Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another ridiculous statement made by the killer at sentencing was how she would disappoint her many "friends and family" if she were to ask for the death penalty. She made a point of listing her nine uncles, blah blah blah (during which the baby cried and the murder sent a look to kill in the child's direction)yet none of them were concerned enough to make the trip from Yreka to stand in support of the killer nor her mother. What a bunch of bullcrap.
Also, I have noted that the killer states the word "I" so frequently in all of her conversations. This reaffirms to me how totally self centered she really is. It's always all about her. She is the center of her own universe. She disgusts me.

You're post is spot on!

Interesting read. I also understand that Dorian Bond is no longer her (the murdering butcheress') P.I.... he says she can't afford him. LOL.

I could not find any information on Dorian Bond and Jodi Arias, how do you know that?

There is zero reason for you to be so snarky. When I mentioned I would like to read the actual statements given, Ellie Mae responded "I posted it." I thought there might be a link that I was not noticing. Chill out.

If you thought that was snarky, better hold onto your hat! We have some seriously witty members here who can leave me breathless with their snark at times, but I'm not that talented. I was simply trying to settle the issue for you, because you apparently want/need a transcript and have asked about one several times.

I don't know if I should contribute to anyone else's obsessions, but I will and I'll call it "sharing" lol! I've been watching marathons of 48 Hours, Forensic, etc. MARATHONS via youtube. I haven't had cable for years (not my choice) and was beyond delighted to rediscover these shows. The quality isn't always good, but it's totally watchable. :D

Not having cable, one thing I miss very much is that fabulous voice of cutie pie Bill Kurtis! Yyyeah... don't judge me. We all have our weaknesses and he's one of mine, DH teases me when BK comes on the weekend PBS radio show.

:seeya: :blowkiss:

I love him,too. Did you know he is a lawyer?

No, I think that what you are feeling and thinking is very normal. I want the super secret transcripts and the bright light of day to shine on this long, dark trial. I want the restitution hearing to nail these grifters- the whole lot of them- the ring leader included.

I want her "loving" family to NOT spew more lies and make a profit for the murderer (or themselves) and then I went it all to go away.

It's going to be awhile.

I will pay attention to the WDS for Rebecca Zauhau, The McStay family murders, and a few others I have kept a watchful eye out for over the years- how sad- and Erin Corwin- sweet girl.

Glad you chimed in here.

I want to hear from Matt McCartney so badly, at times I have considered tracking him down myself!

Hope you post your thoughts more often!

I'll be here too, waiting for some of the same information. Until we see some of those things for ourselves, or are convinced the issue (like $) is not going to be addressed, it doesn't feel 'finished' to me...

Is this recent?:waitasec: 'cause I thought he was staying on through her appeal, just in case he dug up some new exculpatory evidence. Guess even he realizes there is none!!

Posted on Justice4Travis today.

Okay, after swallowing a huge dose of salt, I found where it came from. It looks like S. Webber posted it via twitter, it is allegedly tweets between her and D. Bond. Soooo, take it for what it's worth. Hell, I'll email and ask him myself... the worst he can do is tell me to F.O. :happydance:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BAtlinburg_/status/594155435684458497/photo/1

I'll be here too, waiting for some of the same information. Until we see some of those things for ourselves, or are convinced the issue (like $) is not going to be addressed, it doesn't feel 'finished' to me...

YES!! I think this is part of it for me also!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

:drumroll::jail::drumroll:

The current fund total, as of May 1st, 2015 is:

$55,392.55

Stupid people do stupid things, GIVE, GIVE TIL' IT HURTS!!!! At this slow rate, looks like no "future" appeals will come her way. Oh hell, I forgot.... she will walk out of PV with time served as soon as the state funded appeal finds in her favor... LMFAO. :scared:

Isn't that less than it was?

Matt McCartney would probably lie if he were interviewed. I don't trust this guy. He was willing to help her out with the smuggled magazine codes. I think he's probably still afraid of her, feels lucky to be alive. Bobby Juarez wants nothing to do with her. He knows how nuts she is.

I think MM realized FINALLY (when it was too late) that he fell under Arias' spell. Who knows. But. i'd love to hear the Bianca story from his perspective. I don't think he would lie, I believe he has moved on and regrets having any contact with 281129. JMO.

Damn! I miss my Cold Case Files. Harder to sleuth on you tube. Another goodie is "Autospy" with James Baden.

[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autopsy_(TV_series)

Yay, I found Autopsy on AmazonPrime for streaming! :) Free w/ AmazonPrime. AP also has Forensic Files, but they do that thing producers call "Best of _______" instead of full season episodes. 22 minutes each without commercials. Pfft! Youtube has Forensic Files - just found it and came back to tell you. :D

No cable, so I do AmazonPrime, Netflix streaming, AcornTV.com and youtube. Youtube is free, but you pay for it with sometimes baaaad visual aspect (some of the 48 Hours are awful to watch!) and lots of LOUD commercials. Oh, well.

How blatently stupid is it to copy and paste info from a subscription site owned by an attorney to your own blog? Again, I am convinced CMJA'S supporters have low IQ's. I hope Beth gets wind of this soon and sends a "cease and desist" letter.
BTW I too am an ID channel addict. I have been into true crime since Bugliosi wrote "Helter Skelter", & read all the Nancy Drew books when I was a kid.
I will be around for awhile. I am waiting for the sidebars. I suspect it will take months for the trial transcripts to be compiled and released. That's ok, I can wait!

The demon tweets

Beswick's lies finally caught up w/her. Can't wait 2 hear what fake reason she comes up with for why her article was taken down. #JodiArias
5:08pm - 1 May 15

@troyhaydenfox10@TrialDiariesJ The Examiner removed Beswick's fake Jodiland Empire article. Bet there's an interesting reason why #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove