Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OUCH, Beth K. has a person swiping info and reposting it on this site it seems.

http://inconvenienttruthstv.blogspot.com/

That blog is Sandra Webber's, one of Jodi's biggest supporters and an idiot. :bang:Just one of her little gems: "Jodi offered to go to prison immediately". Hah, Jodi didn't offer, she had no choice in the matter- it was ordered and she was hauled off immediately!!!

i don't see it at all, i think you are being way too hard on walter white comparing him to jodi! ;)

the dude had cancer and was trying to provide for his family in the beginning, circumstances caused him to become who he was... jodi is just plain evil. i don't believe he was a sociopath, he had feelings, she doesnt.

great show though, god knows i've binge watched it over the years like 20x.

I was hoping someone would voice my feelings , so Thank You! :) Agree, don't see WW as a sociopath, in fact he showed much deeper emotions and loyalty to his family than his traitor wife did, IMO . Everything he did, he did for his family. Ok, he did admit he liked doing what he did, which is understandable, it was science and he was a scientist. His perfect world, unfortunately it was illegal and destructive. And smarter than everyone else, he was indeed. :)

I was hoping someone would voice my feelings , so Thank You! :) Agree, don't see WW as a sociopath, in fact he showed much deeper emotions and loyalty to his family than his traitor wife did, IMO . Everything he did, he did for his family. Ok, he did admit he liked doing what he did, which is understandable, it was science and he was a scientist. His perfect world, unfortunately it was illegal and destructive. And smarter than everyone else, he was indeed. :)

True. Instead of protecting her family Jodi threw them under the bus, drove the bus over them, put it in reverse then backed over them.

By the end they were physically abusive, coke sniffing, pot smoking hicks whose grammar the dropout murderer had to constantly correct

True. Instead of protecting her family Jodi threw them under the bus, drove the bus over them, put it in reverse then backed over them.

By the end they were physically abusive, coke sniffing, pot smoking hicks whose grammar the dropout murderer had to constantly correct

The family that she had to count out in her sentencing, because they would all be "harmed" if she got the Death Penalty, yet her mother was the sole member of her family that bothered to come to court to support her for her sentencing.

The family that she had to count out in her sentencing, because they would all be "harmed" if she got the Death Penalty, yet her mother was the sole member of her family that bothered to come to court to support her for her sentencing.

I thought it was interesting that Sandy Arias said in her statement before Jodi was sentenced something to the effect that Jodi had a lot of support from other family member but it was expensive to travel to Phoenix and "WE don't have the financial resources."

I've never heard anybody suggest that any of the Alexanders were wealthy. I think what Sandy really meant was that the Alexanders had a lot of support from others and Jodi had next to none. JMO

I thought it was interesting that Sandy Arias said in her statement before Jodi was sentenced something to the effect that Jodi had a lot of support from other family member but it was expensive to travel to Phoenix and "WE don't have the financial resources."
I've never heard anybody suggest that any of the Alexanders were wealthy. I think what Sandy really meant was that the Alexanders had a lot of support from others and Jodi had next to none. JMO
Spot on!

That blog is Sandra Webber's, one of Jodi's biggest supporters and an idiot. :bang:Just one of her little gems: "Jodi offered to go to prison immediately". Hah, Jodi didn't offer, she had no choice in the matter- it was ordered and she was hauled off immediately!!!

Youre so right, I just checked that site... Wow, how delusional can one be? Is this person, and other JA followers like her, suffering from serious mental illness, or are they just all psychopaths and pathological liars. It's really beyond me. :scared:

Sandra Webber is a lunatic. She tries to come off as being a reasonable person, and apparently she used to be a "journalist" of some sort? Yet she confuses simple words like 'there' and 'their." WTF?

In order to even consider her conspiracy theories, you'd have to assume so many things that defy basic logic. I love Mikee Daniels' video regarding the statistical probability that any of them (much less all of them) could be true:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gcrnKD2UAk

Sandra Webber is a lunatic. She tries to come off as being a reasonable person, and apparently she used to be "journalist" of some sort? Yet she misuses simple words like 'there' and 'their." WTF?

In order to even consider her conspiracy theories, you'd have to assume so many things that defy simple logic. I love Mikee Daniels' video regarding the statistical probability that any of them (much less all of them) could be true:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gcrnKD2UAk

I totally agree about SW. She's a real nut-job. I don't think for a minute that Dorian Bond would tell her OF ALL PEOPLE that he will not be #281129 PI anymore because she could no longer afford his services. It's just BS if you ask me. It's either SW's way of having the minions send more money, or just to throw Travis's supporter's off track. It could even be SW's way trying to look like she's relevant. < And I use that term very loosely. If it had came from someone credible, it would be easier to believe. But coming from SW, I'm just not buying it. JMO of course.

' we will be victorious in our quest for justice for jodi. Never question it. Never doubt it. Prepare for it.'

:lol: :floorlaugh: :lol: :floorlaugh: :lol: :floorlaugh: :lol: :floorlaugh:

I think we are already there. :behindbar:

I always felt the killer's mom showed up in court simply because someone had to. I mean, how would it have looked if no one at all from her family was there? I never felt SA was there to support her spawn as much as putting on a show of being supportive. I've always believed and still do that her family knows her and knows the truth, but worries about what the neighbors might think.

I think the whole clan washed their hands of the killer long ago but are putting on this act partly to collect money but also because they cannot get around their new position of being the family of a convicted murderer--so they pretend that she is "not the monster she has been made out to be." I do not for a minute accept that they actually believe that. I base my thoughts on this subject on the fact that the family are willing to lie for a brutal, remorseless killer who had for all intents and purposes washed her hands of them long before!

Parents who truly love their offspring may continue to do so no matter what they do, but they do not make excuses for them.

I totally agree about SW. She's a real nut-job. I don't think for a minute that Dorian Bond would tell her OF ALL PEOPLE that he will not be #281129 PI anymore because she could no longer afford his services. It's just BS if you ask me. It's either SW's way of having the minions send more money, or just to throw Travis's supporter's off track. It could even be SW's way trying to look like she's relevant. < And I use that term very loosely. If it had came from someone credible, it would be easier to believe. But coming from SW, I'm just not buying it. JMO of course.

Exactly. I visited SW's site today and saw that she made a big deal about just recently adding a "DONATE" button. As if she wasn't doing this to gain notoriety and $$ all along.

As for Dorian Bond, I don't doubt that he quit her case because she can't/won't pay him. After having her house go into foreclosure and her car repossessed, does anyone really think she feels any responsibility about the debts she incurs? The state of Arizona has paid her way thus far. She feels so entitled about getting whatever she wants. Dorian Bond was perhaps her first and last foray into the pay-to-play arena she now faces (after her one state-paid appeal goes down in flames). Good luck getting a decent appellate lawyer for $55K. Her grounds for appeals are less than zero.

I always felt the killer's mom showed up in court simply because someone had to. I mean, how would it have looked if no one at all from her family was there? I never felt SA was there to support her spawn as much as putting on a show of being supportive. I've always believed and still do that her family knows her and knows the truth, but worries about what the neighbors might think.

I think the whole clan washed their hands of the killer long ago but are putting on this act partly to collect money but also because they cannot get around their new position of being the family of a convicted murderer--so they pretend that she is "not the monster she has been made out to be." I do not for a minute accept that they actually believe that. I base my thoughts on this subject on the fact that the family are willing to lie for a brutal, remorseless killer.

Parents who truly love their offspring may continue to do so no matter what they do, but they do not make excuses for them.

I totally agree.

Ja. Auch mir!!

Hahaha! Joe Arpaio was so anxious to get rid of her, he sent her off to PV with a Sheriff's posse with blazoned SUV's, no question who was going to make sure she got to PV without so much as a gawk at Starbucks. ! He certainly didn't want her back in Estrella for even a minute. He was so longing for the day when she would be out of his hair that he briefed the PV administration about Jodi's manipulations so they would be prepared in advance, ready and waiting. They assured him publicly that they were all set!

If you don't believe WW was a sociopath, you are not looking hard enough. Don't forget all the manipulation, the lying with reckless abandon, the fact that he put his family in harm's way even after he had enough money, all the killing which he in part justified (just like JA and her supporters) by the logic that "so and so" was a bad guy and needed it, and he DID, in fact, throw his in-laws under the bus to save his own *advertiser censored*, and blackmailed his own wife to not leave him. Rationalization is just one sign of a sociopath. The end justifies the means is a cold, sociopathic philosophy.

BBM: The murdering, stealing, poisoning, scheming, lying, etc. were not science. And he liked those too. Notice how he always liked to say that he "earned" his money, even though it was illegal, but forgot the part where he stole his materials? That's not earning.

Walter is a high-functioning narcissist. He functioned well and below the radar as a science teacher where he could enjoy a sense of superiority over others while maintaining control. You saw how he sabotaged his relationship with Gretchen because she was his equal and he felt inferior to her family, and then nursed a grudge about the business he left because it succeeded without him. Mike understood Walter very well, and Walt's ego could not tolerate being confronted, which is why he killed him. He is also a master at "gaslighting", and narcissist technique, and they made that clear with the visual symbolism of Jesse splashing gas all over Walt's home when he realizes what has been happening....

The colored text is from a website comment located at
http://www.sociopathworld.com/2013/08/breaking-bad-is-walter-white-sociopath.html

I quoted that comment bc it contains the reason I believe JA murdered TA. Because he "had her number" and her ego couldn't handle that, as well as the fear of being exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ewpcg77