Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if the Spybot activity had been logged as 'user initiated' that could mean almost anything in computerese, such as that the user had given the program permission at an earlier time to do what it was doing automatically at the logged time. That's why the many computer issues were valuable assets to the defense, they were ambiguous, variable, and difficult to attach directly to human activity, yet enough to raise uncertainty and doubt in the minds of sympathetic jurors. Unfortunately for the defense, there were precious few sympathetic jurors.

ITA ~ Spybot and Windows, AV programs could be set to "automatic", therefore, the downloads/installs/reboots occur without human interaction.

Found this quite interesting ...

"Shawna Forde, an inmate at Arizona’s Perryville prison on death row writes about what Jodi’s first few days on 30 yard are like for her."

http://proxyponder.com/2015/05/inmate-writes-letter-about-jodi-arias-in-arizona-prison/

ETA ~ On Murderpedia too.

http://murderpedia.org/female.F/f/forde-shawna.htm

Typical of the type Arias will call friends and associates, and it's fitting, because she belongs nowhere else.

Forde's attention-seeking desperation is obvious in her attempt to insert herself into the Arias drama as an in-the-know insider. The same self-importance that compelled her to name her crime spree "Delta One Operations." A vain attempt to create a veneer of sanity and order over her need to indulge her sickness.

Even if the Spybot activity had been logged as 'user initiated' that could mean almost anything in computerese, such as that the user had given the program permission at an earlier time to do what it was doing automatically at the logged time. That's why the many computer issues were valuable assets to the defense, they were ambiguous, variable, and difficult to attach directly to human activity, yet enough to raise uncertainty and doubt in the minds of sympathetic jurors. Unfortunately for the defense, there were precious few sympathetic jurors.

Agreed, but he only installed Spybot a few days before and it seems odd that it would have a preset scan time to run at 1:40 in the afternoon, but this info came from tweets and although I think they reported what they heard, I have to see it for myself. lol

Also in agreement that the defense tried to capitalize on any and everything, no matter how little it had to do with what she did or mitigating it, in the end they did get the mistrial they worked so hard for but it wasn't because of anything they did, seems to me J17 had an agenda from the beginning.

Agreed, but he only installed Spybot a few days before and it seems odd that it would have a preset scan time to run at 1:40 in the afternoon, but this info came from tweets and although I think they reported what they heard, I have to see it for myself. lol

Also in agreement that the defense tried to capitalize on any and everything, no matter how little it had to do with what she did or mitigating it, in the end they did get the mistrial they worked so hard for but it wasn't because of anything they did, seems to me J17 had an agenda from the beginning.

Well my opinion on the final result, without directly endorsing the actions of those who enabled it, is that it's the best the law can provide at the present time. I say this because the DP is badly broken, and currently holds within it an actual possibility of freedom, and in the case of Arias, because she's female, only the slimmest possibility of its namesake. However unsatisfying in the moment, I believe this sentence will give the family a relative peace they would have found impossibly elusive had she gotten the DP.

Well my opinion on the final result, without directly endorsing the actions of those who enabled it, is that it's the best the law can provide at the present time. I say this because the DP is badly broken, and currently holds within it an actual possibility of freedom, and in the case of Arias, because she's female, only the slimmest possibility of its namesake. However unsatisfying in the moment, I believe this sentence will give the family a relative peace they would have found impossibly elusive had she gotten the DP.

Very well-stated.

IMO

Agreed, but he only installed Spybot a few days before and it seems odd that it would have a preset scan time to run at 1:40 in the afternoon (snipped for focus)

Maybe he installed it at 1:40 one afternoon, and clicked the appropriate check box at that time, and then the program cycles it activities based on when it was first enabled, on a 12 or 24 hour cycle, like clockwork. Not odd at all, as far as I can see.

BBM ~ It could have been set to "auto-run updates". I am going to do more research on Spybot circa 2008/Win XP. ;) GV

I've used Spybot, it does not use 1:40 unless that is manually entered and that seems rather odd.

I've used Spybot, it does not use 1:40 unless that is manually entered and that seems rather odd.

I don't think you'll find the answer anywhere among the gathered evidence, because I don't think they're related at all.

There are any number of possibilities. Maybe he started his work in the office at 2pm, and he wanted his computer scanned before he started, or maybe as I said before it was set that way because that was the time he originally installed it. I just don't think it's in any way related to the crime.

If for some reason you think it's pertinent to the crime, the only eventual conclusion you can come to is that it was a manual operation and either he or Arias was in the office doing it, which conflicts with the pictures. This means the pictures were faked, so let's explore that. If the pictures were faked, then it means she
wanted or expected the pictures to be found, which in turn means she wanted or expected the pictures of the murder to be found, since they were time-stamped the same day and form an admittedly broken time sequence. So by this logic, she wanted proof that she was in his house, that they were intimate, and that she murdered him, and she wanted it all time-stamped. That's so diametrically opposite to everything she did and said related to the crime otherwise that it makes no sense. All this not because Spybot scanned his computer at 1:40pm, but because we want to make it mean something it just doesn't.

Here is the Goddess's newest amount in her keep away from the Alexander's scam, blood money appellate fund. I have sent the fund almost all of my orange $500 bills, but I refuse to mortgage/sell my hotels on my Boardwalk and Park Place properties. I do however have a really great surprise for #281129. I have recently acquired a "Get out of jail free" card, that I intend to send JA for her upcoming birthday along with the 2 sweatshirts she so desperately needs for that darn COLD swamp cooler. :lol:

I am asking for all our members to be generous with your monopoly money NOW, as the
anonymous lunatic donor will match your contributions until August!
** #281129 is even willing to take your BLUE $50's at this point!

http://justice4jodi.com/jaa-appellate-fund-campaign-update/

Looks like the afternoon highs in Goodyear AZ this week range from 106-113 degrees.
:jail:

Here is the Goddess's newest amount in her keep away from the Alexander's scam, blood money appellate fund. I have sent the fund almost all of my orange $500 bills, but I refuse to mortgage/sell my hotels on my Boardwalk and Park Place properties. I do however have a really great surprise for #281129. I have recently acquired a "Get out of jail free" card, that I intend to send JA for her upcoming birthday along with the 2 sweatshirts she so desperately needs for that darn COLD swamp cooler. :lol:

I am asking for all our members to be generous with your monopoly money NOW, as the

It might as well be monopoly money as far as any influence it will have on setting her free.

First, it's about $180,000 short of what's needed for an actual appeal, with said appeal by most educated estimates having about a zero chance of being successful anyway.

Second, if it is real, if it fails to grow to the estimated $250,000 needed for an appeal it will either default to charity donations or if she tries to claim it for personal use it will likely be attached by the Restitution or Wrongful death claims.

A particularly fitting example, and lesson for the killer, that money can't buy everything.

:laughing: too funny! Dmacky!!

and speaking of the weather for #whatever...

Hopefully this will copy okay... quote from Bernina at the Sidebar

Looks like the afternoon highs in Goodyear AZ this week range from 106-113 degrees.

The next 10 day forecast for Perryville, courtesy of Wunderground.com:
Sunday 06/14 107 | 80 °F
Sunday 0% Precip. / 0 in. Sunny. High 107 F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Sunday Night 0% Precip. / 0 in. A clear sky. Low near 80 F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Monday 06/15 110 | 80 °F
Monday 0% Precip. / 0 in. Sunny skies. High near 110 F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Monday Night 0% Precip. / 0 in . Clear. Low around 80 F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tuesday 06/16 110 | 81 °F
Tuesday 0% Precip. / 0 in. A mainly sunny sky. High around 110 F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tuesday Night 0% Precip. / 0 in. Clear skies. Low 81 F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Wednesday 06/17 111 | 82 °F
Wednesday 0% Precip. / 0 in. A mainly sunny sky. High 111 F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Wednesday Night 0% Precip. / 0 in. Clear. Low 82 F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Thursday 06/18 111 | 81 °F
Thursday 0% Precip. / 0 in. Mainly sunny. High 111 F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Thursday Night 0% Precip. / 0 in. Clear skies. Low 81 F. WSW winds shifting to NNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Friday 06/19 111 | 80 °F
Friday 0% Precip. / 0 in. Mainly sunny. High 111 F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.

Friday Night 0% Precip. / 0 in. Clear. Low near 80 F. WSW winds shifting to NNE at 10 to 15 mph.

Saturday 06/20 110 | 79 °F
Saturday 0% Precip. / 0 in. Sunny. High around 110 F. ESE winds shifting to WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Saturday Night 0% Precip. / 0 in. Clear. Low 79 F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.

Sunday 06/21 110 | 79 °F
Sunday 0% Precip. / 0 in. Sunny skies. High around 110 F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Sunday Night 0% Precip. / 0 in. Clear skies. Low 79 F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.

Monday 06/22 110 | 81 °F
Monday 0% Precip. / 0 in. Mainly sunny. High near 110 F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Monday Night 0% Precip. / 0 in. Clear skies. Low 81 F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tuesday 06/23 109 | 81 °F
Tuesday 0% Precip. / 0 in. A mainly sunny sky. High 109 F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tuesday Night 0% Precip. / 0 in. A mostly clear sky. Low 81 F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.

:happydance: I hope she roasts in her :jail: cell! am I cruel? NOT! :D

and speaking of the weather for #whatever...

Hopefully this will copy okay... quote from Bernina at the Sidebar

The next 10 day forecast for Perryville, courtesy of Wunderground.com:
Sunday 06/14 107 | 80 °F
Sunday 0% Precip. / 0 in. Sunny. High 107 F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Sunday Night 0% Precip. / 0 in. A clear sky. Low near 80 F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Monday 06/15 110 | 80 °F
Monday 0% Precip. / 0 in. Sunny skies. High near 110 F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Monday Night 0% Precip. / 0 in . Clear. Low around 80 F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tuesday 06/16 110 | 81 °F
Tuesday 0% Precip. / 0 in. A mainly sunny sky. High around 110 F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tuesday Night 0% Precip. / 0 in. Clear skies. Low 81 F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Wednesday 06/17 111 | 82 °F
Wednesday 0% Precip. / 0 in. A mainly sunny sky. High 111 F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Wednesday Night 0% Precip. / 0 in. Clear. Low 82 F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Thursday 06/18 111 | 81 °F
Thursday 0% Precip. / 0 in. Mainly sunny. High 111 F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Thursday Night 0% Precip. / 0 in. Clear skies. Low 81 F. WSW winds shifting to NNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Friday 06/19 111 | 80 °F
Friday 0% Precip. / 0 in. Mainly sunny. High 111 F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.

Friday Night 0% Precip. / 0 in. Clear. Low near 80 F. WSW winds shifting to NNE at 10 to 15 mph.

Saturday 06/20 110 | 79 °F
Saturday 0% Precip. / 0 in. Sunny. High around 110 F. ESE winds shifting to WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Saturday Night 0% Precip. / 0 in. Clear. Low 79 F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.

Sunday 06/21 110 | 79 °F
Sunday 0% Precip. / 0 in. Sunny skies. High around 110 F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Sunday Night 0% Precip. / 0 in. Clear skies. Low 79 F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.

Monday 06/22 110 | 81 °F
Monday 0% Precip. / 0 in. Mainly sunny. High near 110 F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Monday Night 0% Precip. / 0 in. Clear skies. Low 81 F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tuesday 06/23 109 | 81 °F
Tuesday 0% Precip. / 0 in. A mainly sunny sky. High 109 F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tuesday Night 0% Precip. / 0 in. A mostly clear sky. Low 81 F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.

:happydance: I hope she roasts in her :jail: cell! am I cruel? NOT! :D

She's gone from baking cookies in Travis' house to just baking.

CMJA does not astonish me. She is sick, twisted and evil. She is a lot of things I don't understand. What does astonish me is when people I accept as peers not only accept but welcome torture tactics, e.g., overwhelming heat and how much she must suffer. I am all for obeying the law, but to derive joy from ANY person's suffering is just wrong. I want her locked away, but in a way as humanely as possible.

CMJA does not astonish me. She is sick, twisted and evil. She is a lot of things I don't understand. What does astonish me is when people I accept as peers not only accept but welcome torture tactics, e.g., overwhelming heat and how much she must suffer. I am all for obeying the law, but to derive joy from ANY person's suffering is just wrong. I want her locked away, but in a way as humanely as possible.

Some consider it wrong to tell others how to feel or cope with something so heinous. Our banter is gallows humor, nothing more. Relax.

BRRRRRR!!!! She'll need to don a third sweatshirt to keep from shaking like a Chihauhau from the sub zero temps her swap cooler puts out.

Crikey, how many will she be wearing with the added humidity during the peak of monsoon season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove