Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi disgusts me, as do all her "supporters" especially the JAII site. They are a deviant bunch. BTW there is a new FB group "the Super Duper Authentic JA Defense Fund" that is IMO a satirical but factual discussion group that attempts to call out the JA supporters with ss from JAII. I find the group interesting. As for Nurmi, he is trying to rebuild his reputation & distance himself from CMJA'S trial. He has alot to redeem. As much as I abhorred his tactics during trial, I am hoping he can rehabilitate his career. He didn't choose to be her attorney, he tried several times to get out. I think the killer directed her own defense and Nurmi, by going along with it knew the killer was clearly guilty and thus consciously assured he would do his best to avoid her guilty verdict from being overturned on appeal from ineffective counsel.. I am more disappointed in Wilmott, however, because I think she fell for the killer's defense hook,line and sinker. JMO.

I have been reading the FB page you reference here. Very amusing.

Jodi disgusts me, as do all her "supporters" especially the JAII site. They are a deviant bunch. BTW there is a new FB group "the Super Duper Authentic JA Defense Fund" that is IMO a satirical but factual discussion group that attempts to call out the JA supporters with ss from JAII. I find the group interesting. As for Nurmi, he is trying to rebuild his reputation & distance himself from CMJA'S trial. He has alot to redeem. As much as I abhorred his tactics during trial, I am hoping he can rehabilitate his career. He didn't choose to be her attorney, he tried several times to get out. I think the killer directed her own defense and Nurmi, by going along with it knew the killer was clearly guilty and thus consciously assured he would do his best to avoid her guilty verdict from being overturned on appeal from ineffective counsel.. I am more disappointed in Wilmott, however, because I think she fell for the killer's defense hook,line and sinker. JMO.

BBM I am disappointed in Ms. Wilmott as well, especially during her post-sentencing interview when she was asked if she would now (paraphrasing from memory because I can't stomach re-watching) be known as a defense attorney for "lady killers" and she replied that she would welcome representing victims of domestic violence.... What? So every woman that murders is automatically a victim of domestic violence in her view? Either she doesn't believe a woman could be capable of premeditating a murder or, more likely, she knows it is a very effective defense and would use it in any case involving a female defendant? Not sure what she meant by her comment, but didn't care for it at all. In any event, I would love to offer her some humble advice if she does pursue this specialty - maybe opt for a more polished team of experts and ditch the team of out of touch and sloppy experts she's been associating with.

Interesting, I'm on Day 4 part 3 of the retrial videos, Det. Flores is on the stand with JM questioning him and at about the 51 minute mark, JM asks about the search and where it took place in Travis' house, and asks if they found 'a wrapper for a condom', or a bottle of KY jelly (neither were found). I don't recall that from the tweets, him asking about condom evidence, he didn't go into further questions about it to allude to why he was asking since he seems convinced they did engage in that sort of contact that day, I guess it just increases my belief there was none, I'm looking forward to getting to the evidentiary hearings about the hard drive when the Spybot activity on that day is discussed, hope there's more info than what we got from tweets back then.

It's also sad that LKN chose to refer to Arias with a hash tag (which is like a reminder, or an open invitation, to follow along on Twitter). He couldn't just mention the convicted murderer by name only? I presume the twitter followers are the supporters LKN is referring to, but still... isn't a hash tag in front of your name a status symbol these days? Why even dignify her like that? Although to be honest, I despise LKN with my whole heart so he could've said just about anything and I would have a problem with it/him.

#POSarias

yes, I'm childish at times. :D

It was 102 in CA today. Wonder how hot it was in Perryville??? Hope it's beginning to feel like h*ll!

Jodi will wake up on a thin sweaty vinyl mattress. WINNING!

It was 102 in CA today. Wonder how hot it was in Perryville??? Hope it's beginning to feel like h*ll!

I checked the Perryville weather yesterday. It was 100 with a 'real feel' of 107 at around 2 PM.

Interesting, I'm on Day 4 part 3 of the retrial videos, Det. Flores is on the stand with JM questioning him and at about the 51 minute mark, JM asks about the search and where it took place in Travis' house, and asks if they found 'a wrapper for a condom', or a bottle of KY jelly (neither were found). I don't recall that from the tweets, him asking about condom evidence, he didn't go into further questions about it to allude to why he was asking since he seems convinced they did engage in that sort of contact that day, I guess it just increases my belief there was none, I'm looking forward to getting to the evidentiary hearings about the hard drive when the Spybot activity on that day is discussed, hope there's more info than what we got from tweets back then.

I bet Jodi kept the KY and the condom + wrapper as trophies. I suppose JM might be trying to hint that the sex photos were staged or took place another time.

I bet Jodi kept the KY and the condom + wrapper as trophies. I suppose JM might be trying to hint that the sex photos were staged or took place another time.

JM used those photos in the first trial to prove she 'gave as good as she got' (in his words) and was a willing participant in the sexual aspect of the relationship, and the defense didn't object to them as it proved she was an 'invited guest' and not in his house illegally, which is why neither side did any more to authenticate them other than what Melendez did it pulling them off the memory card (with EnCase?). I can't imagine why he'd want to question how or when they were taken at the retrial stage but his question caught me so funny (as I am extremely skeptical that they were taken on 6/4/08).

I personally don't think there were condoms or KY in his house that day (or any sex or sex pics taken) but I realize I'm in the minority in that thinking. lol

JM used those photos in the first trial to prove she 'gave as good as she got' (in his words) and was a willing participant in the sexual aspect of the relationship, and the defense didn't object to them as it proved she was an 'invited guest' and not in his house illegally, which is why neither side did any more to authenticate them other than what Melendez did it pulling them off the memory card (with EnCase?). I can't imagine why he'd want to question how or when they were taken at the retrial stage but his question caught me so funny (as I am extremely skeptical that they were taken on 6/4/08).

I personally don't think there were condoms or KY in his house that day (or any sex or sex pics taken) but I realize I'm in the minority in that thinking. lol

I agree, and sometimes being in the minority is okay.

Jodi was so bedazzled by her brilliance in introducing plain-old KY into that relationship, when KY is just so banal, clinical (think: doctor's office), and tasteless. So unimaginative and fuddy duddy! A quick perusal of Good Vibrations makes it really clear that from the get-go Jodi was completely out of touch with the cutting edge of sexy slick chic.

But the good news is, the librarian-appropriate version of KY has morphed! For realz.......There are now flavors that Jodi will never get to enjoy. I wonder if they make ersatz KY in PV? With the jelly from Vienna sausages? Or farmed from a relevant body part belonging to a vent pal? Maybe spiced up with some of those jalapeños that are pretty much the only flavorings in those spendy Securi Paks?

Nothing like solitary for a lot of alone time: just great for the private jollies!

Jodi was so bedazzled by her brilliance in introducing plain-old KY into that relationship, when KY is just so banal, clinical (think: doctor's office), and tasteless. So unimaginative and fuddy duddy! A quick perusal of Good Vibrations makes it really clear that from the get-go Jodi was completely out of touch with the cutting edge of sexy slick chic.

But the good news is, the librarian-appropriate version of KY has morphed! For realz.......There are now flavors that Jodi will never get to enjoy. I wonder if they make ersatz KY in PV? With the jelly from Vienna sausages? Or farmed from a relevant body part belonging to a vent pal? Maybe spiced up with some of those jalapeños that are pretty much the only flavorings in those spendy Securi Paks?

Nothing like solitary for a lot of alone time: just great for the private jollies!

Hahaha and ewwww...but does an all-female population even need a version of KY? Wait, I shouldn't even ask, the mental images beginning to surface in my brain are making me want to scrub my cranium.

Hahaha and ewwww...but does an all-female population even need a version of KY? Wait, I shouldn't even ask, the mental images beginning to surface in my brain are making me want to scrub my cranium.

LOL!

uploadfromtaptalk1433894568404.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Blue

Nurmi did about have a cow when he thought JM was disputing the date and/or authenticity of the phone-sex recording, on and on he went just busting a gut over it, when all JM was asking about was JA reporting it stolen and it suddenly being found again at such an opportune time for her. It really came across to me that Nurmi was quite worried the prosecution might finally want to have it studied closely.

This is possible and fits in with the CMJA pathology. I am convinced that she is obsessed with the act of murder itself and relives it over and over again in her head whilst she is in prison AS a trophy within itself. The woman terrifies me - she is evil personified.

Okay, I finally remembered to ask: what is AFKBPOFPOPL?

Association For Keeping Basement Party On Front Page Of Parking Lot ;)

Oh, thank you it's been driving me batty.

A quick Googling shows that possibly The Basement Party Parking Lots are the private groups that some of us aren't members ?

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member