Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going looking for the Sidebar, the more appropriate place for an OT rant.

Apparently JA's grandmother has died, according to Aunt Sue's FB page.

The killer hasn't tweeted about grandma yet. She may not know the news yet..

Latest tweet from 18 hours ago:
"Supernatural," "Gotham," "Vikings," "The Big Bang Theory," "Modern Family" and "Mr. Robot" -- these are currently Jodi's favorite shows.

Latest tweet from 18 hours ago:
"Supernatural," "Gotham," "Vikings," "The Big Bang Theory," "Modern Family" and "Mr. Robot" -- these are currently Jodi's favorite shows.

That is not a joke, is it. Pathetic.

I wonder if she'll still be tweeting vicariously when she's in her 50's, 60's, 70's, still imagining people give a flying fig about anything she has to say?

I hope she didn't leave anything to .

Sadly, I imagine 's grandparents all but bankrupted themselves a long while ago, by helping fund Sandy's trial attendance expenses, and ponying up when the called demanding they pay into her commissary account. Weren't they reduced to sending her an occassional $5 at a time towards her zit and butt creams? (Though I'd prefer to believe those contributions were paltry by choice).

How much would it have cost her to be on the pill? Plus, it's Arizona and pre Obamacare. No way is she getting the cost subsidized.

Being on the pill wouldn't keep JA or TA from not transmitting an STD.

Maybe the pamphlets at the mall were pamphlets TA picked up about STD's, and the information in them nuked the sex play with JA. In revenge, JA comes up with the pedophilia BS. As always with her lies, they develop from a piece of the truth....

I still think on June 4 JA barged in on TA masturbating when she showed up at his place. She took the photos before he saw her. And that's why he threw the KY at her. And then in the trial she used this part of the encounter to construct the "he was masturbating to a photo of a young boy" BS.

No mall that I'm aware of has PSA pamphlets just sitting out for distribution. This was an obvious lie.

Were there many other women in his life by the time JA came along? I mean sexually, because he had women friends, no doubt. Having sex for a year with one's partner does not in itself make one worldly or experienced in all things sexual. Some couples engage for many years without trying anything kinky. Just sayin...one does not have to be a virgin to be considered inexperienced.
I remember an interview with the mother of one of 's (Copying Hope4more) roommates mother and she was said something about having men coming and going out of her room. Can anyone recollect that? Where was living at that time and when was it happening?

No mall that I'm aware of has PSA pamphlets just sitting out for distribution. This was an obvious lie.

Perhaps some local Mesans can go to the nearest big mall and verify this?? Even if they did, who really thinks they'd have ones on pedophilia??

Perhaps some local Mesans can go to the nearest big mall and verify this?? Even if they did, who really thinks they'd have ones on pedophilia??

I think it's definitely impossible to believe that pedophilia self-help pamphlets are a "thing." hahaha!

I remember an interview with the mother of one of 's (Copying Hope4more) roommates mother and she was said something about having men coming and going out of her room. Can anyone recollect that? Where was living at that time and when was it happening?

In Mesa, in a rented room for several weeks, but was kicked out by the mom because of what her daughter told her: that a constant stream of men visited the ; that the told the daughter her visitors were there for "Bible study;" that the told her to go to her room while the Bible study was going on, but that the "noises she heard definitely weren't the sounds of the Bible being studied."

When during her Mesa reign of awfulness (mid? July 2007 through April 4, 2008)?

Not sure. After weeks at Rachel's for sure, and after that she moved within 4 miles of Travis. The only possibly related "clue" that comes to mind is her writing in her journal that the amount of dating she was doing after signing up on LDS linkup "was getting out of hand." I can't remember if that was fall 2007 or in February 2008.

IIRC, the mother appeared on the Dr. Drew show during the 1st trial.

OT

I'm trying to do something nice for my daughter and her cousin, both 21 years old. My niece is graduating from college this May (she's a year ahead in school) and our daughter will have completed her finals. My niece is flying from Buffalo, NY after graduation and I'd like to treat them to an Austin area resort & spa so they can relax and visit.

I'm looking online but I know nothing about spas...should I get them a "package" which is 360 minutes of massage, facial, and getting their nails done...or just let the girls pick what they want? It seems like 5 hours might be too long for young ladies to sit still when they could be hiking, swimming, zip lining, horseback riding or bicycling. The spa place does offer shorter packages of 200 minutes...

I've already booked the resort for them for two nights but haven't booked the spa stuff yet...

There could actually have been a storefront clinic, with STD pamphlets.... Planned Parenthood has a lot of pamphlets like this (and they serve a lot of folks on sexuality issues, including questions about birth control and STD's), as does my rural clinic. There would definitely not be pedophile literature.

I think it's definitely impossible to believe that pedophilia self-help pamphlets are a "thing." hahaha!

Oh right! As if a pedophile would actually read that first of all, and second of all- be cured!!!:doh:

There could actually have been a storefront clinic, with STD pamphlets.... Planned Parenthood has a lot of pamphlets like this (and they serve a lot of folks on sexuality issues, including questions about birth control and STD's), as does my rural clinic. There would definitely not be pedophile literature.
I've never seen a Planned Parenthood location in a major retail shopping center. Has anyone else?

OT

I'm trying to do something nice for my daughter and her cousin, both 21 years old. My niece is graduating from college this May (she's a year ahead in school) and our daughter will have completed her finals. My niece is flying from Buffalo, NY after graduation and I'd like to treat them to an Austin area resort & spa so they can relax and visit.

I'm looking online but I know nothing about spas...should I get them a "package" which is 360 minutes of massage, facial, and getting their nails done...or just let the girls pick what they want? It seems like 5 hours might be too long for young ladies to sit still when they could be hiking, swimming, zip lining, horseback riding or bicycling. The spa place does offer shorter packages of 200 minutes...

I've already booked the resort for them for two nights but haven't booked the spa stuff yet...

What a nice gift, Tex!

What about splitting it up a bit? I.e. horseback riding and a massage after. Then maybe the next day have the facial and manicure. Or a pedicure! Just don't do schedule the manicure before the ziplining.

Best massage I ever had was in Kona, after a six hour horseback ride on the Big Island of Hawaii.

OT

Can't help you with the spa stuff, but love your intentions ... Once again, please accept my plea to be adopted!!!

(What's for dinner tonight?)

What a nice gift, Tex!

What about splitting it up a bit? I.e. horseback riding and a massage after. Then maybe the next day have the facial and manicure. Or a pedicure! Just don't do schedule the manicure before the ziplining.

Best massage I ever had was in Kona, after a six hour horseback ride on the Big Island of Hawaii.

That's a good idea...splitting..
Hey! I've been to Hawaii. But that was for our honeymoon so 29 years ago. I really enjoyed the Big Island and especially the Kona coffee. Had a hell of a time finding where to buy liquor. In Texas it's sold in separate liquor stores. There you could buy it at a grocery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove