Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twaddled enough going through Kansas yesterday that we only made it to Columbia, Missouri last night, and so are waking up to thunderstorms and forecasts of 4-6 inches of rain in the next 6 hours and flash flood warnings, from here on through western Illinois. Sigh. This was- and still might be- the day to arrive home, though it was, pre-rain, already a 900 mile drive.

Kansas was heat and wheat, wind turbines, roadside signs promising quirky museums and sites, with one offer taken up (we visited the Oz Museum) all others declined , including a chance to see "the world's largest Czech egg!"

Breakfast, sadly, was not cinnamon buns at the Calico Kitchen in Texas, but we did our best, which fortunately was quite good, and remarkably, in addition to homey hash browns and one day fresh eggs, included home made cinnamon buns! :)

Procrastinating because I hear that thunder and rain even over the cranked up AC in our room, but it's time to wake up DS and to get driving. :(

Be safe Hope, you're probably in tornado alley. :( You don't wanna do a Dorothy and end up in Oz yourself.

Be safe Hope, you're probably in tornado alley. :( You don't wanna do a Dorothy and end up in Oz yourself.

Thanks. :). Not in Oz. Home, home at last. About 7,000 miles altogether since July 19, 900 odd miles this last day, from 5:45AM central time until 12:30AM EST, dizzy from that doozy of a drive. From an awesome predawn lightning storm in Missouri to a gorgeous sunset in eastern mountains, to a rainstorm the last after dark hour of driving, such perfect symmetry.

My terrorist cat who slapped me last time only scolded me upon this return. All is well, will post those TA photos tomorrow at some point.

Thanks. :). Not in Oz. Home, home at last. About 7,000 miles altogether since July 19, 900 odd miles this last day, from 5:45AM central time until 12:30AM EST, dizzy from that doozy of a drive. From an awesome predawn lightning storm in Missouri to a gorgeous sunset in eastern mountains, to a rainstorm the last after dark hour of driving, such perfect symmetry.

My terrorist cat who slapped me last time only scolded me upon this return. All is well, will post those TA photos tomorrow at some point.

Welcome home! :eek:fftobed:

Glad you made it back safely - that's a lotta miles to wrack up in one day, esp. given the weather. Looking forward to the pics once you've done your post-trip necessities (and made amends to the t-cats heh heh). Really appreciate your having taken us along for the ride. :)

I for one am exhausted after having gone along for the ride. Thanks for the journey Hope. Now I will be traveling on my vacation soon. Hello to all. :loveyou:

Welcome home, adventurous Hope4More! Home, Sweet home, yes?

Your Mesa trip inspired me to rewatch the interrogation. Rather than trying to fish out her lies, really really concentrating on trying to unearth/pinpoint any sliver of truth among lies and embellishments.

I have found two truths so far.
-Travis did not know she was coming.
-She did not know about the existence of accidental photos taken during the time of killing.

Welcome home, adventurous Hope4More! Home, Sweet home, yes?

Your Mesa trip inspired me to rewatch the interrogation. Rather than trying to fish out her lies, really really concentrating on trying to unearth/pinpoint any sliver of truth among lies and embellishments.

I have found two truths so far.
-She did not know about the existence of accidental photos taken during the time of killing.

How did you come up with the two truths?

Welcome Home, Hope! 7K miles, that is an awesome road trip. Glad you're back with your kitty unscathed.

How did you come up with the two truths?

Interrogation Tape Part 1 (TheTawniDilly)
[video=youtube;Qc96tHCPt4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc96tHCPt4M[/video]
Start around 1:02:10
DF: I know you took pictures of him in the shower just before he died.
JA: I don't think he would allow that..
DF: And the camera actually took a couple of photos by accident during the time he was being killed.
JA: Really?
DF: Yea, Jodi, really. You were there. Quit playing this game. It's time for you to just come out and tell me.
JA: I did not know. I did not hurt Travis. blah blah blah...

That "I did not know" was an unintended blurt. oops
really did not know about the accidental pictures. I have always wondered about that.

This is all about the timeline of her chats with DF.
On day 2, DF finally gets her acknowledgement of being in Mesa. After this admission, it would be highly beneficial to if on June 4th, Travis knew she was coming. This would definitely prove the trip was a friendly one, and most likely not with a premeditated murderous intention.

But when DF asks her multiple times if Travis knew she was coming, she refuses to answer (Remember, she admitted being there already). Why not say yes, he and I planned the visit. Instead she would wander off to different subject or chat about other mundane stuff. Then at one point, she asks Flores if the roommates heard anybody on that day, to which DF tells her no, they never heard anything at all and they didn't know about the killing until many days later.

The roommates not hearing her/anyone/anything/Travis was very important to her. After knowing that she felt safe to complete her lying-story line stored in her head. The I called Travis in Pasadena-He waited up for me - He was happy to see me- Ninjas came to kill him story followed.

What is important is that 'He waited up for me early in the morning' came after getting some important facts from DF. She couldn't formulate and finalize her lying- story until she knew the roommates did not notice anything strange the day she was there.

DF: And the camera actually took a couple of photos by accident during the time he was being killed.
DF: Yea, Jodi, really. You were there. Quit playing this game. It's time for you to just come out and tell me.

really did not know about the accidental pictures. I have always wondered about that.

This is all about the timeline of her chats with DF.
On day 2, DF finally gets her acknowledgement of being in Mesa. After this admission, it would be highly beneficial to if on June 4th, Travis knew she was coming. This would definitely prove the trip was a friendly one, and most likely not with a premeditated murderous intention.

But when DF asks her multiple times if Travis knew she was coming, she refuses to answer (Remember, she admitted being there already). Why not say yes, he and I planned the visit. Instead she would wander off to different subject or chat about other mundane stuff. Then at one point, she asks Flores if the roommates heard anybody on that day, to which DF tells her no, they never heard anything at all and they didn't know about the killing until many days later.

The roommates not hearing her/anyone/anything/Travis was very important to her. After knowing that she felt safe to complete her lying-story line stored in her head. The I called Travis in Pasadena-He waited up for me - He was happy to see me- Ninjas came to kill him story followed.

What is important is that 'He waited up for me early in the morning' came after getting some important facts from DF. She couldn't formulate and finalize her lying- story until she knew the roommates did not notice anything strange the day she was there.

Pocket,

Weren't the pics part of those that were deleted? if so, then she had to know about them as she did all of the deleting of the shower and those that followed. If not, then does this mean she somehow missed those in her haste?

That's interesting. I hear her say: "I didn't...no. I did not hurt Travis." But now you say that I can hear it too. It's hard to tell, but I don't think she'd slip like that. Far too controlled and composed for that. Besides, she must have known because they were the retrieved deleted pics weren't they?

Will link to a street map for these TA street pics.

This is blocks away from TA's house, on the eastern side of his development, which
is also the eastern-most edge and border of developed Mesa. To the right is just desert.

The sign is for Mesquite, the road into TA's development.

The space shown here is large enough to park a tractor trailer, and this border road doesn't seem to be heavily trafficked.

Attachments

• IMG_20160804_112333.jpg
    IMG_20160804_112333.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 46
The corner of E. Queens borough and Bryce. Bryce is the little side street where imo she was most likely to have parked. TA's house is 3rd up from this corner, on the right.

Attachments

• IMG_20160804_113505.jpg
    IMG_20160804_113505.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 80
Same corner, I'm on E. Queensborough, pointing in the direction of TA's house, just east of the corner.

Attachments

• IMG_20160803_020604.jpg
    IMG_20160803_020604.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 70
Here's that side street, Bryce. Think I posted it before but don't remember for sure, apologize for any duplicate pics.

Attachments

• IMG_20160723_165755.jpg
    IMG_20160723_165755.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 38
The front of TA's house.

Attachments

• IMG_20160723_170556.jpg
    IMG_20160723_170556.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 56
Side of TA's house. For the windows, side garage door, glimpse of backyard where sliding glass door would face

Attachments

• IMG_20160724_013154.jpg
    IMG_20160724_013154.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 48
Not the same one. ;)

Saw it while visiting Oz Museum in Kansas.

Attachments

• IMG_20160803_014026.jpg
    IMG_20160803_014026.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 35
Every other download still failing. Annoying. Will try again later, only a few more to post of TA's house for windows, one of the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove