Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I so wish Juan would have questioned her about that rEdiculous story of hers.

JM: So these two ninjas threatened not only your life, but the lives of your entire family if you mentioned the killing to anyone, RIGHT?! Miss Arias... would you be so kind as to tell the court how these so-called ninjas know exactly where you OR your family live based on a driver's license with a P.O. box number from Big Sur, California?

JA: Well, I guess..

JM: No, no, no... there's no guessing here.

Btw: I was in Carmel last weekend with my much better half and it was beautiful there. Suck on that, Jodi. Glad to know the Hog's Breath Inn is still open. :)

He did. She says they rummaged through her purse and found her car registration paper. Everyone carries that around on them. Especially of a repossessed car

From a few of "Predators" posts.....I KNOW you're gonna be lurking around here

"I feel somehow that she is not worth my help... but I am just doing my friend a solid here."
Eaaaaand, we got this one.....
"One more thing, if you haven't noticed I might be (I don't want to give away too much) associated with Innocence Project"

So I say, Nay, ye follower of Jodith!! Thou art NOT a member, nor will thou BE a member, nor "might" be associated of/with the Innocence Project for this case. You already gaveith yeself away with your post about "just trying to do my "FRIEND" a solid". You're just probably looking for ANY excuse to try and help in any way you can, which is quite noble.

I gave The Innocence Project a quick call with an "off the cuff" question regarding IF someone who "MIGHT" be associated with them and posting on a case discussion website about Arias....ummmm, you "might" be "associated" with them not so much, anymore. (FYI...not speaking for anyone else, but I'm the type of person who has NO problem calling out a bullchitter.)
All the wackadoodles over on her delusional sites aren't helping her cause too much, either.
Oh, and BTW, this case isn't something The Innocence Project would even CONSIDER!!! Their first concern is Death Row. Eeeaaand, WRONGFULLY convicted persons. Eaaand, convicts whose appeals have been exhausted. NONE of which apply....but good try for trying to do your friend a "solid".

Do you "doing a friend a solid" people even bother to pay attention to what transpired during the first trial??? Jodith of Araisith COULD have been found guilty of "lesser" charges....remember THAT???

http://www.newsmax.com/US/jodi-arias-trial-jury/2013/05/03/id/502761/

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Sherry Stephens told jurors they could consider the charges of first- and second-degree murder or the lesser charge of manslaughter. First-degree murder requiring premeditation

BOTH sides had the opportunity to present evidence....BOTH sides had witnesses AND experts. BOTH sides were heard by the jury. The JURY had the option to accept OR reject ANY and ALL of what was presented to them. The jury didn't come out in 2 hours and say "Guilty". That jury deliberated for a few days, considered the options and came to the conclusion they did.
First Degree Premeditated.
BOOM DONE (like I swore I was when this freak show left town on a bus to Perryville)

ETA....LOVE that your screen name "Predator" is an homage to your friend Inmate 281129.....are you "Donovanith"??? I hear tell you're on Jodith's chit list....LOL

Sorry everybody else for my rambling post....I'll do ya all a "solid" sometime.
As always, all IMO.

Her blood being there only serves to prove that there was a scuffle there and that it was not only Travis who bled that night, Jodi bled,too.

And again she was never diagnosed as a psychopath, but she should have undergone a proper evaluation in a dedicated psychiatric facility for she seems disturbed (but being disturbed is no conclusive proof).

Like I said before people do relatively strange things. And most campers I know usually stock-pile at the point of their departure so that they won't run out of gas in the middle of their journey. Please tell me is there anything wrong in not wanting to run out of gas or in having an extra gas can or two?

Why yes, yes they do.

http://www.innocenceproject.org/inp...e-innocence-project-to-get-involved-in-a-case

The Innocence Project does NOT review claims where DNA testing cannot prove innocence. We do not handle the following types of cases:

1.Consent/Transaction: The defendant claims that there was no crime because the victim consented to the events (e.g. agreed to sex) and/or received some form of payment in exchange for the activity. (e.g. prostitution, drug transaction)

2.Self Defense/Justification: The defendant admits to causing the injury/death but believes the acts were justified because s/he acted in self defense or to protect other people.

3.Sustained Abuse - The defendant is accused of crimes against the victim(s) that happened more than once and over a period of time (e.g., allegations of long term sexual abuse of a family member).

4.Illegal Possession/Distribution of any controlled substance: The defendant is only challenging a possession or distribution charge.

5.RICO/Hobbs Act: The defendant has been charged under RICO or the Hobbs Act.

Oh, Jodi followers, you silly wabbits!!! Do your homework!

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

Sorry to disrupt the thread ... lol ... but on a happy note:

Websleuths Post of the Day!

WELCOME TO THE WEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE DAY FOR WEDNESDAY MAY 6TH 2015

The winner of yesterday's post of the day revolves around a love story.

This is so cool from a very cool lady. Katicoolady to be exact:

Link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...uths-Post-of-the-Day!&p=11751550#post11751550

dog.gone.cute. I agree. This is a fantastic Websleuths Post of the Day.

Don't you love how people actually find love in the strangest places?

Hey, let's have a combo True Crime Discussion forum and Dating site. YES...NO WAY I'm KIDDING.

Congrats Katicoolady! You are the winner of the Websleuths Post of the Day. !!!

Link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-wins-Post-of-the-Day&p=11751492#post11751492

:congrats::congrats::congrats: to KCL on her upcoming wedding and for a wonderful story !

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

Sorry to disrupt the thread ... lol ... but on a happy note:

Websleuths Post of the Day!

WELCOME TO THE WEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE DAY FOR WEDNESDAY MAY 6TH 2015

The winner of yesterday's post of the day revolves around a love story.

This is so cool from a very cool lady. Katicoolady to be exact:

Link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...uths-Post-of-the-Day!&p=11751550#post11751550

Link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-wins-Post-of-the-Day&p=11751492#post11751492

:congrats::congrats::congrats: to KCL on her upcoming wedding and for a wonderful story !

Lol Zuri has been trying to fix up her cousin with me for over a year. I know him in real life and she has him as a in law. Second degree of separation from me . Zuri and I will be relatives lol .

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Not that I'm really interested.......

L. Kirk Nurmi
‏@_nurmilaw
Many #jodiarias trial watchers have asked about my weight loss, soon I will be answering those? via a project I'm excited about. Stay tuned

6:45 AM - 6 May 2015

BBM: I disagree, but it really does not matter at this point in time.

Their intent was not to kill but to scare (so they say) and in an instant one of them shot or gun went off and panic set in - neither will admit.
Yes they did it, but who, and they both claim the other did the killing - they only admit to being there and telling the other to stop.
Better for the defense and jury would have hard time pin pointing who's idea, and physically killed. Puts her in a different level of murder.

But again, at this point in time I see nothing changing for her status.

:peace:

Just saw an episode of Snapped! Couples where each one threw the other one under the bus (personally I think the female did it), but since they couldn't prove which one was lying, they charged them both with accessory to murder- didn't matter they each got 30 years! Works for me.

http://www.innocenceproject.org/inp...e-innocence-project-to-get-involved-in-a-case

The Innocence Project does NOT review claims where DNA testing cannot prove innocence. We do not handle the following types of cases:

1.Consent/Transaction: The defendant claims that there was no crime because the victim consented to the events (e.g. agreed to sex) and/or received some form of payment in exchange for the activity. (e.g. prostitution, drug transaction)

2.Self Defense/Justification: The defendant admits to causing the injury/death but believes the acts were justified because s/he acted in self defense or to protect other people.

3.Sustained Abuse - The defendant is accused of crimes against the victim(s) that happened more than once and over a period of time (e.g., allegations of long term sexual abuse of a family member).

4.Illegal Possession/Distribution of any controlled substance: The defendant is only challenging a possession or distribution charge.

5.RICO/Hobbs Act: The defendant has been charged under RICO or the Hobbs Act.

Oh, Jodi followers, you silly wabbits!!! Do your homework!

Not only that- they wouldn't take a case where: 1) it's clearly her DNA on the wall and her in the crime scene shots, 2) her confession was also not a coerced false one.

Not that I'm really interested.......

L. Kirk Nurmi
‏@_nurmilaw
Many #jodiarias trial watchers have asked about my weight loss, soon I will be answering those? via a project I'm excited about. Stay tuned

6:45 AM - 6 May 2015

:seeya: LOL ... and not interested either in Nurm's weight loss.

BUT ... would like to hear all the details about how he feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels about his former :jail:

:cheers:

No offense, but I am sure you are aware that there are other sites that support the killer and would be more receptive to your theory. I believe they are looking for someone that "might" be involved in the Innocence Project. Most of us here, if not all believe in her guilt or else would be on those sites ourselves.
Last I read she was not on the Innocence Projects short list, long list or any list.

Off to bed. Sweet dreams.
The Innocence Project is not interested in helping out a convicted killer who admitted in court during her sentencing hearing that her victim was still alive when she slit his throat. :facepalm:

"I feel somehow that she is not worth my help... but I am just doing my friend a solid here."
"One more thing, if you haven't noticed I might be (I don't want to give away too much) associated with Innocence Project"

So I say, Nay, ye follower of Jodith!! Thou art NOT a member, nor will thou BE a member, nor "might" be associated of/with the Innocence Project for this case. You already gaveith yeself away with your post about "just trying to do my "FRIEND" a solid". You're just probably looking for ANY excuse to try and help in any way you can, which is quite noble.

I gave The Innocence Project a quick call with an "off the cuff" question regarding IF someone who "MIGHT" be associated with them and posting on a case discussion website about Arias....ummmm, you "might" be "associated" with them not so much, anymore. (FYI...not speaking for anyone else, but I'm the type of person who has NO problem calling out a bullchitter.)
All the wackadoodles over on her delusional sites aren't helping her cause too much, either.
Oh, and BTW, this case isn't something The Innocence Project would even CONSIDER!!! Their first concern is Death Row. Eeeaaand, WRONGFULLY convicted persons. Eaaand, convicts whose appeals have been exhausted. NONE of which apply....but good try for trying to do your friend a "solid".

Do you "doing a friend a solid" people even bother to pay attention to what transpired during the first trial??? Jodith of Araisith COULD have been found guilty of "lesser" charges....remember THAT???

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Sherry Stephens told jurors they could consider the charges of first- and second-degree murder or the lesser charge of manslaughter. First-degree murder requiring premeditation

BOTH sides had the opportunity to present evidence....BOTH sides had witnesses AND experts. BOTH sides were heard by the jury. The JURY had the option to accept OR reject ANY and ALL of what was presented to them. The jury didn't come out in 2 hours and say "Guilty". That jury deliberated for a few days, considered the options and came to the conclusion they did.
BOOM DONE (like I swore I was when this freak show left town on a bus to Perryville)

ETA....LOVE that your screen name "Predator" is an homage to your friend Inmate 281129.....are you "Donovanith"??? I hear tell you're on Jodith's chit list....LOL

As always, all IMO.
I think the killer's donations are drying up and this is a ham-fisted attempt to try and drum up 'support' (i.e., money). :facepalm:

I think the killer's donations are drying up and this is a ham-fisted attempt to try and drum up 'support' (i.e., money). :facepalm:

I had to respond from work. If that is the case they definitely came to the wrong forum. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He did. She says they rummaged through her purse and found her car registration paper. Everyone carries that around on them. Especially of a repossessed car

Thank you, TexMex. I do remember now her mentioning ninja #1 rummaging through her purse and finding her car registration. What luck! Score! Anyways, I guess I don't remember Juan specifically asking her about her DL, but I'm happy to learn he did. I hate that St. Jodi of Arias always had an answer for everything. Luckily those answers were most always rEdiculous and implausible ones.

Not that I believe what she said about the ninja(s) going through her purse, but I also carry a xerox copy of my car registration and insurance in my wallet so I don't have to leave it inside my car in the event someone breaks into it. Again. But at least my registration and ins info is current. :D

As always, all IMO.

:applause:

:yourock:

Thank you, TexMex. I do remember now her mentioning ninja #1 rummaging through her purse and finding her car registration. What luck! Score! Anyways, I guess I don't remember Juan specifically asking her about her DL, but I'm happy to learn he did. I hate that St. Jodi of Arias always had an answer for everything. Luckily those answers were most always rEdiculous and implausible ones.

Not that I believe what she said about the ninja(s) going through her purse, but I also carry a xerox copy of my car registration and insurance in my wallet so I don't have to leave it inside my car in the event someone breaks into it. Again. But at least my registration and ins info is current. :D

But more importantly, do you live in a P.O. box???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay