Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #187

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry for the change of subject. Some of my observations are in the text in the attached photo. I'm not sure why R. A. involved a car at all. Seems a bad idea. Whiteman Drive to Monon High Bridge

View attachment 517568
That's almost a 2 mile walk there and 2 back, he would have been seen by many more people.

As far as I know, we don't know what RA was up to in the hours before the murders. I don't think the D has ever offered an alibi.

Perhaps he was doing something connected to the crime? IDK. This is the kind of information that will be answered at trial.

JMO

Maybe the perpetrator was wiping his hand or the weapon if it is smeared blood or faint.

I wonder what the possibility would be of him using gloves back then - even latex.
Highly likely the perp used gloves, but I would think something more substantial than latex, which would tear easily.

Fitted leather ones maybe?

1720946916718.png

I really don’t get why some are hung up on nobody recognizing him in CVS or his wife.

People don’t tend to think their neighbors or friends or husbands are capable of killing two teenage girls out on a stroll.

And we also are not privy to if his wife or his friends actually made comments in passing to him due to the gag order in place about his appearance to BG.

Moo
Yes, and he also changed his appearance IMO dramatically. He gained 40-50 pounds, grew of his close cropped goatee to a foot long special. Stopped coloring his hair/beard and let everything go gray, I think he was using some type of mens coloring like the simple shampoo "Just for Men" stuff before the murders.

Tricia allowed me to post FB photos from KA with no context.
1720947384835.png
KA Facebook

JMO

It would be interesting to know exactly what she recalls especially as she only saw him briefly.

The only thing is, SC can give all the reasons she wants as to why she thought what she thought, but because she never visually saw an altercation or a physical fight it mightn't hold up at all or could possibly be considered hearsay.

The Defense would probably object on the grounds of her not been an expert, not being a witness to an actual fight and it not being based on fact.
Here is her statement according to the PCA: BBM and it does involve some video for timing purposes.

Investigators spoke with _____ (SC) , who stated that she was traveling East on 300 North on February 13",2022 and observed a male subject walking West,- on the North side of 300 North, away from the Manon High Bridge. ____ (SC) advised that the male subject was wearing a blue colored jacket and bluejeans and was muddy and bloody. She further statetd, that it appeared he had gotten into a fight. Investigators were able to determine from watching the video from the Hoosier Harvestore that '____ (SC) was traveling on 300 North at approximately 3:57_pm.

DocumentCloud

Here is her statement according to the PCA: BBM and it does involve some video for timing purposes.

Investigators spoke with _____ (SC) , who stated that she was traveling East on 300 North on February 13",2022 and observed a male subject walking West,- on the North side of 300 North, away from the Manon High Bridge. ____ (SC) advised that the male subject was wearing a blue colored jacket and bluejeans and was muddy and bloody. She further statetd, that it appeared he had gotten into a fight. Investigators were able to determine from watching the video from the Hoosier Harvestore that '____ (SC) was traveling on 300 North at approximately 3:57_pm.

DocumentCloud
I remember, that LE said, the girls were murdered a very short time after they met BG and that BG left the location/crime scene very late at around 4pm. MOO Most of us were shocked, that he dared to leave the crime scene as late as that, and we were thinking of all the things, he could have done to the girls. MOO The time, SC had seen the dirty man/BG, perhaps was the reason for LE's timeline. We wondered, why they would know, when BG was done with his crime and left the area. MOO
MOO for no link.
PS: Now we still wonder, how LE knew, the girls were murdered so very quickly. Maybe, it was a wrong assumption by them - who knows.

I remember, that LE said, the girls were murdered a very short time after they met BG and that BG left the location/crime scene very late at around 4pm. MOO Most of us were shocked, that he dared to leave the crime scene as late as that, and we were thinking of all the things, he could have done to the girls. MOO The time, SC had seen the dirty man/BG, perhaps was the reason for LE's timeline. We wondered, why they would know, when BG was done with his crime and left the area. MOO
MOO for no link.
PS: Now we still wonder, how LE knew, the girls were murdered so very quickly. Maybe, it was a wrong assumption by them - who knows.
Very well could be @FromGermany1.

I think RA's height was described by witnesses early on as being short and the first FBI flyers said 5 6" to 5 8". Then it was gone. Maybe they didn't want to alert the 'perp' (being such an abnormally short guy) from running by keeping his height off future info.? IDK

We can't know for a fact why LE did what they did and said what they said. Was it frustrating? Absolutely, but they had reasons for doing it all. LE, ISP and the FBI were working closely together, the public really had no 'right' to know why they were doing or saying things. It did drive me crazy though. LOL

The 2nd sketch and change of direction in 2019 might have been a ploy by LE of the A_Shots account to let the killer know they were on to him at that point. There had been no talk of a SM connection before then. I truly don't know, I'm just spitballing here.

MOO

Right !!!

For all we know, LE could have gotten multiple tips on him -- we won't know until trial.
Along with the what you posted about friends, neighbors, etc -- they dont tend to think it is a neighbor, per say.
I was not referring to Richard Allen's neighbors or friends. I was referring to the people who the prosecution says saw him out there on the Monon High Bridge trail that day. None of them must have gone to CVS or thought he looked like the person they saw out on the Monon High Bridge trail on February 13, 2017.

I am still wondering if the woman who saw Richard Allen on platform 1 of the Monon High Bridge (BB) is going to be testifying for the prosecution or the defense. If she is asked if the defendant (RA) looks like the person she saw on platform 1 of the Monon High Bridge, what if she says no?

Then according to the evidence released to the public at this time, the only evidence they have against Richard Allen is an unspent cartridge LE says was ejected from his gun. Then the jury has to decide if the science holds up in court. Unfortunately, we only know what has been released to the public because I would agree if there were actual forensic evidence against Richard Allen, he will probably be convicted. The question is whether there actually is any forensic evidence against Richard Allen, and I already know we will not find this out until trial.

He appears to have misjudged. Hindsight is often clearer than foresight.
Yet he still decided to talk to LE in October 2022 even though he had to know by then of the audio recording released to the public.

Then once in prison he confesses numerous times to people like his wife and mother. It is difficult to understand why he made the decisions he did after the crime(if he is the killer). I do not know what to think about his guilt or innocence until we find out about all the evidence against him.

I was not referring to Richard Allen's neighbors or friends. I was referring to the people who the prosecution says saw him out there on the Monon High Bridge trail that day. None of them must have gone to CVS or thought he looked like the person they saw out on the Monon High Bridge trail on February 13, 2017.

I am still wondering if the woman who saw Richard Allen on platform 1 of the Monon High Bridge (BB) is going to be testifying for the prosecution or the defense. If she is asked if the defendant (RA) looks like the person she saw on platform 1 of the Monon High Bridge, what if she says no?

Then according to the evidence released to the public at this time, the only evidence they have against Richard Allen is an unspent cartridge LE says was ejected from his gun. Then the jury has to decide if the science holds up in court. Unfortunately, we only know what has been released to the public because I would agree if there were actual forensic evidence against Richard Allen, he will probably be convicted. The question is whether there actually is any forensic evidence against Richard Allen, and I already know we will not find this out until trial.
And my reply that you quoted was not a reply to your post.
I was replying to @Salah11 regarding the neighbors, etc.

I did however reply to your earlier post.

Just straightening out the confusion :)

That's almost a 2 mile walk there and 2 back, he would have been seen by many more people.

As far as I know, we don't know what RA was up to in the hours before the murders. I don't think the D has ever offered an alibi.

Perhaps he was doing something connected to the crime? IDK. This is the kind of information that will be answered at trial.

JMO

The path I'm suggesting is marked with a black line and is in heavily wooded land with no houses. It is also prime deer hunting land he may be familiar with. It makes a lot more sense than the very public path that is being claimed he took. He sure lived close to the crime scene.

On a side note: I watched a G.H. video were Ron Logan's ex girlfriend say the voice 'down the hill' is Ron Logan's voice. Interesting.

DocumentCloud

I wonder if any of the blood and mud was imbedded in the seat belt buckles. In the WM3 case they are now extracting DNA using a vacuum system, or they are going to try. Finding any DNA from Abby or Libby would be huge. Any of the girls DNA found on Richard Allen, in his vehicle, in his home, on his property. Also interesting would be any animal hair.

The path I'm suggesting is marked with a black line and is in heavily wooded land with no houses. It is also prime deer hunting land he may be familiar with. It makes a lot more sense than the very public path that is being claimed he took. He sure lived close to the crime scene.

On a side note: I watched a G.H. video were Ron Logan's ex girlfriend say the voice 'down the hill' is Ron Logan's voice. Interesting.
I’ve listened to RL’s voice in the interviews he gave and I can’t say RL’s voice matches BG’s. I understand why his ex-girlfriend may have had an axe to grind and wanted to hear his voice in that of BG’s, but I don’t hear what she thinks she hears. It doesn’t sound like BH either, IMO. I’ve never heard JM from Rushville speak but I sure would like to! Or, EF?
All MOO.

Yet he still decided to talk to LE in October 2022 even though he had to know by then of the audio recording released to the public.

Then once in prison he confesses numerous times to people like his wife and mother. It is difficult to understand why he made the decisions he did after the crime(if he is the killer). I do not know what to think about his guilt or innocence until we find out about all the evidence against him.
I find what we do know to be hard to construe as innocence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn
Back