Seeking Key Info 6/10-6/14 for New Leads

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is what I have been saying forever, that she must have begun leaving her in the car overnight from June 9th to June 15 and I wanted to know where she parked her car while at Tony's, where did she keep Caylee's clothes? How did Cindy get her for the day on June 15th and how did they end up back at the house on the 16th?

So many questions.

OMG, I have been dissing those who have said Casey had Caylee sleep in her trunk. I've never heard of such a thing, and even those who gave other stories of people they know of who did it, I disbelieved. I thought they had to be mistaken. Simply because that thought is so far out of my reality that I couldn't begin to believe it. Now I do see it. I am finally convinced that is what she was doing with her daughter. I do believe she is an evil evil.....

Again I am sorry if I've missed something obvious here but why does everyone think that Casey took Caylee with her when she moved into Tony's? I always had the impression that Caylee all but rarely stayed at the grandparents and it was only on the 15th or
16th of June that Casey took her.

I wonder if Caylee told her gma she slept in the car?

I have a detailed timeline on my blog http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com.
My main focus is the June 15-18, taking info from all of the statements in the 432 pager, and various news sources. Please check it out, second post down.
Janet

I disagree about the significance of the week prior to 6/15. I think that Caylee was with G and C until the 15th. I think that the 15th, after the fight, Casey took Caylee "without warning". That would be the first night ever that Casey had to take care of Caylee on her own.

As a 2 1/2 yo who requires stability, maybe Caylee freaked out when she started to get tired and Casey wouldn't take her home to G & C. Casey may have tried to shut her up, either physically or with meds. I think that Caylee died that night because Casey got frustrated and impatient with her. Her self-centered personality would not allow her to call the hospital, ambulance or LE because of the impact it would have on her life; instead, she called her parents until G answered on June 16th/17th.

I think that Casey told G that there had been an accident and that he helped her to hide Caylee's body. I think that G was trying to protect everyone at his own emotional and legal expense. G knew what the implications of her lack of appropriate action were, and so he went into cover-up mode.

I think that the "script" came from dear old dad, not ZG.

Casey's 31 days leads to June 15th missing date. Casey's 9 days to Troy leads to the June 15/16th day as the last day she lived at the house. Cindy's 19 days leads to the June 27th towing.

My take is Casey "moved in" with TonE (ie started sleeping there on June 9th) but Caylee was still sleeping at home with GPs. This is why Cindy recalls June 9 as significant.
This pattern continues June 10, 11, 12, 13, 14.
Parents were super pissed about everything by June 15th (Fathers Day), and there was a big argument.

Casey then leaves again, but this time Casey takes Caylee with her .
This is either the night of June 15th, or the next morning of June 16th (if you believe George).

Somewhere between the night of June 15th (or morning of 16th) -- and the day Casey backed into the garage/borrowed the shovel is when Caylee deceased.

Casey secreted the body somewhere -- possibly the trunk.
Then a few days later, after the odor was too much, Casey moved the body elsewhere - which caused the decomposing fluids & hair to be left in the trunk.

Possibly Casey then tried to clean it with Arm & Hammer stuff.
At some point Casey determined the smell was too much and hatched a plan to ditch the car & throw a pizza in the back to explain the smell. Casey left her purse, keys, Car Seat in the car ro make it appear as if she and Caylee had been kidnapped.

I just can't determine where the chloroform comes in.
I'm not sure if Casey used it to
a)temporarily knockout Caylee so Casey could then drug her with a pill,
b) Casey used it to clean the car of the smell
c) Cindy/George used it to clean the car of the smell

My theory is, Casey and Caylee evidently spent the night at home on the 15. They leave the house at 12:50 per Geo, who left the house at 2:30. Casey calls his cell at 3:00 to see if he's left yet, he had, so Casey and Caylee went back to the house. Casey wants to use the pool and not be bothered by Caylee, so she knocks her out with the chloroform and goes out to put the stairs on the pool. she comes back in to change or whatever and notices that Caylee has either stopped breathing, or maybe vomited and choked. The "flurry of calls" was to find out where Cindy was so she'd know how much time she had. She called Tony to see if he was home. Caylee went in a trash bag and was stashed somewhere in the backyard, the mess, if any, was cleaned up. Casey went to Tony's. 17th is the unknown day. On the 18th, the flurry of calls was to find out where mom and dad are, last one at 1:11, then she backs into the garage and borrows the shovel at 1:30. By then Caylee is in full rigor and the body has released, and started to seep. sorry to be blunt. the shovel helps her get her picked up and in the trunk. The shovel is returned at 2:30. The dirt in the trunk will be dirt from the backyard. She probably got rid of her on that day. Any human seepage in the trunk would create the same decomposition smells.

:) Please try to stay on-topic. There is already a "theories" thread. :)

This thread focused on dates: 6/10-6/14

Why hasn't Cindy or George mentioned caring for Caylee all that time between Jun 9-15? Doesn't Cindy work? I'm starting to believe the theory that Caylee was kept in the trunk of her car during those days. :(

From original affidavit narrative:

It was he [Tony] that contacted Amy H. and had her call me regarding this case. Anthony said while the defendant lived with her* since June 9th, she [Casey] mentioned several times that Caylee was with the “nanny” at Disney, Universal Studios or the beach. She never gave him any indication the child was endangered or missing.

*[speculation that this is an error and should read, “him” (i.e. “lived with Tony since June 9th”.]:waitasec:
I don't believe that there was an error in this statment he is saying that Casey was living with Amy. And that was why Tony had Amy call LE.

Reading the whole paragraph--"She [Casey] never gave him [Tony] any indication the child was endangered or missing"--makes sense only if the document WAS in error with the pronoun "her"--it should be "him"--Casey lived with him since June 9th & never mentioned Caylee being in danger.

:) Please try to stay on-topic. There is already a "theories" thread. :)

This thread focused on dates: 6/10-6/14

:eek: What's happened to this thread???:confused:

Please only read through the documents & note facts re: June 10-June 14! There are a million theory threads...:blowkiss:

Timeline from Prairie Chicken:

June 9 Casey and Caylee spent their last night with Ricardo. Tony Lazzaro states that Casey lived with him June 9 through July 16, the day she was arrested. Caylee was not there with them, Casey repeated saying she was with the nanny or grandparents.

Last night with Ricardo? So was Ricardo the last one of her friends to see Caylee?

Also from the Prairie Chicken:

Jun 12 6:41 AM from Casey to Jeff H (Fusion poster was here)you guys should definitely check it out! cover is only $5. there’s going to be live artists, a full bar, and an album release that you shouldn’t miss! hope to see you out there!

If she hadn't spoken to Jeff H since high school, why was she messaging him?

and THEN runs into him via chance meeting on June 21st?

June 21 about here, Casey ran into Jeff H. II, a high-school acquaintance she had not seen since high-school, nor since the chance meeting.

Something doesn't jive there.

I regard this as still being on-topic as it has everything to do with the claim that she was writing to this Jeff H. prior to the chance meeting. Am I reading the timeline properly?

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/

Anthony Lazzaro last saw Caylee June 2nd…not seen her since

“the defendant lived at this address [Cindy & George’s] until June 9th…” page 1 of 4; Narrative

-------------------------------------------------------------

lived with Anthony Lazzaro for the past 4 weeks since Caylee’s disappearance June 9th

Casey claimed "one short conversation" with Zenaida on June 12th…per Casey’s written statement

Kristina Chester—walk with Caylee & Casey June 12 or 13th Lake Underhill Park—per her written statement

Roy House written statement: “I saw Caylee the day of the 13th with her mother Casey Anthony”

“My sister Casey Anthony has been M.I.A. for weeks, I assumed with her daughter Caylee Marie Anthony.”—Lee Anthony’s written statement

“Anthony Lazzaro said when I called his cell phone this evening that Casey has been telling him that she sees Caylee on a regular basis.”—Lee Anthony written statement

----------------------------

OK--looking for anything that gives a clue to where Casey was keeping Caylee AT NIGHT during 6/10-6/14...I'm catching up slowly--sorry I'm slow, it's pregnancy brain!

Obviously, Geoge & Cindy weren't keeping her on a regular basis at night:
Cindy’s written statement July 15th: “3 weeks ago asked my daughter to bring my car home along with my granddaughter, Caylee.” “Casey for the last month has said Caylee has been with her.”

***Dates within the 6/10-6/14 in RED

first, KC and Caylee spent the night at RM's on June 9th (its in the 400 pages). they even asked him if he was sure, because he said that he saw them June 10th in the morning, which at the time contridicted the original missing date.

second, i have always thought that the date of the original fight about casey needing to move out was on June 9th. KC leaves then with caylee, which CA did not want. CA begs KC to let her have caylee so the great grandparents get to see her on father's day and KC agrees. later that night, KC goes to pick caylee up and CA tells her no, you can't take caylee with you...the rest is history.

To Troy on Facebook
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

This puts her last date living in the Anthony home again to June 15th.

I had this ready to post. I think this is it. Now what would the reason be for everyone to jump on the June 9th bandwagon? Could something have gone down on that date and Cindy figured it was a good date to use, forgetting about the Father's Day trip? I also feel like if we had all the details from that week before it might shed some light.

I disagree about the significance of the week prior to 6/15. I think that Caylee was with G and C until the 15th. I think that the 15th, after the fight, Casey took Caylee "without warning". That would be the first night ever that Casey had to take care of Caylee on her own.

As a 2 1/2 yo who requires stability, maybe Caylee freaked out when she started to get tired and Casey wouldn't take her home to G & C. Casey may have tried to shut her up, either physically or with meds. I think that Caylee died that night because Casey got frustrated and impatient with her. Her self-centered personality would not allow her to call the hospital, ambulance or LE because of the impact it would have on her life; instead, she called her parents until G answered on June 16th/17th.

I think that Casey told G that there had been an accident and that he helped her to hide Caylee's body. I think that G was trying to protect everyone at his own emotional and legal expense. G knew what the implications of her lack of appropriate action were, and so he went into cover-up mode.

I think that the "script" came from dear old dad, not ZG.

Casey's 31 days leads to June 15th missing date. Casey's 9 days to Troy leads to the June 15/16th day as the last day she lived at the house. Cindy's 19 days leads to the June 27th towing.

This makes a lot of sense.

My take is Casey "moved in" with TonE (ie started sleeping there on June 9th) but Caylee was still sleeping at home with GPs. This is why Cindy recalls June 9 as significant.
This pattern continues June 10, 11, 12, 13, 14.
Parents were super pissed about everything by June 15th (Fathers Day), and there was a big argument.

Casey then leaves again, but this time Casey takes Caylee with her .
This is either the night of June 15th, or the next morning of June 16th (if you believe George).

Somewhere between the night of June 15th (or morning of 16th) -- and the day Casey backed into the garage/borrowed the shovel is when Caylee deceased.

Casey secreted the body somewhere -- possibly the trunk.
Then a few days later, after the odor was too much, Casey moved the body elsewhere - which caused the decomposing fluids & hair to be left in the trunk.

Possibly Casey then tried to clean it with Arm & Hammer stuff.
At some point Casey determined the smell was too much and hatched a plan to ditch the car & throw a pizza in the back to explain the smell. Casey left her purse, keys, Car Seat in the car ro make it appear as if she and Caylee had been kidnapped.

I just can't determine where the chloroform comes in.
I'm not sure if Casey used it to
a)temporarily knockout Caylee so Casey could then drug her with a pill,
b) Casey used it to clean the car of the smell
c) Cindy/George used it to clean the car of the smell

c (or just GA alone)

Casey lived with Tony from June 9th on.. Why didn't Casey tell the guys Caylee was with grandma? She told them.. the nanny.

Jeff H - Supposed to go on a mini vacation with him from June 8 -14 according to Cindy. There was no mini vacation with Jeff. Cindy must have been the ONLY person she told this to in order to account for their absence.

Was Casey intentionally NOT telling Cindy about Tony? What was she hiding?

Casey mentioned Jeff to Cindy BEFORE the messages on his myspace and prior to the chance meeting.

Why was he being set up as an alibi?

He is the only person Casey named who has been found. She said she told him about Caylee missing.

*Not sure if this is known to most*
Cindy and/or George contacted Jeff and asked him not to speak to anyone, specifically the media. Then called him back to say that he was the wrong Jeff H. (Can anyone else recall facts about that?)

I had this ready to post. I think this is it. Now what would the reason be for everyone to jump on the June 9th bandwagon? Could something have gone down on that date and Cindy figured it was a good date to use, forgetting about the Father's Day trip? I also feel like if we had all the details from that week before it might shed some light.

Because it appears that the last day Caylee and Casey spent in the Anthony home is June 9th. This fits to why Cindy and Casey both stuck to June 9th.

There was probably an argument and Casey left on this day with Caylee in tow. Where was Caylee sleeping at night?

Cindy was able to get Casey to bring Caylee to her on June 15th for Father's Day at the nursing home. Another fight broke out and *poof* again. This was the last day Caylee was seen.

Here is a possible time line of events that I need a few holes filled in:

June 9th - the day that keeps getting mentioned. I wonder if June 9th was the day Casey's theft from the Grandparents was discovered by George and Cindy, and an argument erupted.

June 15h - Father's Day - That is the last documented evidence of Caylee. Caylee was seen visiting her Great Grandfather (the one Casey had previously stolen money from) at the assisted living faciility. This would be an emotional day for the family because Casey probably did NOTHING for George (and that makes me sad). Is this the day that neighbors heard the loud argument??

I believe June 9th was a day that the Anthony family argued about he thefts. I believe June 15th was the day that Cindy and George told Casey that they had gone thru enough with her. Cindy had gone to the counselor, and Casey was informed that Cindy and George wanted her to leave.

This begins what I think explains past and present behavior IMHO. I believe Casey thought she was being treated SO unfairly by her parents, and she was SO tired of the arguments and the "tyrany" she had lived under that she decided Caylee would NEVER be exposed to that horror. Thus, no more Caylee. I believe there is a compartment in Casey's psyche where she thinks what she has done is a way of protecting Caylee - and thus the lack of emotion. Casey believes that Caylee is better off than having to live with George and Cindy. Casey believes that Caylee would have "suffered" like she herself had suffered. (which we all know is bullchit).

I have been trying SO hard to get inside of Cayse's head to understand her thought process. She really is an abberation in all sorts of terms. Susan Smith killed her children because she wanted to be with a man who did not want children. Andrea Yeates was just insane. Casey isn't like either of them. Casey has blazed new trails down the path to Hell. Casey has succeeded in believing that she is a savior of her daughter by removing her from the source of pain, i.e. lack of financial support, she herself had "suffered" under. I hope this makes sense to you guys, because I am worried about my own mental heatlh for being able to get this close to the mind of someone like Casey. :eek:

If I have this right, it looks like from the verbal & written statements, Caylee was probably with Cindy & George at night until the 16th of June.

All of the family's statements say that they haven't seen Caylee for "a month"--statements made on July 16th.

According to the interviews and written statements, Casey was often out all night and Caylee was at the grandparents' home.

TonE told LE that Casey would often just grab a change of clothes when she spent the night with him; later in June, she moved clothes to his house. Caylee never spent the night at his apt.--even during the dates that prove Caylee was alive--she was with the grandparents.

TonE stated that during the day when he went to class, Casey would leave "to go to work" or run errands, and always be there when he got home. During the day, Cindy & George were not available to watch Caylee, and friends saw Casey with Caylee during the daytime. This would be early to mid June. Cindy and Lee's written statements definitely state that both Casey AND Caylee have been "M.I.A." for "about a month" on July 16th.

Some of Casey's friends state that in addition to Caylee being with "the nanny," Casey said she was also sometimes with Cindy at night.

She only told TonE (boyfriend) that Caylee was with "the nanny" --TonE states that Casey moved in with him due to tension at home between her parents--George having an affair and Cindy not being able to leave him, etc. etc. He states that Casey did not want Caylee involved with the tension there.

During this time, several friends saw Casey with Caylee during the day/afternoon on different dates. None after the 15th.

It isn't until after Father's Day that the Anthony family does not see or hear from Caylee & Casey. Despite Cindy's statements at the bond hearing that she was in "constant contact" with Casey, Lee's statement makes it clear that Casey was "basically MIA...with Caylee."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth
Back