Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving in a few days for a just under 4 weeks, approx. 6,000 mile road trip, half of which will be just with my DS.

Our first leg is 500 or so miles, ending up in Knoxville, TN, then: Memphis; Little Rock, Arkansas; Oklahoma City, OK; Amarillo, TX; Albuquerque, NM; an extended zig zag through Utah; picking up DH in Salt Lake City....

then:. Pocatello, Idaho; Yellowstone; Grand Tetons, Wind River Range, Wyoming;, Dinosaur Ntl. Monument, Leadville, and the Great Sand Dunes, Colorado; Mesa Verde, Colorado; 4 Corners; Navajo reservation,New Mexico; Albuquerque, New Mexico, then back East via the same southern route.

I'm very familiar with the NM, Utah, Wyoming, and Colorado portion of the trip- have driven all over all those states multiple times, but know little about the route from Knoxville to the NM border.

Any suggestions for what shouldn't be missed/must be seen along that route? Great places to eat? Funky stops of whatever sort?

Thanks for any and all suggestions.

I can't figure out how you can do all that and only end up driving 6,000 miles....

Bombshell! Nancy Grace leaving HLN!
No tears from me, I stopped watching her years ago, but she is feisty and not afraid to speak her mind & I admire her for that. But that voice! Yikes!
Best of luck NG!

Happy Birthday America!
Land of the Free, Home of the Brave!

Ironic really that Jodi Arias gets life without parole for murdering her boyfriend in the shower whereas Oscar Pistorius gets 6 years for murdering his girlfriend in the toilet.

Ironic really that Jodi Arias gets life without parole for murdering her boyfriend in the shower whereas Oscar Pistorius gets 6 years for murdering his girlfriend in the toilet.

True....they both think of themselves as special snowflakes.

To be accurate, Travis was only stabbed while he was in his toilet's shower. Jodi actually murdered him when he was in his toilet's hallway. If only Travis' toilet had a door he might still be alive today.

And if only Pistorius had used Jodi's .25 Auto granny gun, his girlfriend (having been shot at through the door of her toilet) might also still be alive today.

So many similarities. Kinda like Lincoln and Kennedy.

Many prayers to my Dallas PD counterparts. I'm a federal investigator, and have worked and trained very closely with DPD and DART officers - one of the most professional, highly regarded police force in the U.S.

I'm absolutely saddened and confused. This protest was very peaceful, there was no conflict.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Many prayers to my Dallas PD counterparts. I'm a federal investigator, and have worked and trained very closely with DPD and DART officers - one of the most professional, highly regarded police force in the U.S.

I'm absolutely saddened and confused. This protest was very peaceful, there was no conflict.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

This was such an evil act and I too am so confused with these unthinkable acts. Someway somehow it has to stop. My heart hurts for what our country has become. God bless the USA. I am sorry for the loss of your counterparts.

Police headquarters in Dallas is on lockdown again and swat teams have been brought in. Apparently they had a threat of some kind called in. UGH!

The butcheress's hatch day was 35 years ago today. Hopefully the remaining BDcelebrations are spent just as they were today... alone and miserable. :cheers:

I just saw the second half of 48 Hours: Hard Evidence "Unraveling The Lies of Jodi Arias" on TLC, mostly (at least the part I saw) was a rehash of the trial and all of the lies she told throughout, but interesting to watch. Linda Kelly Baden shared her thoughts (the huge mistake of the defense attacking the victim, etc.), the one thing they did not mention was her parting shot at sentencing of saying Travis was alive when she struck the final blow, proving everything she said about that afternoon (and The Fog) was an enormous lie (kind of ironic given the title of the piece). All in all not a waste of time though. I can't find it on YouTube to link, wish I'd seen the first half, just because, like lots of us still here, I'm not quite over it yet.

The butcheress's hatch day was 35 years ago today. Hopefully the remaining BDcelebrations are spent just as they were today... alone and miserable. :cheers:

LMAO, I guess the freak is 36... that's just how much I really GAD (give a damn) :confetti:

Collective amnesia about the butcheress is rolling in like a fog. Glory be. ;)

Amen.... sister from another mister. My mind has always tried to forget things that just don't matter, and slowly my thoughts regarding that vile creature will fade into oblivion. :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoftyGoalGirl