Seeking Key Info 6/10-6/14 for New Leads

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was a Freudian slip.

"I have not seen my daughter in 31 days"
That may account for the date of Caylee's demise, yes.

But they all originally stated on police reports that it was June 9th they last saw Caylee. There is a reason they picked that date. It was the last date Caylee and Casey was with George and Cindy other than the ONE day that Casey brought her back for Father's Day. I'm not saying that Caylee possibly died on June 9th, only that Caylee was staying SOMEWHERE (other than the Anthony's) at night while Casey was sleeping over at Tony's.

Cindy knew that June 9th was when Caylee was last living with them, she just simply forgot about seeing her on that one day until LE reminded her from the video date. I don't believe she intentionally tried to deceive LE about the date. She just didn't want LE to talk to her father in the nursing home and find out about Casey stealing the money.

ETA:Disclaimer~This is strictly my opinion.

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 7:33am on June 4th, 2008
oh, the times we will have!
i can't wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously...by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. i can't believe it!

June 4th was a Wednesday. The end of next week would be Friday 13th/Saturday 14th. We now know that Casey was telling Amy that she will be taking over the Anthony home and Amy would be moving in with her there.

Gosh, Bond I was really hoping you would get some info for 6-14, that to me is the most important day........

It was a Freudian slip.

Cindy knew that June 9th was when Caylee was last living with them, she just simply forgot about seeing her on that one day until LE reminded her from the video date. I don't believe she intentionally tried to deceive LE about the date. She just didn't want LE to talk to her father in the nursing home and find out about Casey stealing the money.

This completely makes sense. I think the date of June 9th made more of an impression in everyone's mind than Father's Day because Casey moved out with Caylee. However, I don't think Cindy was thinking about protecting CA from theft of money from grandparents. She was angry at Casey and wanted to know where Caylee was. Whatever all other things were that Casey had done, Cindy could have tried to used as leverage to gain information from Casey regarding Caylee's whereabouts. The important thing was "where is Caylee?"
Savannahanna
JMHO pure conjecture:waitasec:

It was a Freudian slip.

"I have not seen my daughter in 31 days"
That may account for the date of Caylee's demise, yes.

But they all originally stated on police reports that it was June 9th they last saw Caylee. There is a reason they picked that date. It was the last date Caylee and Casey was with George and Cindy other than the ONE day that Casey brought her back for Father's Day. I'm not saying that Caylee possibly died on June 9th, only that Caylee was staying SOMEWHERE (other than the Anthony's) at night while Casey was sleeping over at Tony's.

:clap: Now, we're talkin!! :clap:

NOW, there is either
A) evidence (family photos, vids, etc., etc.) that G&C saw/kept Caylee 6/10-6/14,
OR,
B) the Casey/Caylee moving out 6/9 and only seeing Caylee 6/15 scenario liltigiress just spelled out for everyone IS what happened.

I have more to post connected w/ the 6/14 Amy-Casey-move-in plans that I think can add some clarity, but, don't have time to post it @ the moment. So...hang on for that,and in the meantime....6/10-6/14....where was Casey keeping Caylee...where....where...where??????

June 12 Thursday or 13 Friday - Cristina Chester recalls herself, Casey and Caylee taking a walk between 6:00 pm and 8:30 pm.

Casey leaves the following message on someone's facebook/myspace:
Jun 12 7:54 PM From Casey (not sure to who):"sounds good hun."
This maybe tightens Amy's timeline for the walk?

June 13 Friday Roy House, (Lazzaro’s roommate) says he saw Caylee on June 13 at the Fusion bar with her mother, when Casey attended a party thrown by House and Lazzaro. It was noted because several people noticed and commented that it was inappropriate to have Caylee there. I think this is important that Casey was told by her friends that Caylee shouldn't be at a night club on Friday night three days before Caylee goes missing.

Whoever was keeping Caylee the week prior to this was unavailable on weekends? Maybe someone Casey's age or close to it?

Where did she take Caylee AFTER the Friday 13th Fusian party, as Tony and 2 roommates have stated that Caylee never spent the night at the apartment?

June 12 Thursday or 13 Friday - Cristina Chester recalls herself, Casey and Caylee taking a walk between 6:00 pm and 8:30 pm.

Casey leaves the following message on someone's facebook/myspace:
Jun 12 7:54 PM From Casey (not sure to who):"sounds good hun."
This maybe tightens Amy's timeline for the walk?

