what the page says for those without Ancestry.com:

80B 57 48-52 1B Eifee Agnes Daughter F W 15 Montana ed52-brief.txt
80B 55 48-52 1B Eifee Benjamin Son M W 19 North Dakota ed52-brief.txt
80B 56 48-52 1B Eifee Freida Daughter F W 16 North Dakota ed52-brief.txt
80B 58 48-52 1B Eifee Herman Son M W 13 Montana ed52-brief.txt
80B 52 48-52 1B Eifee John Head M W 58 Russia ed52-brief.txt
80B 54 48-52 1B Eifee John J. Son M W 28 North Dakota ed52-brief.txt
80B 53 48-52 1B Eifee Louise Wife F W 57 Russia ed52-brief.txt

Wasn't there a report of a "George Brody" living is Montana as a boarder in a census report? (Somebody help me here! LOL!)

I think iNTERESTEDINHELPING had found the Montana census somewhere in one of the threads..... I vaguely recall the post.
ETA: I just found and bumped the old post from iNH regarding the Eifee, which was really Erfle, I think Erfle. It is in the who is George Brody forum. (Bumped because I can't copy links- sorry broken computer)

whoops, it was iW not INH who found the info.

I think iNTERESTEDINHELPING had found the Montana census somewhere in one of the threads..... I vaguely recall the post.
ETA: I just found and bumped the old post from iNH regarding the Eifee, which was really Erfle, I think Erfle. It is in the who is George Brody forum. (Bumped because I can't copy links- sorry broken computer)

whoops, it was iW not INH who found the info.

Thanks for finding this, Cubby.

Sorry--I read that entire thread and apparently IW's post slipped right through the brain matter.

I will keep looking around.

Who the h*** is named Erfle? :waitasec:

Erfle was the correct spelling of the misspelling of Eifee in the 1930 Montana census which is being discussed. The explaination is bumped in the Who is George Brody forum.

hth

I have finished the story for the Chronicle and am sending it to them today with Anna's age-progressed picture and a large print-out of the surveillance picture of Brody. If I don't hear anything from them in about a week, I'll post the story here and those of you who want to can "localize" the story (a note saying that a local citizen is participating in an Internet search would do) and submit it to your local papers. Even if the Chronicle should use the story, we can pick it up and send it elsewhere, but there's a better chance they might run the story if it is offered as an exclusive. Thank you for suggesting this and for encouraging me to do it.

Hi,

Thought I start a possible or not scenerio topic.

1. Anna in front of the house at the same time the so called kidnappers were in the area seems very convenient for the kidnappers to me... Oh there she is...now act quickly. This bothers me some especially with Anna's personality, I'm sure she would have squirmed or yelled out... What are the odds she checked the mailbox on the road/kidnappers a couple of feet away?

2. The woods/creek: I wouldn't rule out someone may have taken her back that way as the neighbour heard russling of the brush.. maybe, maybe not a possibliltiy..and yes, I know these have been explored thoroughly.

3. Did Anna talk to the cats often? *Heard Anna in the porch area talking..

4. I cannot see either of the G's battling trying to get her in a vehicle..

5. Persuasion. What was it?

Just thinking.. rehashing may not be a bad thing.. :innocent:

Annasmom - Where you and guests primarily in the kitchen/living area? The kitchen overlooks the backyard?

have you thought about asking them up in forensic astrology to do some charts to see if there is anything they're able to tell you. any direction to go in that might be helpful. they seem to have done quite a bit with the caylee anthony case. who knows.

Hi,

Thought I start a possible or not scenerio topic.

1. Anna in front of the house at the same time the so called kidnappers were in the area seems very convenient for the kidnappers to me... Oh there she is...now act quickly. This bothers me some especially with Anna's personality, I'm sure she would have squirmed or yelled out... What are the odds she checked the mailbox on the road/kidnappers a couple of feet away?

2. The woods/creek: I wouldn't rule out someone may have taken her back that way as the neighbour heard russling of the brush.. maybe, maybe not a possibliltiy..and yes, I know these have been explored thoroughly.

3. Did Anna talk to the cats often? *Heard Anna in the porch area talking..

4. I cannot see either of the G's battling trying to get her in a vehicle..

5. Persuasion. What was it?

Just thinking.. rehashing may not be a bad thing.. :innocent:

Annasmom - Where you and guests primarily in the kitchen/living area? The kitchen overlooks the backyard?

Sidekick,
Rehashing is a good idea. Somewhere here I have posted a diagram of the house and the road; if you can't find it, I'll post it again. We DO believe she was going to get the mail on the road. Although she had gone out the back door, Craig said she met him in front, and since he was not expected, it makes sense that she was going somewhere before she saw him. The mail had not yet been delivered that day, but Anna saw our neighbor opening her mail from the previous day and may have thought the mail-lady had been by.

Woods/creek is also possible for the reasons you mentioned, and also because the tracking dogs went West or upstream before they quit. These results were inconclusive.

She did talk to the cats.

I do not believe either of the Georges was actually there that day.

Pursuasion: She was a very friendly and trusting little girl. I can think of any number of ruses which someone might have used to get her close enough to grab.

have you thought about asking them up in forensic astrology to do some charts to see if there is anything they're able to tell you. any direction to go in that might be helpful. they seem to have done quite a bit with the caylee anthony case. who knows.

I was not aware that there was such a thing as forensic astrology. I would be happy to cooperate with anything which might help, though I am not much a believer in astrology. Someone did do a chart on Anna after she disappeared, however, and found no suggestions of death or malfeasance.

Has this group produced helpful suggestions? How do I contact them?

I was not aware that there was such a thing as forensic astrology. I would be happy to cooperate with anything which might help, though I am not much a believer in astrology. Someone did do a chart on Anna after she disappeared, however, and found no suggestions of death or malfeasance.

Has this group produced helpful suggestions? How do I contact them?
Here is the link to the astro forum. They are amazing.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=318

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members