Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2/26/08. More of same. (please Lord let my son not be listening)

MDLR still sits rows away. Killer scribbling. May 10 tape comes up. Nurmi-- objection may we approach. (Yes, of course).

DM lays out how killer is assertive on tape...

Physical abuse anywhere anyplace in anything you looked at? NO
Only source was killer.

BTW. Killer told 3 diff stories about "abuse" on Jan 22. One story was different date altogether. One reason given was solely about $$ being borrowed by T on 22. Another story was- that it was about a fight relating to her being fired from job (stolen muffins?).

Corrobation about physical abuse? No. Lack of. Opposite of.

(What happened to smelling like a goddess PP stuff?)

Jan 22 stories...Nurmi...I object I object i object I object I object

Way more DV reported to unidentified psych.

Reported To DM. Four. On: Oct 2007, Jan March, April 2008.

To Samuels. Many more than reported to DM .

Aaahh.. There it is.

Nicole from PP: Killer said she was a goddess. smelled like a goddess, looked like a goddess, should be treated like a goddess.

She couldn't focus. She'd be all over the men. All over the young men.

She seemed very inappropriate with men. Especially with Edgar. They'd do crossword puzzles and hug. She would sit and kiss Edgar. And most of the men.

Back to DV. 2:47 on tape.

July 28, 08 interview. Violence 2X. (Including April).

She had knowledge of what DV was , could have reported to shrinks.

Sky Hughes interview.

Nurmi ..I object I object i object.

*advertiser censored*. Just a joke. Which the killer acknowledged to Sky. The joke was on roommate, not killer.

Killer..waaaaah to Hughes about relationship.

Nurmi. I object I object I object.

Killer: T only called late at night even tho I worked until then. But still. He should have called.

Lisa interview.

Any sexual contact mutual. No abuse. Supported her.

Stalking by killer brought up. Light came on in L's house. Lisa thought it was killer. T told her it was not. T told her before he died that it was in fact the killer who had crept into L's house.

2:58. End of DM testimony for day. Last minutes on tape are about *advertiser censored*/Smith expert testimony .

IIRC, that's everything DM was allowed to bring in that we didn't know about the killer before PP2. Day 30 remains the best day of trials.

BPD discussion without bringing in new texts, etc.

Feeling EMPTY. Killer told DM she felt that her whole life.

Suicidal. Yes, going back to 1997 she has written about that in journals.

Hmm, that was during Bobby's manipulation wasn't it? I know some who have long-term suicidal thoughts eventually do it for real, but I also know that those who use the threat of it for manipulation will seldom succeed, at least not until they've cried wolf so many times that when they do try there's noone left to stop them.

And JM concludes with rebuttal witness DM . Day 31 begins with Nurmi not getting a good morning from DM and getting passive aggressive on the spot. Attacks on her credentials follow. IIRC this was "Dr. Death " day, and the day Nurmi went off the rails accusing DM of unethical conduct by revealing test questions to JM.

Pass. Bad enough the first time around.

BBM.

http://www.pearsonclinical.com/psychology/legal.html#general

"Should litigation in which a psychologist is involved reach the stage where a court considers ordering the release of proprietary test materials to non-professionals such as counsel, we request that the court issue a protective order prohibiting parties from making copies of the materials; requiring that the materials be returned to the professional at the conclusion of the proceeding; and requiring that the materials not be publicly available as part of the record of the case, whether this is done by sealing part of the record or by not including the materials in the record at all."

Too bad neither Nurmi, Willmott, nor any of their woebegone (just guessing) paralegals had the one spare minute it would have taken them to google "MMPI" and click through to the legal section of the Pearson website.

Also the opposite of what a PTSD victim would do:
l_zpshitlub1u.jpg

Nice Photoshopped lateral incisors, btw. ;)

The real ones were probably a hit with Bobby Juarez, though.

A little "objectionable" humor:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 378a9339f2cffabb8a8bfe9a06fbfc7f.jpg
    378a9339f2cffabb8a8bfe9a06fbfc7f.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 184
  • images-1.jpg
    images-1.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 182
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 179
  • imgres.jpg
    imgres.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 178
Yay! Finally found this year's Christmas gift for Nurmi and Willmott!

attachment.php

Attachments

• jack-box-toy-20660353.jpg
    jack-box-toy-20660353.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 395
snip
Day 29. 2:13.

"She didn't want anyone to run her life. If you spoke to J. you always had to use perfect grammar or she would correct everyone."

Let's hope she tries her grammar police routine in prison.

Aaahh.. There it is.

Nicole from PP: Killer said she was a goddess. smelled like a goddess, looked like a goddess, should be treated like a goddess.

She couldn't focus. She'd be all over the men. All over the young men.

She seemed very inappropriate with men. Especially with Edgar. They'd do crossword puzzles and hug. She would sit and kiss Edgar. And most of the men.

Hmm, I wonder if Edgar is..... Edgrrrr L. who posts on her support sites?

Also the opposite of what a PTSD victim would do:
l_zpshitlub1u.jpg

Nice Photoshopped lateral incisors, btw. ;)

Hmm, she has several browns going on. The top is still brassy and showing dark roots. A temporary rinse? because this was taken at the play she wanted Travis to come up and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02