June 13 Friday Roy House, (Lazzaro’s roommate) says he saw Caylee on June 13 at the Fusion bar with her mother, when Casey attended a party thrown by House and Lazzaro. It was noted because several people noticed and commented that it was inappropriate to have Caylee there. I think this is important that Casey was told by her friends that Caylee shouldn't be at a night club on Friday night three days before Caylee goes missing.

Whoever was keeping Caylee the week prior to this was unavailable on weekends? Maybe someone Casey's age or close to it?

Where did she take Caylee AFTER the Friday 13th Fusian party, as Tony and 2 roommates have stated that Caylee never spent the night at the apartment?

For what it's worth, I've been thinking/speculating that the walk with Kristina was probably on 6/12. Clint's statement was clear on 6/13 seeing Caylee before they went to Fusian for Friday night party. And Casey went with them to Fusian that night. It would be interesting to note what time Casey left Fusian that night. I didn't note any Facebook or Myspace messages that would help nail this down. Timestamps on any photo's @ Fusian 6/12 would help.

Further, I'm speculating that the walk with Kristina was to ask her for help watching Caylee. Either, specifically for Friday night, 6/13, OR, whatever Casey was doing for Caylee-care 6/10 & 6/11 wasn't working very well and she was looking for a short-term solution.

and THEN runs into him via chance meeting on June 21st?

June 21 about here, Casey ran into Jeff H. II, a high-school acquaintance she had not seen since high-school, nor since the chance meeting.

Something doesn't jive there.

I regard this as still being on-topic as it has everything to do with the claim that she was writing to this Jeff H. prior to the chance meeting. Am I reading the timeline properly?

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/

...IIRC, Jeff was waffly on his comments about seeing Casey/Caylee @ the restaurant too when LE contacted him. Even though the encounter was after the 6/10-6/14 timeframe, I see your point. This may be of value. Worth keeping it in mind.

c (or just GA alone)

JMHO, but...what if Caylee was in the apartment, issues transpired (Caylee wets the bed or something to that effect), one of the two men couldn't deal with. Someone beat Caylee, or Caylee was left outside the apartment in a storage area - a container perhaps in an outside storage are in a plastic container or in the trunk overnight. Caylee maybe barely alive when Casey leaves the apartment complex with Caylee in the trunk. She administers the final dose of chloroform?

I think there is a lot more to this...too many missing pieces.

Do you think it is safe to assume Cindy wasnt keeping Caylee even on weekends after June 9 since she thought she had not seen her since that date? We know that Kristina reported a visit from Casey and Caylee that same weekend of June 12 and with her being a former sitter also, is it possible that she babysat Caylee any during that time? And then there is the other old babysitter who hasnt been mentioned much, Lauren who was friends with the Glenwood group also. Could she have been a sitter and from some reason, no one is bringing her whereabouts up right now?

I'm also interested in knowing where Lee was during all of these dates. Only on June 23 does Casey post to him and he is in Chicago on that date. That is the only date that I have info for him.

I think it is safe to assume that Cindy wasn't keeping Caylee after June 9th other than the one day she took her to the nursing home on Father's day.

I'm going out on a limb here and will say this. If this leads us somewhere, I do not think it is going to show that any family member or 'known' friends were keeping Caylee. Casey said many times that the 'nanny' was watching Caylee. If it was a family member or personal friend that her other friends knew, she would have just stated that person's name. IMHO

KOM keeps sticking in my mind... she's hiding something.

I agree. There is something weird about that girl's statements. The only thing that makes me think that she doesn't have anything to do with it is that she came right out in the open and called the police for the interview herself (or at least that is what I gathered from her interview). It wasn't like she was tracked down and was known to be involved. She came right out and contacted them. I just think that if she was truly involved and was hiding something, she would've laid low on LE's radar and kept her name out of it. JMO.

But, I do think that she may know more than she's saying. I just don't think she did anything.

I've taken a HARD look @ Amy's statement, and, just as important as the clarification of the error in the affidavit [my speculation @ the beginning of this thread] that fixes Casey's move-in date w/ Tony as 6/9, is the clarification of what was going on with the move-in-with-Amy story.

I think I finally GOT it. So, here goes...watch this closely...

DISCLAIMER: This is my speculation based on the statements & facts. For brevity, I haven’t shown/linked all of the source information.

1) Casey pre-planned to move in w/ Tony 6/15.
2) Casey's plan was to get a "house" by 6/13-6/14 [call this house#1] where Amy could babysit Caylee while Casey slept @ Tony's as she had been doing. Evidenced by Casey’s 6/4 Facebook message to Amy setting move-in date.
3)Casey may have located the grandparents nursing home fund account, and perhaps may have learned of the balance...maybe the $15K...she may have been planning/using this account (i.e. check and/or routing & account#'s) the week of 6/9 to shop for a rental "house". She may have even used this account for a deposit on a rental...which was later discovered and turned into the 6/15 argument....this point isn't VITAL right now, but, I'm throwing it in there for consideration.
4) Casey needed the 6/9-6/14 "mini-vacation" to search for house#1.
5) After Caylee died house#1 was no longer needed.
6) After Caylee died, Casey changed her story to Amy and generated the G&C-divorcing-and-turning-the-Anthony-house [house#2] over-to-her story, etc. which she eventually wiggled out of and knew when she created it had no intention of doing.
7) After Caylee died 6/15PM-6/16AM* and Casey no longer needed Amy to babysit @ house#1 Casey proceeded to steal from Amy while she was in Puerto Rico. This explains the abrupt change in Casey's treatment of Amy.

* I will show in a separate post how this date is fixed by a statement to LE.

Many, including me, have been confused by Casey’s 6/24 Facebook “DRAMMMMA” message about not being @ “the house” for the last 9 days and other references to Casey & Amy moving into “a house” together with Casey’s story changing from house#1 to house#2 along the way.

Here’s how I pick this important clarification out of Amy’s statement to LE. Note it is especially confusing because Amy talks about the move-into-G&C-house [house#2] first (geez):

From Amy interview transcript:

“A: Um, basically she..first there was when I was suppose to first move in. Um, there was like landscaping or yard stuff or there’s certain little things that her dad wanted to get fixed. ‘Cause apparently the tale was that her mom was gonna sign the house over to her and she was gonna takeover the mortgage payments. Um, so ‘cause she was gonna buy a house and we were gonna move into that house together [house#1]. And then this [George cheating on Cindy story] happened…and so I was just gonna move into that [G&C’s] house [house#2] .”

There are further Facebook exchanges & LE statements w/ Amy about having a glimmer of hope to still have a home, and being homeless, etc.. These are a byproduct of Casey stringing her along as late as 7/4.

Sooo…my apologies for the long post, but, based on the above I’m going to launch another thread calling for WS’ers to reach out to their contacts and have any/every Orlando area rental property agent review their activities 6/10-6/14 for evidence of Casey (possibly w/ Caylee in-tow) acting as herself, or using an alias (e.g. one of the female “players”, OR, using the Angela Williams or Casey Williams, etc. identity associated w/ fraudulent cc charges) viewing rental properties. It would have been something far enough away from G&C, to be hidden, but, close enough to Fusian & a ‘new’ Tony apartment to work for Casey’s new plan. With the focus on post-6/15, I believe someone out there has 6/10-6/14 information they’ve considered unimportant until now.

May/may not be an important bit of information but..

Amy went to PR on July 8th. The first check to clear the bank was posted on July 8th. That means Casey stole those checks before Amy left for PR.

ETA: Unless is was an electronic funds transfer with the checks which will show up drawn on that account the very day it was spent.

If you want to set someone up for murder/accidental death what ever, lay that responsibility on them the best way is to not be around for a period of time, not have the victim around for a period of time, visit and leave the victim in their hands sneak back do the dead claim you were never present. - Possible original plan, but perhaps something went wrong during the carrying out of said plans.

She has been making mistakes all along and constantly changing her story, I contest this is because she had to keep changing her plans along the trail of lies....

Just another theory to bash around in your noggins.

I've taken a HARD look @ Amy's statement, and, just as important as the clarification of the error in the affidavit [my speculation @ the beginning of this thread] that fixes Casey's move-in date w/ Tony as 6/9, is the clarification of what was going on with the move-in-with-Amy story.

I think I finally GOT it. So, here goes...watch this closely...

DISCLAIMER: This is my speculation based on the statements & facts. For brevity, I haven’t shown/linked all of the source information.

1) Casey pre-planned to move in w/ Tony 6/15.
2) Casey's plan was to get a "house" by 6/13-6/14 [call this house#1] where Amy could babysit Caylee while Casey slept @ Tony's as she had been doing. Evidenced by Casey’s 6/4 Facebook message to Amy setting move-in date.
3)Casey may have located the grandparents nursing home fund account, and perhaps may have learned of the balance...maybe the $15K...she may have been planning/using this account (i.e. check and/or routing & account#'s) the week of 6/9 to shop for a rental "house". She may have even used this account for a deposit on a rental...which was later discovered and turned into the 6/15 argument....this point isn't VITAL right now, but, I'm throwing it in there for consideration.
4) Casey needed the 6/9-6/14 "mini-vacation" to search for house#1.
5) After Caylee died house#1 was no longer needed.
6) After Caylee died, Casey changed her story to Amy and generated the G&C-divorcing-and-turning-the-Anthony-house [house#2] over-to-her story, etc. which she eventually wiggled out of and knew when she created it had no intention of doing.
7) After Caylee died 6/15PM-6/16AM* and Casey no longer needed Amy to babysit @ house#1 Casey proceeded to steal from Amy while she was in Puerto Rico. This explains the abrupt change in Casey's treatment of Amy.

* I will show in a separate post how this date is fixed by a statement to LE.

Many, including me, have been confused by Casey’s 6/24 Facebook “DRAMMMMA” message about not being @ “the house” for the last 9 days and other references to Casey & Amy moving into “a house” together with Casey’s story changing from house#1 to house#2 along the way.

Here’s how I pick this important clarification out of Amy’s statement to LE. Note it is especially confusing because Amy talks about the move-into-G&C-house [house#2] first (geez):

From Amy interview transcript:

“A: Um, basically she..first there was when I was suppose to first move in. Um, there was like landscaping or yard stuff or there’s certain little things that her dad wanted to get fixed. ‘Cause apparently the tale was that her mom was gonna sign the house over to her and she was gonna takeover the mortgage payments. Um, so ‘cause she was gonna buy a house and we were gonna move into that house together [house#1]. And then this [George cheating on Cindy story] happened…and so I was just gonna move into that [G&C’s] house [house#2]

There are further Facebook exchanges & LE statements w/ Amy about having a glimmer of hope to still have a home, and being homeless, etc.. These are a byproduct of Casey stringing her along as late as 7/4.

Sooo…my apologies for the long post, but, based on the above I’m going to launch another thread calling for WS’ers to reach out to their contacts and have any/every Orlando area rental property agent review their activities 6/10-6/14 for evidence of Casey (possibly w/ Caylee in-tow) acting as herself, or using an alias (e.g. one of the female “players”, OR, using the Angela Williams or Casey Williams, etc. identity associated w/ fraudulent cc charges) viewing rental properties. It would have been something far enough away from G&C, to be hidden, but, close enough to Fusian & a ‘new’ Tony apartment to work for Casey’s new plan. With the focus on post-6/15, I believe someone out there has 6/10-6/14 information they’ve considered unimportant until now.

From the very start, I have gotten the distinct feeling that Caylee died earlier than they suspect. I have a feeling she was actually kept in an outside storage area at the Sawgrass Apartments in some type of container before the body was moved. Perhaps the body was moved from Sawgrass to the Anthony home and then moved again from the Anthony home for the final time. I believe either T or R played a very vital role (violent) in Caylee's death. Perhaps this was very premeditated and certain events had it happen much more quickly than it was supposed to.

C could have told KC that she was putting house and bank accts in her name so that they could not be confiscated by creditors. After the theft of the grandfather's money, perhaps that changed. One of the men lost temper with Caylee and hit her, causing a head injury and KC administered chloroform because that was the plan all along.

The tow driver did not report the smell on his own because of a connection to R.

From the very start, I have gotten the distinct feeling that Caylee died earlier than they suspect. I have a feeling she was actually kept in an outside storage area at the Sawgrass Apartments in some type of container before the body was moved. Perhaps the body was moved from Sawgrass to the Anthony home and then moved again from the Anthony home for the final time. I believe either T or R played a very vital role (violent) in Caylee's death. Perhaps this was very premeditated and certain events had it happen much more quickly than it was supposed to.

Snipped...

In the interview she talks about a shed at Sawgrass. Has that been covered?

From the very start, I have gotten the distinct feeling that Caylee died earlier than they suspect. I have a feeling she was actually kept in an outside storage area at the Sawgrass Apartments in some type of container before the body was moved. Perhaps the body was moved from Sawgrass to the Anthony home and then moved again from the Anthony home for the final time.

respectively snipped*

In Casey's recorded interview with LE, she mentions a shed at the Sawgrass apts. Anyone check that out? I would imagine they did.

Lol, sorry, StickPoint, I didn't see your post.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back