Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His closing argument had every example of her stalking plus the examples of the ex boyfriend confrontations....it was important evidence to him.,.evidence of her borderline behavior. Demarte testified about her obsessive behavior as well. Travis'slectronics were gone over by multiple experts with a fine tooth comb especially after *advertiser censored* allegations.

The only thing I remember him say in in interviews was admitting was her post murder behavior such as bikini shopping and some of the stuff from the interviews with her family...

Yes and no. It was important to him in guilt phase to lay out some general patterns of behavior...her not letting go of ex's, her snooping via the backspace button, and particular to Travis, her snooping through his back window, etc.

Especially in the guilt phase, IMO all that wasn't so much a focus on stalking as it was JM's strategy of undermining the DT's portrayal of her as a meek, suffering in silence, low esteem kinda gal.

More came in during the PP2, both because the rules of evidence are different and because the DT had opened so many doors, not to mention had early on handed JM 400 pages of DT witness interviews. :)

I think the best indication /example of JM's lack of interest in nailing down her online manipulations is that he never asked for the Helio to be examined, and didn't bring in (or know) until PP2 that she'd sent herself the May 2 Instant Message the DT focused on so much during the guilt phase.

His closing argument had every example of her stalking plus the examples of the ex boyfriend confrontations....it was important evidence to him.,.evidence of her borderline behavior. Demarte testified about her obsessive behavior as well. Travis'slectronics were gone over by multiple experts with a fine tooth comb especially after *advertiser censored* allegations.

The only thing I remember him say in in interviews was admitting was her post murder behavior such as bikini shopping and some of the stuff from the interviews with her family...

No tires or journal, didn't introduce sex tape himself and said he wouldn't have (grounds for appeals), didn't call Lisa as a State's witness & didn't want her to bring up thinking she was being stalked, or the email sent her by the vicious , for same reason....etc.

As for *advertiser censored* days. I remember the computer guy- Mendez? saying the common sensical about his forensics for guilt phase. He was looking at TA's computer for evidence relating to the crime committed, nothing else.

His HD surely did get more looked over during the *advertiser censored* phase mini trial. Back to my original comment. Who knows what they were looking for or found other than what came up during trial.

Oh brother, what kind of punishment is that! Thanks for the info. And so how is it that Radar can get her shopping list? Is it public information?

It is public information according to Alexis Tereszcuk (Radar) who was on Nancy Grace last night and said they requested the list and it was given to them.

No tires or journal, didn't introduce sex tape himself and said he wouldn't have (grounds for appeals), didn't call Lisa as a State's witness & didn't want her to bring up thinking she was being stalked, or the email sent her by the vicious , for same reason....etc.

As for *advertiser censored* days. I remember the computer guy- Mendez? saying the common sensical about his forensics for guilt phase. He was looking at TA's computer for evidence relating to the crime committed, nothing else.

His HD surely did get more looked over during the *advertiser censored* phase mini trial. Back to my original comment. Who knows what they were looking for or found other than what came up during trial.

The tires came in. Dumbass Nurmi opened the door. Juan wasn't allowed to bring it in because it was "too prejudicial" and because it was never proven Jodi slashed them. But Nurmi asked Mimi a question and she brought up that Travis had suspected Jodi slashed his tires.

On the local Phoenix news tonight, the Tempe Town Lake, (Tempe & Mesa are side by side on the freeway) was just drained and they found 1 gun & 2 knives. Police are checking if they were connected to a crime. Wouldn't that be something?

:ohwow:

I am with Nancy on this, I'm sorry but wtf, is she breaking* the brushes? Man, she's gross.
Body lotion, all that other stuff, I don't get it, is she trying to impress the guards?

Last I recall, she was greying as it is. And can't be bothered to even bathe regularly...

Interesting they are getting a cooling system though... Hmm... So the taxpayers have to dish out more dimes...
It should come out of her commissary!

The AZ DOC just changed vendor policies. No more Barnes and Noble, no more Amazon, for books, CD's or cassette tapes. WalMart it is. No doubt explains the timing of her book drive charade.

BTW, she's full of it if she thinks she's gonna be allowed to receive piles of books (even if they were forthcoming) and to hand them out.

A. Rules strictly limit how many books (or anything else) she's allowed to have at one time

B. Rules strictly forbid her from transferring property of any kind to inmates she designates.

That said....my favorite suggestion tweeted: "rip out the last chapter of any book you send, so she'll never know how the book ends."

LOL. How wicked. :D

*gasp* Remind me to never piss that* person off...

I love her writings, and this one is great!!! She is wishing the butcheress a Happy Anniversary.

https://behindthewordswithkim.wordpress.com/2016/04/13/dear-inmate-281129-happy-anniversary/

"The old men who put money into her prison account can go to sleep knowing that they have helped to eradicate a level of intestinal gas that is so offensive, so foul, and so hideous that even the producer of that gas is screaming for relief. Before we leave her oft-photographed nether regions, it’s worth noting that on her anniversary, Arias is suffering from the annoyance of hemorrhoids."

On the local Phoenix news tonight, the Tempe Town Lake, (Tempe & Mesa are side by side on the freeway) was just drained and they found 1 gun & 2 knives. Police are checking if they were connected to a crime. Wouldn't that be something?

Thanks, that would be something... it was definitely on her way out of town.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-southeast-valley/tempe/three-pistols-found-in-tempe-town-lake
"Tempe police said they recovered three pistols, a knife and a part of another pistol."

TempeMesaMap.jpg

I love her writings, and this one is great!!! She is wishing the butcheress a Happy Anniversary.

https://behindthewordswithkim.wordpress.com/2016/04/13/dear-inmate-281129-happy-anniversary/

"The old men who put money into her prison account can go to sleep knowing that they have helped to eradicate a level of intestinal gas that is so offensive, so foul, and so hideous that even the producer of that gas is screaming for relief. Before we leave her oft-photographed nether regions, it’s worth noting that on her anniversary, Arias is suffering from the annoyance of hemorrhoids."

Maybe the no shank toothbrush caused the 'roids. Its meant to be used in the pie-hole, not the poop-chute!

Hat's off to Kim- what a perfectly appropriate post for the killer's one year of "forever" anniversary. Those despicable words the killer used on sentencing day will and should haunt her forever. How pathetic she is. Soon she will fade into oblivion. LWOP for her is the perfect sentence. Remember, the "they don't sell Claroil hair dye in prison?" interview with Ryan Owens? I re-watched that the other day. "I didn't know you were a hater when you came to interview me". Loser Arias. She deserves nothing from anyone as she lanquishes her days in prison. Now she has anti-shank toothbrushes and deluxe tube socks to keep her company. No "2Ascend" for her.

Juan used what he could on stalking, where he could. Martinez was careful not to tread on prejudicially delicate areas but as soon as Nurmi opened them up - he was ruthless. If there had been key logging traces, they should have been found and anything useful taken.

Juan used the hole opened up by Nurmi to question Mimi effectively on Travis' stalker. The tyre slashing was discussed, the threatening emails to Lisa, following Travis on dates, breaking into his email, his house, Travis warning Mimi about his stalker. This is just one example of how important it was for Martinez to ensure Arias wasn't able to portray herself as the victim. If he had key logger evidence, I believe it would have been used, if admissible. So, although I think the notion of her using spy software is worth considering, the evidence suggests there was none on June 4.

JustdaTruth's (usually pretty educated) guess about her PR stunt- -- that's she's using Kareem to reach a broader audience than JAII--Radar's-- because her fan base has been shrinking, and several of her most rabid fans have recently abandoned her.

He thinks she's looking for prey, in other words. That she wants books sent to her so she can gather up addresses and start working her scams on the senders.

He thinks her claims to be either upset or embarrassed are hooey, just another claim of victimhood to garner sympathy, and more importantly,$$$$$$$$$$.

I don't even believe he's really visiting her at Perryville. IIRC, he's from Philly, and I don't think he's successful enough to be flying back and forth from there to Phoenix just to visit her. I believe he's intentionally implying that he spends time with her to incite fans and haters alike, in an attempt to make some kind of name for himself.

Except for (perhaps) one visit, it seems more likely that they just communicate by phone, and she uses him as a proxy to get her message out, just as he uses her to further his own objectives. JMO

Yep. I'm sure they understand each other perfectly about what each has to gain. And all the more sure after this take 2 by Kareem.

She lost her contact visits in large part because Perryville's DOC didn't appreciate the bad PR resulting from his godawful rap thing, yet they're scheming together again in no time.

JustdaTruth's (usually pretty educated) guess about her PR stunt- -- that's she's using Kareem to reach a broader audience than JAII--Radar's-- because her fan base has been shrinking, and several of her most rabid fans have recently abandoned her.

He thinks she's looking for prey, in other words. That she wants books sent to her so she can gather up addresses and start working her scams on the senders.

He thinks her claims to be either upset or embarrassed are hooey, just another claim of victimhood to garner sympathy, and more importantly,$$$$$$$$$$.

I haven't read his latest piece yet but I can certainly agree, she's sucked dry her initial followers and now needs a new horde willing to keep her in Tucks and Beano. Lotsa luck; not really.

The first time I saw 'antishank' toothbrush my brain read it as 'antiskank' and I was seriously wondering how a toothbrush was going to help with that affliction. :o

*gasp* Remind me to never piss that* person off...

I know, right?!? Imagine reading a really good book all the way to that last chapter, turning the page, and....oooooh.

Bad enough the chapter's gone, but there would be no way to find out what should be there. No friend to call to ask, no computer or phone on which to Google an answer, locked in a cage and can't go to a bookstore (ever again) to buy a replacement or to a library to borrow a copy.

A whole series of books with no answers in the end. Seems right to me. :D

I haven't read his latest piece yet but I can certainly agree, she's sucked dry her initial followers and now needs a new horde willing to keep her in Tucks and Beano. Lotsa luck; not really.

The first time I saw 'antishank' toothbrush my brain read it as 'antiskank' and I was seriously wondering how a toothbrush was going to help with that affliction. :o

LOL. I'm pretty sure a great many readers ( including me too) misread that word and filled in one more appropriate. Word association and all that. ;)

I've tried replying to comments, and it's not working. Anything I type doesn't show up in box. This is in reply to passwords and how JA seemed to be able to access TA's emails etc....

There are programs you could purchase, and still can and intstall on pc's that track keystrokes so you can see passwords and see what that person looked at etc....

I don't think JA "FIGURED" out passwords... I think she installed one of these programs and that is how she knew his passwords.

She is just not that smart. She simply installed a program on his PC and was able to spy on him. In my humble opinion. And you can remotely delete this program too..... which would explain why this program wasn't found on his PC.

I agree that Arias is not that smart. It's a possibility that she used such key logging software or hardware at some point. A military level overwrite or computer wipe may have removed those traces. I don't think any evidence of key logging was found by the experts though. If so, they would have been used, I suspect. Password cracking programmes also exist, don't they? Interesting about the remote deletion. I didn't know that.

After reading Kim Whittemore's "happy anniversary" post, I started re-reading her previous posts. Arias' cross-examination by Martinez, when seen through Whittemore's lens, is even more excruciating than it was to watch as it was happening in real time.

She picks up on so many nuances; some exasperating, some perplexing, some outright (though oddly) funny.

While reading those older posts, I ran across something that has always left me scratching my head. As Martinez methodically calls Arias out as being a grifter, the subject of Rachel (with whom she was living, but to whom she was not paying a dime in rent) comes up.

I might have missed it, but do we know anything of substance about Rachel? Do any of you who have read the texts, emails, etc. have any info about her?

And just to be clear, I understand that she's an innocent party, so not asking for any sleuthing about her, just wondering if anything came out about how they met and how Arias wound up living with her gratis...

Thanks, that would be something... it was definitely on her way out of town.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-southeast-valley/tempe/three-pistols-found-in-tempe-town-lake
"Tempe police said they recovered three pistols, a knife and a part of another pistol."

View attachment 91947

Hopefully you locals will keep an eye out on this story! Maybe one is a .22 - or was it a .25 :thinking: caliber pistol that #whatever :jail: stole from her grandfather...

Thanks for the info! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member