Serological Reports (blood)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What I find interesting is they tested Caylee's clothing for sperm. Now what would make them think to test them?

Rule out sex offender possibly? In case the defense went that route that she was kidnapped, sexually abused, and then killed?

I wonder if the Paper towels just did not do to clean up the trunk, so she took the napkins from the house? I wonder if CA ever identified that these napkins were from her home.

BBM
IMO. IF they were I doubt she'll admit to it.

a link to the doc....http://www.docstoc.com/docs/15088979/Serological-Exams talking about semen....pg 7
it seems comparing it to a known source of semen....like known source of blood

blood batch #2 ....someones blood sample?

Semen swatch batch # 21 ......would this be a known semen sample?

i took it as they were looking at the stains and comparing them to known sources to see if there was a match???

im not saying there was a match....but was shocked to see a known source of semen to compare....if there was.....

am i reading that right?

if im right.....then that means they found semen some place.....maybe kc clothes or something...not sure...and if they can find semen from her clothes that match's semen on something from the crime scene......oh boy

Maybe it was transferred when she did that load of laundry at Richard M.'s house?

Maybe she got busy in the car after a night at Fusion?

Kinda disgusting, but I'm thinking the semen could of came from any of Casey's male acquaintances, maybe even from Richard or Tony's bed... Casey and whom ever got busy and ... afterwords she cleans herself with the blanket or, as some have mentioned she lays Caylee in bed with them and the blanket touches the wet spot.

can you link with what page....about the second blanket pink/purple with flowers.....thanks :)

i want to try and find a pic of that blanket with caylee.....i think i remember seeing a blanket in a pic like that :)

here is a pic i found....not the one i was thinking of....but it looks like caylee is sitting on a blanket with little flowers on it.....

caylee14.jpg

I believe that pheno and hemo are referring to phenotype and hemotype. Those are easier to google and while the definitions are relatively easy to find, the significance of what they mean on this report I'm sure our medical SME's will help us find out.

Thanks, that would be great if someone can help me piece together the definition of a phenotype with solid visual/chemical evidence. i don't get it!

Found this pic of Caylee w/ a blanket:

picture.php

If I find a better copy I'll post it

a pink/purple floral Koala Baby blanket:

picture.php

Thanks, that would be great if someone can help me piece together the definition of a phenotype with solid visual/chemical evidence. i don't get it!

Phenotype= physical,external characteristics. It may change with time and enviroment. Example, you have blonde hair as a child then as you get older it turns brown.

i found this pic of caylee and blanket.....but still not the one i thought i had seen before.....the one i thought i seen her with ....was white/pink...small purple flowers on it and she was standing like in this pic with the blanket wrapped around her....does anyone ever remember seeing a pic like that?

In genetics you have a genotype and a phenotype. The genotype is basically what genes you actually have. The phenotype is what you actually see....like brown hair, green eyes, short/tall, etc. I don't believe they are referring to the genetic "phenotype" in these reports; however, I'm not sure what they mean.

I found a pink and purple flower Koala Baby blanket on Amazon. Possibly could be the same kind that is in evidence? It is the Koala Baby Ultra Soft Fleece Blanket - Flower.

In genetics you have a genotype and a phenotype. The genotype is basically what genes you actually have. The phenotype is what you actually see....like brown hair, green eyes, short/tall, etc. I don't believe they are referring to the genetic "phenotype" in these reports; however, I'm not sure what they mean.
Exactly. I work in Pathology and according to my Dorlands Medical Dictionary, phenotype is defined as: "the entire physical, biochemical and physiological makeup of an individual as determined both genetically and environmentally, as opposed to genotype."

Also, I reviewed the Serology reports and saw no evidence of semen positivity. Maybe I'm missing something.

Exactly. I work in Pathology and according to my Dorlands Medical Dictionary, phenotype is defined as: "the entire physical, biochemical and physiological makeup of an individual as determined both genetically and environmentally, as opposed to genotype."

Also, I reviewed the Serology reports and saw no evidence of semen positivity. Maybe I'm missing something.

Hi Debbie!
Could you look here: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/12148-12200.pdf

on p. 12156

On the chart it lists a in the column under semen labeled "Acid Phos" so this is what we are questioning. It was found on a blanket at the remains scene so might not even be related to Caylee.

Maybe it was transferred when she did that load of laundry at Richard M.'s house?

Maybe she got busy in the car after a night at Fusion?

Kinda disgusting, but I'm thinking the semen could of came from any of Casey's male acquaintances, maybe even from Richard or Tony's bed... Casey and whom ever got busy and ... afterwords she cleans herself with the blanket or, as some have mentioned she lays Caylee in bed with them and the blanket touches the wet spot.

Well, people do their thing. Casey may have simply been wiping her own face after an "intimate moment" with TOny or whoever, with whatever was there to wipe her face with.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back