Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I must make sure you understand, I'm not asserting any of this as some fact I have discovered. I'm just bouncing ideas off everyone here. I'm not saying that I am correct or not correct. Just chatting with you guys about what I observed.
Hey! We're all in the same club: We Who Parse (over and over and over again)

You're right. I just like to discuss and have my ideas accepted just like everyone else's, not just dismissed. I appreciate you reaching out on that. :loveyou:

Just had a random thought.

The cash deposits she made in SoCal at WAMU, could of been from the sale of marijuana?

Also, no texts to and from TA from June2nd to June6th? I find it odd that he did not text her from the time she left Yreka until after the murder.

So far, my take on it is that, after Jodi left, Travis was lonely. Not because she wasn't there, but because he still had feelings for Lisa. Jodi wasn't there to distract him from those feelings. Mimi was paying him no attention, and the other women he was corresponding with talked a good game, but in the end, they were NOT coming over and being with him the way Jodi would.

The "missed" opportunities with women on his text messages even started to get on my nerves! They'd have the plans, someone would bail, usually the girl. It was very frustrating to me to keep reading women saying they were coming and then change of plans, blah, blah, blah.

The most frustrating to me was the woman who made it all the way to his house FINALLY. then she turned around and went home because people and cars were outside and she didn't want anyone to know she was there that late.

Then one time, at the very end of the april texts, he finally got one woman to get in her car and come, but at the same time, another woman he'd been trying to hook up with texted him and said she was in a hotel in town right that moment. Suddenly, you see him trying to talk the first woman into not coming anymore! LOL :facepalm:

At the same time that month, you see Jodi texting some long thing about him opening up to her about his loneliness. I think Jodi was still filling the same void she was when she was in town--plan b when other women fell through. She'd be on the phone with him after he couldn't get anybody else or after other women went on ahead to sleep.

I really think that Jodi thought she could get him back. I think she believed that once he saw Mimi wasn't the one, he'd be back. But instead, he started missing Lisa. That had to drive Jodi mad that Travis went back on the Lisa thing instead of realizing that Jodi was the one.

Again, just my observations. I'm not saying I have it figured out.
I think Lisa really drove home to her the fact that Travis was gone, and when he couldn't or wouldn't let her go, despite her 'help' she got angrier and angrier that all the effort she put in wasn't good enough, because she wasn't good enough. For someone like Jodi, that might have been sufficient motivation to want to kill him.

:(

No, if links are there now for May and June it means the texts are being uploaded.

Aargh. Just when I thought I'd escaped from the bunny hole. :D
Going to renew one last time for one last month....

ETA...could you please check/confirm there are now actual links for each month? Or does page still say.... coming soon? Thanks. :)

Sorry for the delay in responding, was listening to Nurmi's interview. IMO, the info covered here by WS members was more enlightening than this interview.

But to answer your question, the site still says "coming soon".

That's really not true from the level of interaction they have through phone calls and text messages in April. As I said in a previous post, he was even texting her about his April ski trip. We hear him on the phone ourselves talking about visiting her.

Their relationship was like a rubber band, that's why I can't for the May/June texts to see what led to the May 26th fight. This is the same time the grandparents house got broken into.

I think after May 26th, TA did not text her much, so then she got her plan in gear ... her plan was written in her journal. Clever.

But I must make sure you understand, I'm not asserting any of this as some fact I have discovered. I'm just bouncing ideas off everyone here. I'm not saying that I am correct or not correct. Just chatting with you guys about what I observed.

You're right. I just like to discuss and have my ideas accepted just like everyone else's, not just dismissed. I appreciate you reaching out on that. :loveyou:

I didn't mean to come across as dismissing your ideas, it's just that when you said he told her about Cancun and she went there to kill him it seemed like you were relating the two as cause and effect. I totally agree with your take on the role Lisa played in Jodi's perception of her relationship with Travis, she was probably pizzzzzzed!

I gotta a random thought, too.

Was Travis serious or joking about the lights going off in his plane from the ski trip? He said he was serious, but then he said he jumped out on the wing and guided it in. I know he wasn't serious about that part, but in JA's after the murder journal, she said the lights in her plane went off, too, just like as on Travis'. So it got me to wondering if Travis, the jokester, had been serious about that.

Then I was wondering, per her manifesto, she said she brought Travis his handwritten novel pages on June 4th. I cannot help but wondering if she actually brought him his journals. He desperately wanted those back. I can't think of anything else that he might agree to let her in the house for -- if he knew she was coming, that is.

I wonder if the police recovered those handwritten novel pages? Are those what are in "Travis' writing section" of Beth's site? I have to wonder because if Jodi wrote in her manifesto that she brought them to Travis, I suspect she mentioned it for a reason. But then, I swear I remember her texting to him that she'd mailed that stuff already....after whining that she didn't have $3 for stamps first.

I didn't mean to come across as dismissing your ideas, it's just that when you said he told her about Cancun and she went there to kill him it seemed like you were relating the two as cause and effect. I totally agree with your take on the role Lisa played in Jodi's perception of her relationship with Travis, she was probably pizzzzzzed!

Thank you. A lot of times, I get caught on a statement a poster makes, and then I might brainstorm a scenario, not necessarily thinking it's an answer. I need to find a way to be more clear when I'm really serious about what theory I have or when I'm I'm just spinning off randomly. :thinking:

Thank you. A lot of times, I get caught on a statement a poster makes, and then I might brainstorm a scenario, not necessarily thinking it's an answer. I need to find a way to be more clear when I'm really serious about what theory I have or when I'm I'm just spinning off randomly. :thinking:

Your perception of the role Lisa played in turning Jodi against Travis is something I hadn't considered before and I think it's spot on. In effect, Travis became 'useless' to her, and reminded her of her inadequacy.

Travis' feelings for Lisa would have been a huge embarrassment for her, and a source of anger towards Travis.

I'm not sure if her motivation to kill Travis stops there or continues to the threat he posed to her reputation, which was my sole theory before, but killing him would be a way to put an end to both problems, so to speak.

Not sure how this happened ... but it is Steve44's quote re: "i didn't mean to come across ... etc."

My (shadowboy) lame response was basically ..."We're all bozos on this bus." (All hail Firesign Theater: Porgie, Tirebiter (he's a spy and girl delighter)....

I think Lisa really drove home to her the fact that Travis was gone, and when he couldn't or wouldn't let her go, despite her 'help' she got angrier and angrier that all the effort she put in wasn't good enough, because she wasn't good enough. For someone like Jodi, that might have been sufficient motivation to want to kill him.

Just randomingly thinking based off your post, I am wondering if they had yet another "where we stand" discussion on June 4th. They had 13 hours together...

I'm pondering if since she knew the relationship with Mimi was BS, was she there to be like, "I miss you. You miss me. You need to get married. this other stuff with these other people isn't working. Why don't I just come back and we really try?" Maybe, "we never had a real try because we were in separate states and then Lisa came along. I need to know. I'm going forward with Burns otherwise...Blah, blah, blah..."

It seems to me that she protests WAY too much about knowing it was going nowhere. To me, that means she thought the opposite. I think that girl was biding her time until he asked her to come back and something he said made her desperately feel it was now or never.

I can't wait for the May and June texts. I'm looking for them to reveal that he decided it was a bad idea to visit her at all. She said in her manifesto that he was supposed to see her sing. I saw her whining in something to him that her parents hadn't even bothered to come and see her do that. I don't recall yet, seeing anything where he agreed to come and see that.

Also, on May 10th, and those who know more about it let me know. TA was trying to get Gus searcy to speak. Then he told Jodi to tell Gus he was canceled. Jodi said Gus already knew that. I don't remember what was the event, but it just seemed to me that TA was too busy for a sex tape at that time. And I was on some blog that was really breaking down that sex tape and it was their assertion that it was from a series of calls over time, spliced together, and she put those segments on her phone for some reason--it's the blogger's theory that she recorded them with a separate device, not the helio. If that's true, then he had no May 10th sex call with her. The blogger claims you can hear stuff in the background to indicate that the call was on speaker and that you can hear where it was spliced. the blogger also said the way they jump from topic to topic is unnatural. I haven't sat down to listen for all that detail yet.

Anyone's thoughts?

Your perception of the role Lisa played in turning Jodi against Travis is something I hadn't considered before and I think it's spot on. In effect, Travis became 'useless' to her, and reminded her of her inadequacy.

Travis' feelings for Lisa would have been a huge embarrassment for her, and a source of anger towards Travis.

I'm not sure if her motivation to kill Travis stops there or continues to the threat he posed to her reputation, which was my sole theory before, but killing him would be a way to put an end to both problems, so to speak.

Reputation wise, if she is still telling people or leading people to believe she's going to marry Travis, etc, and so on, anything he'd do with another woman is going to puncture that fantasy and make her look bad. Know what I mean.

I think her father said how upset and embarrassed Jodi was that her fiance was on that couch with another woman. And that struck me as odd about the fiance reference. Then, Travis asks Jodi in February or March, I think, where that ring was. I couldn't help but wonder when the ring went missing. If it was a ring from Deanna or the linda time period, who knows when Jodi could have stolen it and how long she'd had it before Travis figured out it was gone?

I had the thought that she was wearing that thing when she was in Yreka at Christmas, proving she was engaged! Yikes!

She claims not to know about Lisa until sometime in March or April, I think, but her father said that happened in the fall, and it was in the fall that Jodi started feeling suicidal. It was in the fall and early winter that his tires at slashed.

I recall she said that when she found out about these "texts with other women" in the summer, she didn't say anything because of their impending new york trip. I'm thinking she didn't say anything about knowing about while she was living in mesa. She had no conversation with Travis about seeing him and Lisa on that couch until probably much later than she claims. She makes such a show on the stand of the fact that she didn't know about Lisa. Can't be true. She said in her manifesto that she didn't know where Travis had been when his tires were slashed. I have to go back over the texts and journals to disprove her on that, and it's probably in there that she did know.

So back from my ponderings to what you are saying. She knew about his qualification for Cancun. If she was telling her family that he was probably taking her, and they didn't see her going, she'd look real stupid. She'd also look real stupid if she told her family he was coming to visit and he never showed up. She might have been under pressure from what she'd been telling friends and family in Yreka to make it look real. I don't know. I'm just randomly throwing it out there. Do we know what she told people in her circle about it? I can't recall.

Oh, and random, off topic. She texted Travis about how she saw his roommate go in the office and log onto the computer. Then log off. She said in her manifesto that when she wa in Travis' gmail, his friends could see him as "logged on." I believe that's the real reason she randomly told Travis that his roommate was on his computer. It was to give an excuse as to why there was a log on for whatever she was doing. I do not understand why he let that girl clean his house and have access to his stuff!

Just had a random thought.

The cash deposits she made in SoCal at WAMU, could of been from the sale of marijuana?

Also, no texts to and from TA from June2nd to June6th? I find it odd that he did not text her from the time she left Yreka until after the murder.

Regarding the marijuana....that's what I thought she was doing the whole time. This is where all that extra money was coming from. I'm thinking she had to stop off and visit Gus for this reason. Who drives a Uhaul truck with a car in tow out of their way when they are ringing up per mile costs? There has to have been substantial $$$$$ in it for her. Maybe that's where the money came from that she had in her safe. I wonder how much money was there.

Just randomingly thinking based off your post, I am wondering if they had yet another "where we stand" discussion on June 4th. They had 13 hours together...

I'm pondering if since she knew the relationship with Mimi was BS, was she there to be like, "I miss you. You miss me. You need to get married. this other stuff with these other people isn't working. Why don't I just come back and we really try?" Maybe, "we never had a real try because we were in separate states and then Lisa came along. I need to know. I'm going forward with Burns otherwise...Blah, blah, blah..."

It seems to me that she protests WAY too much about knowing it was going nowhere. To me, that means she thought the opposite. I think that girl was biding her time until he asked her to come back and something he said made her desperately feel it was now or never.

I can't wait for the May and June texts. I'm looking for them to reveal that he decided it was a bad idea to visit her at all. She said in her manifesto that he was supposed to see her sing. I saw her whining in something to him that her parents hadn't even bothered to come and see her do that. I don't recall yet, seeing anything where he agreed to come and see that.

Also, on May 10th, and those who know more about it let me know. TA was trying to get Gus searcy to speak. Then he told Jodi to tell Gus he was canceled. Jodi said Gus already knew that. I don't remember what was the event, but it just seemed to me that TA was too busy for a sex tape at that time. And I was on some blog that was really breaking down that sex tape and it was their assertion that it was from a series of calls over time, spliced together, and she put those segments on her phone for some reason--it's the blogger's theory that she recorded them with a separate device, not the helio. If that's true, then he had no May 10th sex call with her. The blogger claims you can hear stuff in the background to indicate that the call was on speaker and that you can hear where it was spliced. the blogger also said the way they jump from topic to topic is unnatural. I haven't sat down to listen for all that detail yet.

Anyone's thoughts?

There are numerous discussions on WS and other sites. Most agree that the "Sex Talk" was 1) impossible to record "start to finish" on the Helio phone in the manner JA described; 2) JA LIKELY recorded the conversation via a "phone-to-hard-drive" device and edited it from there.

I agree about Lisa, but CMJA had a real Hate on for Deanna. She wanted Nurmi to rip her up on the stand and embarrass her. CMJA questioned Deanna sometime in 2011 when she was acting as her own counsel. I would have loved to have seen that.

Anyone's thoughts?

I think the decision to kill him was final by May 28th when her grandfather's gun went missing, so such a conversation would have had to happen before June 4th, and would have to be a phone call or appear in the texts. The fight on May 26th would put it earlier than that, so I'm not sure if it fits in.

There may have been some kind of ultimatum with the sex tape used to get him back in line, which may have led to the fight on the 26th and her decision to kill him on the 28th. (I'm assuming the sex tape is the source of the fight here).

Whether the sex tape was pieced together or a continuous recording is less important than whether or not she made him aware of it and what use she intended it for. They had the conversations at one time or another and I believe it was all recorded without his permission, so she had to have a reason.

I agree about Lisa, but CMJA had a real Hate on for Deanna. She wanted Nurmi to rip her up on the stand and embarrass her. CMJA questioned Deanna sometime in 2011 when she was acting as her own counsel. I would have loved to have seen that.
Oh lord, I would love to see everything and anything relating to when CMJA was acting as her own counsel. Transcipts, video, audio depositions - you name it. That has to be a treasure trove of idiocy and an inflated sense of abilities, all crashing into the ocean!

FWIW wasnt_me: You are so spot on with my ideas and theories that we MAY BE twins separated at birth! Keep them coming!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Most of us try to remember to add MOO or IMO after our post when we're doing that. :)

And what they both have in common is that Travis cared for them in ways that he did not care for Jodi. In different ways, but neither in ways that Jodi could replace.

Maybe she knew it was going nowhere, but it was her anger about it she was concealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV