Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all

Feel like I've been away for a lifetime but I think I just needed a break for WS after this fiasco was over.

Have I missed anything interesting?

I haven't thought about JA for weeks and it was very odd lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey y'all

Feel like I've been away for a lifetime but I think I just needed a break for WS after this fiasco was over.

Have I missed anything interesting?

I haven't thought about JA for weeks and it was very odd lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see you my little friend from Scotland! It truly amazes me that we have so many members from other Countries that are here at websleuths in honor of justice for Travis :smile: Thank you again for all your tweets you posted for us during trial #2. I realize that with the time difference, you stayed up until all hours of the evening/morning posting for us :loveyou:

I rarely check in but I did see a letter from the murderer to all 5 of her supporters. If you scroll way down you will see it has been transcribed so that we can actually read it.

http://www.courtchatter.com/#!Jodi-...-to-supporters/c1oiw/5553d8800cf24874172f47ff

She sure is not your normal sociopath. But DOC personnel that have been in the business for as long as some of the officials at PV are ready for these types. While each psychopath has their own modus operandi based on what has been proven to work in the past, prison officials are not usually surprised by any of it. They will know what to anticipate with this particular sociopath because Sheriff Joe has surely told them. And they have seen it all before, some even worse than this particular sociopath. I think it behooves them to be on their toes, to know what to expect but to also expect the unexpected. I just think that citizens writing letters that state the obvious are a waste of everyone's time.

If I were a prison official who received a letter like that I would take it personally that citizens thought I was naive enough to not already be familiar with Killer Arias's antics, shenanigans, and manipulative skills. I doubt a warden in a prison like Perryville is without training and that training would stress how to deal with an incarcerated sociopath, even one the likes of Killer Arias.

Actually, the convict is a pretty run of the mill sociopath, nothing that special. Think of the types of people that the prison personnel have to deal with; the most horrific depraved animals that for us, only exist in the worst nightmare. This convict is just one more in the bunch. However, I do believe there are weak links in this prison system, just as in all government systems, and most businesses. They love to talk a big, tough, super-secure game, but in reality, so much of what they proclaim borders on a sham. How many times has a business proclaimed--your info is safe with us, we employ top level security; well, yeah, it's safe until it isn't --then they cry that some "highly sophisticated attack" got through their defenses. Right. How many times has fraud, corruption and crime been exposed in all types of government agencies, offices, and military and when uncovered, they cry, well, we don't have enough money to enforce the security procedures. Things slipped through the "cracks." Look at the VA, for goodness sake. How many times have we heard of the rampant amount of drugs, cell phones, and contraband inside the prisons? Do a search (https://www.google.com/search?q=per...on+guards+providing+contraband+inside+prisons) Ridiculous. So all it takes is for this convict to get a minion to take some of that "appellant fund" cash and pay off unscrupulous prison guards, and wham! - this convict has a cell phone, Hershey bars, whatever. Nothing to do with being a "special" hotshot sociopath -- it has all to do with money, and a slipshod system. Not saying anything against Perryville -- I think it is the way everything is in our society today, or, almost everything. Ethics are very hard to come by.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 10m10 minutes ago
Maricopa Cty Sheriff spokesperson says dossier of #jodiarias 7 yrs activity in jail turned over to prosecutors to consider further charges.

:scared:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 9m9 minutes ago
Maricopa Cty Sheriff spokesperson says dossier of #jodiarias 7 yrs activity in jail turned over to prosecutors to consider further charges. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Maricopa Cty Sheriff spokesperson says dossier of #jodiarias 7 yrs activity in jail turned over to prosecutors to consider further charges. :happydance::happydance::happydance:
What? wow! She could face further charges?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago
Maricopa Cty Sheriff's spokesperson says she has no info that those possible additional charges would necessarily be against #jodiarias.

ETA:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 7m7 minutes ago
Maricopa County Attorney's Office on possible charges resulting from Sheriff's dossier on #jodiarias jail stay: "No comment."

Witness and evidence tampering comes to mind. With any luck, some of her supporters and maybe MDLR are in trouble too. The inmate is going to be upset that her pet 'journalist' is reporting this. Looking forward to that report. :waiting:

That was my thought what false accusation has she thrown around now. She will never stop.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 10m10 minutes ago
Maricopa Cty Sheriff spokesperson says dossier of #jodiarias 7 yrs activity in jail turned over to prosecutors to consider further charges.

:scared:

I am guessing these would be charges against her partners in crime? WOOHOO!!!!!!!
It has been a long time coming!

Oh, pleeeeese let it be something to do with the leaking of the jury list!!!!

WOW!!! I imagine there are some pretty scared Jodi supporters tonight. LOL

:cheer::cheer::cheer: Been waiting for this then Jodi is a mute point for me.

I love the concept of Jodi being a "mute point". Fabulous! I just want her to be silenced in a myriad ways.....

Witness and evidence tampering comes to mind. With any luck, some of her supporters and maybe MDLR are in trouble too. The inmate is going to be upset that her pet 'journalist' is reporting this. Looking forward to that report. :waiting:

I'm thinking the Prosecutor's office would have way more interest in prosecuting Jodi's criminal posse than Jodi herself, since there's no need to create another media spectacle. However, another LWOP could be an interesting proposition, since Jodi would have to be successful with two appeals to get out of prison. Bwahahaha!

Think of the attorney expenses for all these troublemakers. I can only guess whose "attorney trust fund" the money is gonna come from!

She sure is not your normal sociopath. But DOC personnel that have been in the business for as long as some of the officials at PV are ready for these types. While each psychopath has their own modus operandi based on what has been proven to work in the past, prison officials are not usually surprised by any of it. They will know what to anticipate with this particular sociopath because Sheriff Joe has surely told them. And they have seen it all before, some even worse than this particular sociopath. I think it behooves them to be on their toes, to know what to expect but to also expect the unexpected. I just think that citizens writing letters that state the obvious are a waste of everyone's time.

If I were a prison official who received a letter like that I would take it personally that citizens thought I was naive enough to not already be familiar with Killer Arias's antics, shenanigans, and manipulative skills. I doubt a warden in a prison like Perryville is without training and that training would stress how to deal with an incarcerated sociopath, even one the likes of Killer Arias.

Agreed! I think it was a waste of the letter writer's time and paper to send that letter and an insult. They don't need to be told how to do their jobs. I think Perryville officials are and were well-prepared to deal with the likes of a sociopath like Jodi Arias. She's not their first murderer, nor sociopath, and even though she thinks she's a goddess, they've seen plenty like her and know how to deal with her manipulations. People are human, but a guard would have to be really stupid to fall for her. Hopefully they've given her all-female guards who won't take any crap.

She would love another opportunity to get out of prison for a day....ugh.

I'm thinking the Prosecutor's office would have way more interest in prosecuting Jodi's criminal posse than Jodi herself, since there's no need to create another media spectacle. However, another LWOP could be an interesting proposition, since Jodi would have to be successful with two appeals to get out of prison. Bwahahaha!

Think of the attorney expenses for all these troublemakers. I can only guess whose "attorney trust fund" the money is gonna come from!

I agree BUT on the flip side if any of her activity relates to her murder trial, it may be worth bringing charges against her to block any appeal chances. I know it is a long shot for her appeals to work, but if she was involved in criminal activity in jail related to her case ie wittiness tampering, that would stop any appeal before it got any traction. Just a thought. I can not wait to read Joe's report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member